[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Using iPhone instead of Android™ WHY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1445206368138.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1445206368138.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>Using iPhone instead of Android™

WHY?
>>
how is that file explorer working for you
>>
>>60672558
>people use things that i don't like!!
>>
>>60672558
LOL BECAUSE ANDROID IS TM AND IPHONE IS NOT!
>>
Because some people dont care. They just want the latest trendy fashion phone that werks. Or something that their kids like
I myself am a power user like most of /g/ and I like technology so I love to have full control of my devices and bend them to how I a user like it. So in reality stop insulting each other pick one that werks for you and shut up
>>
>>60672757
>Literally paying more to get less functionality

>stop insulting each other

>faggot
>>
>>60672772
some people dont give a fuck
they just want "mah fashion accesory"
just enjoy your Andriod™ device and stop think about casual normalfags.
Or is it you want attention? do you feel like a special snowflake because you have something most of society does not prefer?
am I wrong?
>>
>>60672772
And do you think I am a iphone user?
I have a Galaxy S7
>>
Most people are just locked into whatever ecosystem at this point. I've considered an iphone but I don't want to switch all my bullshit to apple accounts, and if I was on an iphone i wouldnt want to do the same for google.
>>
Have you seen a normie-owned Android phone after several months of use? They look exactly like your aunt's PC with the 20 IE toolbars and malware apps. Ads popping up all over the place, it's garbage.

Don't give normies devices that allow them to do anything
>>
>>60672833
Dunno I know a normie dude from my school who gets chicks and plays footy and he has a S5 for 3 years and when I used it it was smooth even when loaded with football apps
what gives?
>>
After my iPhone 4s I tried a Sony xperia compact. Jesus... Android is a complete disaster. Lags, bugs, google aids, muh privacy. Glad I'm back on an iPhone now.
>>
>>60672898
>not Samsung
>not moto
>not LG
>not oneplus
>not oppo
>not NEXUS
why?
>>
>>60672558
>mass storage
The iwhatever used for filetransfer is a bloated crap.
>>
>>60672923
Icloud? itunes?
anything cloud based is shit either a HDD on a PC and internal storage+ MicroSD for phone
fucking applekeks
>>
>>60672558
Poorfags wanna fell rich!
>>
>>60672558
+4-5 year support on iOS, which means timely security updates whereas with Android it's Russian roulette if you will get updates past 1 year.
+encryption of phone works, on Android it's again a Russian roulette.
+higher quality of apps
+iPhones are expensive but second hand/refurbished iPhones are somewhat affordable
>>
>>60672558
people are free to use whatever the fuck they want.
What I don't understand is seeing people who pay 700$ for a fucking phone.
>>
imessage/sms forwarding
desktop calls

I hope Android has the same features one day with Fuchsia.
>>
>>60672757
It's pretty much this.
iOS will suit just fine for people that just want the basic functionality of a phone.
>>
>>60672558
they fell for the meme.
>>
>>60672558
> tfw not intelligent enough 2 use android.
>>
>>60672558
Privacy, security and it works great when you got MacOS. Like I do.
>>
It has all the functionality I need and none of the Android headaches.
>>
>>60672558
My android phone broke (battery died i guess, it just doesn't charge anymore)
Got an used iPhone 5s with shitty battery life (lasts like 1-2hr of usage) for free from my mother.

iOS is actually lightyears ahead of android in many ways for example in terms of app design consistency.

I used to prefer android before because 'muh root, customization and piracy'

After a month or two of using iPhone i've realized that my phone just actually works and I don't need to jailbreak it and install 10+ apps to make it usable.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.