[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am currently working on a forearm mounted PC. My goal is to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 51TRC1IGh6L.jpg (54KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
51TRC1IGh6L.jpg
54KB, 500x468px
I am currently working on a forearm mounted PC.
My goal is to have a full Linux PC on my forearm with a small camera on the front. I am going to be using a 5 or maybe a 7 inch touchscreen display.
I am working in maya right now on a case to 3D print.
I will provide screenshots if anyone is interested.
>Mini PC general.
>>
>>60648733
You are aware of how autistic this is going to look, right?
>>
>>60648733
Dude will mount rasbery-pi in plastic case to his arm

such wow.

So many ppl thought of this that you can just download the 3d model online.
>>
>>60648733
literally just slap an android tablet in a piip-boy
>>
>>60648779
After 15years of thinking he will maybe make A-watch android based watches.
>>
>>60648759
Yes I am fully aware.
I might as well tape a fidget spinner to my forehead.
>>60648770
Its going to be a portable pc for tinkering, and alot of Arduino stuff.
Also I want to try out my own hand at making a case.
>>60648779
No.
>>
File: 03.jpg (1MB, 2044x3224px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
1MB, 2044x3224px
>>60648733

Will you be able to summon demons, OP?
>>
File: pcoverview.jpg (129KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
pcoverview.jpg
129KB, 1200x675px
so one of these but taped to an arm?
>>
File: 129 (2).jpg (1MB, 1720x1852px) Image search: [Google]
129 (2).jpg
1MB, 1720x1852px
Make it look like a Comp, OP
>>
Wow. Okay. OKAY. OKAY. Yabba Dabba FUCK you and YABBA DABBA FUCK your shitty FUCKING memes. You are literally worth nothing to me. If I saw your FUCKING UGLY ASS FACE on the street, I'd take a big loaded shotgun to your mouth, faggot. I have always wanted to murder you, your family, your friends, and your pet goldfish since the day I was born. Brain Blast? How about I fucking blast your faggot ass brain with a shotgun. I want to fucking candy crush your face through a mother fucking wall. You are the reason why babies cry. Fuck your memes. Fuck you. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK. Try fucking saying that to be in REAL life where you aren't surrounded by a precious username and see what happens, weakling. I have guns. Many guns. Guns that I could take to your head and blow it out right now. You hear me? Good. Fucking FAGGOT
>>
File: ddddduel.jpg (460KB, 2043x1443px) Image search: [Google]
ddddduel.jpg
460KB, 2043x1443px
>>60648733
Already done, OP. Have fun in the Shadow Realm :^)
>>
File: 1494421792422.jpg (43KB, 556x616px) Image search: [Google]
1494421792422.jpg
43KB, 556x616px
>>60648733
Jesus Christ dude, just go to Thailand and lose your virginity already....
>>
>>60648733
Guys, any of you know how to change the resolution on Virtual Terminals like TTY? You know Ctrl+Alt+F(1to7)

My screen is 1280x1024 but under terminal it looks very small, probably 1024x768 or even 800x600

thanks - didn't want to start a thread for that

Debian 8.8 BTW
>>
>>60651008
Fuck off piece of shit, I followed the rules such as not creating a topic for fucking help but to lurk as I did. Keep your Microshit meme

Too fucking stupid to read I use Debian.......

I'll delete System32 when you'll do it first
>>
>>60648733
Hate to burst your bubble op but I just did the same thing. Attempted to market it for use by hospitals and construction workers. Long story short I have a portable ide I play with on the go but as far as marketing goes it's just not there.
>>
>>60651477

You need to market it to autists like the /cyb/ and /techwear/ crowd, hell even leddit would do.
>>
>>60650931
sticking your dick in a ladyboy's ass still leaves you a virgin, in fact it makes you a homo

FACT: nearly all homos are virgins.
Why else are they so irritating to be around?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.