[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is glass a meme? I find this case beautiful despite the LEDs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 570X_Built_010_F.jpg (220KB, 780x500px) Image search: [Google]
570X_Built_010_F.jpg
220KB, 780x500px
Is glass a meme?
I find this case beautiful despite the LEDs
>>
>>60649586
It's not a bad idea if you have it sterile room that has air filtration.
>>
>>60649586

I have nothing to add other than it looks pretty damn cool to me.
>>
>>60649586
You gotta treat PC cases like women: emphasis on looks is fine to an extent, but the less noisy the better.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 2050x1153px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 2050x1153px
>Buy this case
>Run Linux
>>
I just ordered the inwin 301 soo, ya tg all the way.
>>
File: Haswell-E.jpg (712KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Haswell-E.jpg
712KB, 2048x1536px
>>60649586
These cases look nice, but they are insanely expensive and the RGB fans are too. I'll stick with my 750D. It has a window and I only need my AF12/40 blue LEDs.
>>
>>60650140
K70 RGB is nice btw. Maybe overpriced, but superior build quality and materials, also note that you'll probably use it for years.
>>
>>60650158
>He fell for the military grade aluminium and superior build quality meme.
>Literally the same shit as any other mechanical keyboard with a backplate
>>
>>60650405
Its not military grade, its just aluminium.
>>
>>60649586
>Is glass a meme?
no you silly billy, it's a material. the meme is that case.
>>
If I was going to build a Fast! computer for someone, I would give it tons of LED's and glowy shit.

The cooler it looks the faster it must be

They never care about the actual parts inside
>>
I always thought led parts looked gaudy, but I went for it anyway. I just bought an rgb led strip. They already run on 12v power and everybody has unused 12v pins on their psu's. I just wire a yellow and black from the psu to a 12v plug and ran the led strip along the side panel so you can't see it directly and it comes off with the panel

looks a lot better than having fans that glow, imho fans are ugly.
>>
>>60650158
I bought a K95 with the white LED's 2 years ago, and within weeks all the LED's started dying. I spent like over 200 bucks on the keyboard here in Australia at the time.

RMD'd it and the replacement did the same thing.

My corsair mouse also has fucked up sensitivity issues and the middle click now needs to be slammed down to work.

Corsair anything is a fucking meme and I've since gone back to basic microsoft mouse and keyboard with no more issues. Fuck them.
>>
>>60650563
I never had issues with my K70, but my Logitech mouse started to die after two years heavy use. I just RMAd it.

I'm from Europe, Corsair RMA is very quick. I once needed replacement for my AIO, I got a completely new one in less than a week.
>>
you're not a real gamer with it

memes aside its really pretty and I might buy it in the future
>>
>>60651492
fag
>>
>>60649635
I just clean the filters every two weeks
>>
>windowed case
You must be 18 to post here
>>
If you like it, than who the fuck cares what we think?

Buy what you like and don't depend on external validation.
>>
>>60650563
Fellow ausfag here bud. Similar thing happened to me a few years ago with a k70. I just ended up going Logitech and roccat after that.
>>
can't put sound dampening foam on glass
>>
File: 444.jpg (1MB, 2164x1916px) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
1MB, 2164x1916px
>>60654910
My name is Vladimir,I'm from europe and I've got just perfect solution for you my friend.
>>
>>60649586
i think the glass cases look amazing in these pics, perfectly clean, photographed professionally, with the glare on the front panel just right.

In the real world, they probably become a smudgy, dusty mess pretty quickly.
>>
>>60655117
Yeah but there are people with enought free time to clean it up daily.
I personally clean computer once a 4 months by taking filters out,vacuum clean them and place them back,i consider it already too much effort.
>>
>>60655142
>clean it daily
are you anal or something
>>
>>60649586

>fell for the glass meme
>fell for the rgb meme
>random leds doing random colors everywhere
>>
>>60654996
>buy parts which are quiet as fuck
>do the opposite and buy 15$ extremely ugly wall of shame to hide from hit

how does it feel to have buyers remorse on soundlevels
>>
>>60655228
8$ wall of shame.
Computer is 4 years old,there is no reason to invest in making it quiter.

In next 3 years I just buy new one and give this one to my mom so she can play the sims and railroad tycoon.
>>
File: officw new 2017.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
officw new 2017.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>60649586

I Agree
>>
>buy glass meme case
>cover all the glass with contact paper in a pattern of your choice
There, now it doesnt look like shit.
>>
>>60655335
why does it look like it's steaming in your room
>>
>>60655372

maybe a mucky lens on my camera
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.