[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: bosch.png (54KB, 602x143px) Image search: [Google]
bosch.png
54KB, 602x143px
Got an internship at the Engineering(R&D) Center of Bosch. Told them I am good at Machine Learning, and they said fine. Now they are giving me almost 100% creative control over what I want to do here.

What should I expect?
>>
>>60692134
Just be in charge of the quality control of the Bosch washing machines. Quality creates long term customers. That's all which is important.
>>
>>60692134
Coming up with new ways to cheat on emission tests.
>>
Watch all of these at least: Lecture Collection | Machine Learning: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA89DCFA6ADACE599

Then put in a purchase order for as many GTX 1080s as you can get.
>>
>>60692134
>I am good at Machine Learning
machine learning is literally a meme, if you are good at it that means you know your theory and shit. Literally 95% of experts on machine learning/ AI are irrelevsnt living memes who havent written a single usable line of code in years. Until you actually release an actual working product you and your 'expertise' is a joke.
>>
>>60693288
Yeah, irrelevant living memes that are changing the world as we speak. You're sure living under a rock.
>>
>>60693188
Why is it always some fucking gook or a poo reading lectures in terrible English? Is it so hard to find a white man to do it?
>>
>>60693371
because they just werk

here's a place to listen to white men: www.wwe.com
>>
>>60692134
Two people I know work for Bosch. In school they were in the bottom 10%. So I think if you don't put the building on fire you'll be fine
>>
>>60693354
who or what exactly is changing the world??? only relevant AI development is at google. I know some people at IBM, they literally said IBM dropped everything and put all their money into AI, after years of development they got nothing to show for. Its pretty much the same story everywhere.
>>
>>60693411
They're probably working at the production factory. That is different.
>>
>>60693504
Nah, they both work for Bosch Software Innovations as software engineers
>>
>>60693554
Welp, I'm getting the fuck out of here then.
>>
File: 1495990018540.png (5KB, 435x269px) Image search: [Google]
1495990018540.png
5KB, 435x269px
>>60693615
You will like it. They were both prototypical /g/entoomen. Probably changed their distro every two weeks, most of the time they used gentoo. Spend incredible amounts of time customizing every little thing.

Good guys but they lacked work ethic
>>
>>60692134
t. Andreas Möller from Hasenbach
>>
>>60692134
>Told them I am good at Machine Learning
>What should I expect?
Probably a fucking proof of your words.
>>
>>60692134
How long did they get back to you? I've applied since February and I made it their second round, but the Recruiter said something about internal conflicts/issues so the candidates are in limbo as to whether they get the internship.
>>
>>60693703
>>60692134
Also which branch location we talking about?
>>
>>60692134

Put recording devices in the main meeting rooms, resell company information in the black market.
>>
>>60693354
>Yeah, irrelevant living memes that are changing the world as we speak. You're sure living under a rock.
holy shit pham don't tell me you got money in this shit
>>
>>60694992
I got the choice between the Self Driving Cars project and the Internet of Things project. They told me that I would have a lot more freedom in the IoT department, so I chose that.
>>
>>60694968
They saw my Resume, skipped the first round, 5 people interviewed me in person, got hired within an hour.
>>
Ask those fucking fucks if they're ever planning on releasing a 36V pro combi drill with over 100 N.m soft torque
>>
Fuck I love Bosch. Been using their tools for years now and nothing has ever died on me and never even had to replace a battery yet.

Currently using a Bosch orbital sander to strip paint off my kitchen cabinets and drawers.
>>
>>60692134
based company, good choice.

one of few big german companies who are still "privately" owned - all profits stay in the company.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.