[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>switch to airplane mode plus WiFi for the non-work 16 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1418181075673.jpg (34KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
1418181075673.jpg
34KB, 680x591px
>switch to airplane mode plus WiFi for the non-work 16 hours of the day
>reduce cancer risk by 66%

Life hack thread: /g/ edition
>>
>>60691531
that is such a cute frog, where did you get this? XD
>>
>>60691531
>LTE/4g spectrum gives me cancer
>802.11a/b/g/n/ac spectrum does not

It's non-ionising electromagnetic radiation above visible light in wave lengths in both spectres, anon. It's essentially no different than FM radio or background radiation, only slightly more intense.
>>
>>60691531
I get headaches when i talk to someone for 3 mins on a xiaoshit.
>>
>>60691708
> be a brainlet
> brain can't process a 3min long conversation
> get headache
>>
>>60691907
>be autistic
>get tingling in brain because of autism
>>
>mouse cord runs off back edge of desk
>cord keeps falling onto the side edge of the desk when I play vidya and gets caught when I try to move the mouse to the left
>put huge binder clip on back edge of desk and run cord through its handles so it stays in place

Another that's more /vp/ is
>had to grind pokemon to level 100 in 5th gen for muh competitive battles
>hatched idea because any pokemon on my team could've been created in the 3rd/4th gen games
>bought 5 extra pokewalkers
>went back to FR, D/P/P, and SS, bread perfect IV pokemon, EV trained em, and got em to the least possible level before I'd just start mindlessly grinding em
>sent any from FR and D/P/P over to SS
>threw em in the pokewalkers and wore em on my belt when I walked my dog
>finish my team after almost a month
>tfw a few fancy pedometers helped me not have to play vidya for a while
>>
>>60692729
But the pokewalker will only allow you to gain one level per outing
>>
>>60692762
Yeah that was the biggest bitch when I just started out. I went out around a big hill the first day and realized some of my pokemon likely dinged a little after we actually got to the pathway. My Metagross was the last to finish so I actually had to grind him a bit in-game.
>>
>>60691531
doesn't matter your neighbour has 1 watt 5ghz antenna because he "needs" to have access to his own network in 400 m radius. and he tuned his car to run on a/f ratio leaner than precum
>>
>>60691692
Yeah but WiFi has a maximum emission of 100mW while GSM can go up to 2.
He got that right

OP now remove all the rest of radiations emitted in the whole world and your equation is correct
>>
>>60691662
HillaryClinton.com
>>
>>60694525
REMOVE THE SUN.
NOW.
>>
>>60691531
>switch off electricity for the non-work 16 hours of the day
>reduce cancer risk of magnetic fields by 66%
>>
>>60691531
>extend the suffering in this world by 10 years
No thanks.
>>
>>60691692
>above visible light
>above
>>
>>60691531
hi dear

wifi is non iron iced radiation
it is safe because your blody already contains iron and its safe and ice is just water which is in ur body also

source: student at swami vivekananda institute of vedic science
>>
>kill self
>effectively reduce risk of cancer by 100%
>>
>>60692729
>Not just hacking a team together use whatever method is trendy these days.

A month of prep just to do competitive battling was never fun.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.