[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are linuxfags just masochists? Are these the same people that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1446853934402.jpg (121KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446853934402.jpg
121KB, 500x500px
Are linuxfags just masochists? Are these the same people that pick AMD over Intel?
>>
>>60641479
They are people that find computer use fun and stimulating, interesting and enjoyable, want a safe and personal operating system, or a combination of all three. That list isn't a comprehensive list, but should give you an idea of how stupid you are and your question is.
>>
File: 144794367438.jpg (27KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
144794367438.jpg
27KB, 435x435px
>>60641513
>making things more tedious for me is fun
I mean I understand for learning purposes but that should be it
Linux is only useful for learning about how an OS works and servers
Anything more is just masochism
>>
>>60641575
It's not tedious for us not-retarded people. if your system keeps breaking and you have to spend a lot of time getting it to work, you need to stick to Windows because you're clearly retarded.
>>
File: 1491846951823.jpg (27KB, 372x303px) Image search: [Google]
1491846951823.jpg
27KB, 372x303px
>>60641614
>if your system keeps breaking and you have to spend a lot of time getting it to work

You're passively admitting here that linux requires a lot more work for something other operating systems can do a lot simpler without breaking apart all the time

You were the masochist I was talking about
>>
>>60641479
>weeb
>retard
All in order.
>>
>>60641479
Despite your obvious bait:
I'm sure I'm not the only person on this planet, even in my town, that likes to tinker with my devices. Almost every device I own is modified, most of them run free software (at least the system and most utility programs). By using all of those devices I reveal a lot of private data, and I don't like the though of that data going anywhere out of my reach. After getting used to the way unixes are supposed to work and understanding the basics of gnu/linux, it's working really neat for me. My computer never broke from software failure and is also 100% mine.
>>
>>60641479

Nope. I choose GNU/Linux over Windows but choose Intel over AMD. In both cases because one is superior over the alternative.

On a side note, all people posting anime are autistic pedophiles.
>>
>>60641716
>You're passively admitting here that linux requires a lot more work for something other operating systems can do a lot simpler without breaking apart all the time
>You were the masochist I was talking about
>install ubuntu gnome
>it just werks
>linux requires a lot more work
>confirmed retard
>inb4 i'd like to interject
>>
>boot into Windows partition for some vidya
>fans speed up on idle desktop
>desktop takes a while to load
>spammed with annoying messages from different programs that want you to update to latest version
>ads on the desktop
>computer wants to forcibly install updates and reboot

And I'm the masochist for preferring Linux
>>
>>60641479
If you lock yourself into a walled garden and swallow whatever shit they feed you, you're the masochist...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.