[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass meme deal general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 666.jpg (134KB, 1314x778px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
134KB, 1314x778px
Do they ever have good deal on electronics?
Any time I check something It is 2 or 3x amazon price with shipping sometimes as high as 250$ .
One could claim "quality is higher" but no,reviews clearly show that all headphones,keyboards,mouses.... were made with cheaper materials .
300$ plastic headphone stands are even better example of pricing here.
Maybe I'm wrong and massdrop is not just meme for apple fan-boys.

Tell me about your best massdrop deals.
>>
You don't go on massdrop to get a "good deal", you go there to buy rare low production quantity stuff for incredibly niche audiences, like boba milk tea keycaps for cherry MX keyboards.
>>
>>60653781
Well,previous years they marketed themselves as the "cheap alternative" and there is always fake "Normal price 900000$ ,our price 50$"

But yeah I understand what you mean.
It is basically expensive aliexpress :^)
>>
>>60653762
It's literally just a place for rare shit.

Keycap sets, certain keyboards, certain knives etc.
>>
>>60653762
It's not Slickdeals.net. You go to Massdrop to get a manufacturer to make some niche configuration of their product by promising to buy x number of it. I got a Ducky keyboard off there with mx browns and clears that had blue and gray pet laser etched caps. It was maybe $20 more than a production keyboard off Amazon so you could consider that as a good deal.
>>
>>60653762
They used to have rare deals, they never lasted more than a few hours
But they were really rare, and I haven't seen one in at least a year or two
>>
>>60654222
Yeah even tho I think ducky kbs are overprice I can udenderstand that it is pretty nice.
+20$ for little rarer version sounds fine to me if you were already willing to pay about 150bucks.

I'd for example pay 40$ instead of 20$ that superlux hd 662 evo cost for version with better strap.
>>
File: 1491878796171.png (230KB, 377x489px) Image search: [Google]
1491878796171.png
230KB, 377x489px
Rarely, and imo overall not worth it
Unless its something extremely niche and very hard to get anywhere else dont bother
>buy a keyboard
>pay back half the amount "saved" in shipping and handling
>receive product in a month
>buy keycap set
>delay
>delay
>delay
>product arrives 4 months later
I've come to the conclusion that if I can get it on amazon for just 10 bucks more, I'll get it from fucking amazon instead. Rarely does a deal pop up thats worth this type of shit.

Also I have no idea the type of person who'd buy anything other than keyboards, headphones/equipment, and rarely car related things. Who the fuck would buy pots and pans and off brand clothing and knives from this place?
>>
>>60654444
I even up just buying a shitty Logitech gaming keyboard and it came in a day

They replaced it for free when I broke it
>>
>>60654266
Yeah man I thought so. I think each category of items has a few agents that contact manufacturers and pitch the requests from the membership. I think it works like this:
>keyboard community wants a Plucky Swine 12 keyboard with custom PBT clitoris caps and Berry MX purple switches
>Massdrop keyboard agent asks Plucky how many they need to sell to fire up the lines to make it.
>Plucky says 500 keyboards @ $200 each, if you can get 800 we'll do it for $175.
>Massdrop sets it up with a timer and if it hits 500 it happens.
>Plucky provides ship dates(usually takes 2-3 months for it to ship and happen)
>>
>>60653762
do people (non-autistic) even buy 'artisan' caps?
like for reals?
>>
>>60655453
you're an autist for even considering aftermarket keycaps as a purchase option to begin with.
>>
>>60655537
I do not use mechanical keyboard and i have basic key-caps but I do not know how is that autistic.

You can get for 20$ high quality keycaps of any color scheme you want,matching your furniture better or bringing back some of that nostalgia

I like the side-print keycaps with clean top and would even buy them if It matched my membrane kb .
>>
>>60655537
i got a $20 set of caps because the stock ones kept breaking, i slap my keys pretty hard
>>
>>60655537
Enjoy your shitty stock keycap
>>
>>60655597
>>60656372
>>60656398
Yes, you've confirmed your autism levels.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.