[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*cleans your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

*cleans your path*
>>
Robotic vaccum cleaners are a useless meme. If you want clean carpets you need to get off your computer with a decent vaccum cleaner and suck that shit up.
>>
We need to put super human AI in one of those just so it can realize how absolutely miserable its life is.
>>
File: MTgyMDkwMQ.jpg (144KB, 600x309px) Image search: [Google]
MTgyMDkwMQ.jpg
144KB, 600x309px
>>60619264
>Normie ass random pattern bumper car

Get gud
>>
>>60619323
They aren't for deep cleaning, they are for maintenance cleaning. You let one go every day and it cuts down the on the frequency that you need to break out an actual vacuum.
>>
My grandma got one and whomever programmed that did a shit job. It gets stuck in loops a lot. Of always turns the same direction.
>>
>>60619485
did you get the expensive one? The cheaper one doesn't have A.I. It just turns whenever it bumps into things.
>>
>>60619264
This thing will not suck the spooge off your carpet after an anime hand shandy, Gadget boy.
Be a real man and invest in proper floor cleaning appliances.
>>
>>60619323
It works perfectly fine for the hall and kitchen floors at my place. Takes less than a minute to set it up to do its thing and I can chill.
>>
>>60619323

No carpets, all furniture has legs of 10 cm or more. Roomba cleans every day when I'm in the office. No dirt anywhere when I come home. Feels good man.
>>
What's the situation with pets tho? Will my dog eat it if I buy one?
>>
>>60619323
They're not really for carpets, or at least not thick carpets.

They do surface cleaning.
>>
File: roomba2.jpg (117KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
roomba2.jpg
117KB, 768x1024px
>>60619343
Some already know.
>>
>>60623823
You don't really want one if you have a pet, unless the pet is well house trained.

Any "accident" the roomba comes across will become even more of a pain for you to clean up when you find it.
>>
>>60623351
This, so much this. Occasionally I wash the floors but that's required like once every 2 months.
>>
is the xiaomi worth it to order oversea?
>>
>>60619264
Hey Faggot,
My name is Henry, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are small, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day sucking shit off the floor. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun sucking shit off the floor because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of hoovers on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the hoovering team, and starter on my carpet cleaning team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>60619323

I have an $800 (AUD) Dyson stick vacuum, its amazing.
>>
>>60623974
nice meme
>>
I want a Roomba just because they look so cute.
>>
>>60619264
Thank you for making me laugh IRL...
no anon has been able to do that in months
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.