[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/docker/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: docker rocker.png (11KB, 269x201px)
docker rocker.png
11KB, 269x201px
Give me one good reason not to use Docker in production.
>>
>>60671375
docking is when you insert your penis into another mans foreskin
>>
>>60671384
just another reason to use it
>>
>>60671384
jews cant even
>>
>>60671384
>foreskin
Glad I was cut at birth. Glad I live in the United States.

GLAD
>>
>>60671446
Why the fuck would you be glad to have a deformed penis?
>>
>>60671455
No worry of cleaning the inside, no dog dick/more dimensional, feels great regardless.
>>
>>60671455
baboobs in the the wild get shit in the reand spread it to babies get into the popuation and air born plume seeds
>>
>>60671502
this
>>
>>60671471
>americans would rather cut part of their dick off than spend 2 seconds cleaning it
>>
File: slavs-devouring-kraut-muschi.jpg (199KB, 1200x994px) Image search: [Google]
slavs-devouring-kraut-muschi.jpg
199KB, 1200x994px
>>60671375
Unless you work on a mega corp, its small fuckups are disastrous to small or startup company deployments.
Lose 1 in 1000 containers 0 shits given. Lose 1 in 10, your normie boss will fire your ass.
Before you know it you will be installing arch and jerkingoff to hentai in your moms basement.
>>
>>60672831
I work for big mega corp, and honestly it's less likely to get into production than at somewhere smaller. We have strict security policies and miles of red tape.

My biggest challenge, how to keep the containers patched. Server owners typically request severs, deploy their stuff, and then move on. It's then up to operations team to keep the servers patched, while the owner moves on to the next project. If they deployed containers instead, the owner isn't going to be around to deal with it.

One thing we've discussed is a master base image that when updated will trigger ci/cd rebuilds of all containers.

We're not small, though, 1500 servers at present and small sporadic docker deployments that are maintained by the service owners currently.
>>
It's a trash fad thought up by devs who think that sysadmins aren't agile, so they reinvented the wheel without the security or stability of Zones, LXC or jails.
>>
>>60671536
More like americans get out jewed and rationalize it away instead of letting their hate flow through them.

>Sith.jpg
>>
File: 1493980398798.jpg (646KB, 1791x1815px) Image search: [Google]
1493980398798.jpg
646KB, 1791x1815px
End of discussion kikes.
"dult film star Rocco Siffredi (nom de guerre: Italian Stallion) says he found that out the hard way when he was circumcised at 31 for hygiene reasons. Siffredi, who calls his decision "catastrophic," says that with a foreskin, "you can feel much more fun.""
>>
Someone sell me on Docker.
>>
Related: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/sql-server/sql-server-2017
>>
>>60671455
*mutilated
>>
>>60672915
Yeah sounds like once you adopt you have to commit. Docker for patching, deployment, provisioning.

Id say its less likely to get a foothold in megacorp because management doesnt want to pay top dollar for talent that knows <trendy framework>. Its one of the reasons java and rhel are so liked. You can get your corporate pajeetsoft going no problem
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.