[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MS Scammers- What's you're take?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: amateur1.png (92KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
amateur1.png
92KB, 1366x768px
Any experience with these? They're the bread and butter of what I deal w/ everyday and most are retarded as shit- care to share some stories? They always prey on the elderly and tend to get crazy nasty to blacks...
>>
>>60655668
Kek, what kind of brain dead fuckery is this? I've never encountered a MS scammer IRL but heard about them (especially the pajeet CS kind). I guess they're not that much of a thing on this side of the pond...
>>
>>60655721
Its mostly against old people thru cold calling, but they get a crazy amount thru the pop-ups- ya know 'MS Drivers are out of date call 18XX"- a lot of younger ppl too- but w/ them they're too dumb not too call a # off inet
>>
>>60655668
>7 layers of macroshit security
This is one of ours isn't it...

Still pisses me off they ask you to open the run box.
Just type cmd into the start bar and hit enter, or hold left shit right click.
They really go arse backwards about this.

Has anyone told them you run linux?
So they have a backup plan in place?
>>
>>60655765
The majority if not all of our CXs are casual users- they wouldn't migrate to any distro no matter how UI friendly- its just sad that they throw common sense out the window...
>>
File: 1464325902780.png (393KB, 611x607px) Image search: [Google]
1464325902780.png
393KB, 611x607px
>>60655802
>>
>>60655721
By the way this was supposedly from Jamaica.
>>
>>60655818
You saw that coming...
>>
>>60655721
Also, Pajeets like to change it up- worse is SYSKEY, then loading malware, then simple batch that are meant to scare CX- then Pop-ups- but when you think about all the majors being contingent on allowing remote -then youre not infosec- you're babysitting.
>>
>>60655668
Pajeets
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQrAHGpBz3PqBV4-_9PdDcA/videos
>>
>>60655668

Is this anything like Pajeets calling you and adamantly trying to peer pressure you into allowing them remote access to your PCs in your house?
>>
>>60657183
Yup- then they show you some services are off or not running or something else and that's their proof you're infected. They then ask for a couple hundred bucks to install Avast free- if you pay then they'll just keep coming back- one CX paid $250 only for the scammers to call back 3 days later saying they needed $450 to continue support- when they refused they put a syskey on and deleted their regbacks- only options are pay or OS reset.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.