[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me wit my computer PLZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
-scroll to bottom to skip the rant-

My computer is a decent computer. About 2 years old and still ran good until windows ten came along and fucked me over. All I want now is either to fix these god damn performance issues or just go back to 7 safely... by safely I mean no viruses. I'm broke as shit so I'm not wasting money on a windows 7 file THAT I SHOULD ALREADY BE ABLE TO GET BACK FOR FREE. I downloaded 10 because I'm a dumbass and waited a month before I reloaded I could go back to 7 in the stupid settings. I missed my window so now I'm stuck. I've tried completely wiping my computer back to factory settings but it started back up WITH 10!! How does that make any fucking sense???? That's not factory reset! I didn't buy it with 10 installed! All this bloatware and background apps and ducking cortana are taking my processing power. My disk also has an error that makes it stay at 100% all the time now! I've tried all the solutions I could find to fix it but none worked! Of course the the disk is being normal now that I take the picture but it will pop back up to 100% in a minute or so. Aaaaaannnd the startup used to only take about 2 minutes now it takes 12!! I can't even run farcry 3 on the lowest settings over 25 frames per second. And farcry 4... you can forget it. I get 5 fps even with the resolution turned all the way down.

It's a dell
My RAM is 6GB
My processor is a intel core i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20 Hz 2.20 GHZ
I have a 64bit operating system

now my computer runs like shit.. I just wish I could go back to the good ol computer days...end of story. What do I do!!!?
>>
>>60614312
install gentoo
>>
tldr
install linux or something and fuck off back 2 redd*t
>>
Just torrent a windows 7 iso and dual boot it with a linux distro you bitch.
>>
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7
>>
>>60614653
HA this sounds gud nigger... I don't like Linux combatiblity restructions though.. I'm just gonna use a pirated win7 file. Yes very good
>>
dude you're gettting a dell
>>
HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING IT ON AND OFF AGAIN
>>
stop being incompetent and become better Right Now idiot lol
>>
File: IMG_5733.jpg (57KB, 656x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5733.jpg
57KB, 656x658px
>>60614749
I tried this boi. My product key is expired. ITS FUCKING EXPIIIIRERd!!! GOOOD DAMN FUCK. Thanks for trying though
>>
>>60614790
I can't get better. My max computer skill is autistic fag with a high school computer knowledge certificateion level at best
>>
File: IMG_5774.jpg (114KB, 659x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5774.jpg
114KB, 659x770px
>>60614768
BOIIIIIII
>>
>>60614822
the only thing that prevents people from learning to computer is being intimidated and thinking they will break something which is stupid because then you just learn to fix it
go all in and stop being a fucking pussy
Learn Some Shit
>>
>I've tried completely wiping my computer back to factory settings but it started back up WITH 10!! How does that make any fucking sense???? That's not factory reset! I didn't buy it with 10 installed!
someone can't be this retarded, right?
>>
>>60615060
Oh my god... your right. Thank you man. Sincerely. I'm tired of being a fucking dipshit. I'm gonna get in this computer and learn how to use it or fuck it up and try again until I'm smart!
>>
File: IMG_5747.png (9KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5747.png
9KB, 405x344px
>>60615104
Oh I assure you... I can
>>
>>60615105
:) im so glad this thread had a happy ending
>>
>>60615118
>Oh I assure you...
>I can
well stop it.

post the model number for your laptop, it'll give us a much clearer idea of how "decent" your laptop is
and get a windows 7 ultimate iso if you can
x64 if drivers aren't an issue, x86 if you're unsure

remainder that everything will be gone when you reformat and reinstall the OS
So back your shit up on a usb/external HDD/SD card
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.