[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Essential phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

wtf is that front facing camera placement
>>
>>60657004
they fucking blew it with that, fucking retarded, why did they not put it in the bottom bezel?
>>
>>60657426
Because it'd get covered by your fucking hand during normal use, maybe?
>>
>>60657429
>Because it'd get covered by your fucking hand during normal use, maybe?
And? You don't use the front camera during normal use.
If you are going to use the front camera(videocall, selfie, etc) you can turn the phone upside down, like mi mix users do.
>>
>>60657426
Please tell me that's not gonna block the screen anon? It was so close to perfection.
>>
>>60657454
So your fantastic suggestion is to have to constantly turn your phone upside down when you want to use the front camera, or how is it that you plan to operate the phone while using the camera if you don't flip it?
It's still a touchscreen, you'll have to be grabbing the thing to operate it.
>>
>no headphone jack

Why tho?
>>
>>60657483
That phone like the mi mix still have bezels you can hold the phone without touching the screen.
>>
>>60657498
Courage.
>>
>>60657471
That chunk of screen can't be used. the front camera is allways there.
>>
>>60657004
>not audio jack
>that retarded front camera placement

so close
>>
Is this the new iPhone?
>>
>>60657521
Does it have a dedicated camera button? Or is it still tap to shoot? If so, how are you not gonna have to flip that retarded nearly bezelless shit.
>>
>>60657550
I'm not happy about that. I'm not happy about that at all.
>>
still better than the iphone
>>
>>60657609
Your mom is better than the iphone faggot
>>
>>60657640
well memed kid
>>
>>60657593
>Does it have a dedicated camera button?
You probably can use the volume rockers as shutter
>Or is it still tap to shoot? If so, how are you not gonna have to flip that retarded nearly bezelless shit.
Just buy normal phones and protective case, bezeless phones are clearly not for you if you are this clumsy.
>>
>>60657660
Thanks anon, I do my best.
>>
Which phone is this? This is obviously not an iphone 8 for your faggot ass.
>>
File: intro_last_frame_with_ui.jpg (202KB, 630x1279px) Image search: [Google]
intro_last_frame_with_ui.jpg
202KB, 630x1279px
>>60657004
The front camera cutout will be allways inside the status bar, considering this phone is 19:10 aspect ratio and all android apps are for 16:9, the slightly bigger status bar will not be a problem. Even whan playing video in landscape mode there will be black bars on the sides for most of the content.
But yeah I agree it is still not the best chose considering you don't even use the front camera that much, the mi mix solution would be much better and I guess easy to impliment, just put it on the bottom and rotate your phone whenever you wanna take a selfie
>>
File: ssss.png (205KB, 1092x827px) Image search: [Google]
ssss.png
205KB, 1092x827px
>Don’t you hate it when you have to buy new dongles, chargers, and accessories every time your phone is upgraded?

Yes I do, that why I am not buying your phone with no audio jack that forces me to use DONGLES!
>>
I am not clinically diagnosed with OCD but that fucking front camera placement would annoy me to death while using the phone.

and what's with this courage bullshit? I guess I am stuck with xperias which have proper audio jack ports and a camera shutter button. I have to deal with bezels and half decent camera software though.
>>
>no headphone jack
Never buying into this meme. To hell with Apple trying to force everyone with portable devices to carry fucking dongles.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.