[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of people are involved in writing all the invasive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: spyware.jpg (18KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
spyware.jpg
18KB, 580x326px
What kind of people are involved in writing all the invasive and obnoxious shit in Windows 10? Other than all the tracking and monitoring I mean shit like changing settings back to "Microsoft approved" settings, changing default programs back to Windows 10 built-ins, uninstalling programs that you installed, and rolling back your drivers.

Who sits back and nods yes when asked to write this invasive shit that takes control of your computer out of your hands? They're developers on the fucking Windows team, why not take that experience, tell MS to fuck off and go work somewhere else?
>>
>>60590237
Programmer betas getting orders from kikes, who else
>>
>>60590237
Ultra subhumans
>>
>>60590237
the people who were observant enough to see how google makes money
>>
>>60590494
they just didn't stick around for the "getting it past your customers" part
>>
>>60590237
Pajeets
>>
>>60590237
Wrongskins. Only they are simple enough to be this suggestable. Same with government surveillance. Unconscious wrongskins from cube to cube.
>>
Would it truly have been in Microsoft's best interest if every new version of Windows since Windows 7 was designed and advertised as

>"This is EXACTLY like Windows 7, but more secure, faster, and with a fresh coat of paint on it! No bullshit!"

and if they really meant and delivered on that?
>>
>>60590237
>changing settings back to "Microsoft approved" settings
Happened once due to a bug in the anniversary upgrade process.
>changing default programs back to Windows 10 built-ins
Never happened to me.
>uninstalling programs that you installed
Never happened to me.
>rolling back your drivers
Never happened to me.
>>
>>60590590
Microsoft suddenly being "totally" honest about their operating system would be a bigger red flag to me.
>>
>>60590237
you understand that the only reason this is a problem is because you are "observant" enough to notice this to the degree it becomes a problem?

it goes based on percentages I think. If 100 people bought laptops with windows pre-installed, maybe 20 would be savvy enough to say, "hey fuck off I wanna do what I want", wheras at least 50 would probably take Microsoft's ""advice"" right off the bat and use something like Edge because it's "there" already.

>"oh look there's a web browser. well, works for me! how do I get to facebook?"

the fact that the way it's set up offends 10% of users is no reason to lose the gains of the stupid majority who will fall prey without thinking twice.
>>
>>60590609
>>uninstalling programs that you installed
>Never happened to me.
Be glad you didn't fall for MBR deleting virus back when fosshub got hacked and microsoft rolled creator update.
>>
>>60590237
Even the ones who do leave have some weird love of Microsoft. I recently got a new job at another big tech company and made the mistake of insulting windows 10 and skype for business. I ended up pissing off half of my new team who are ex ms. They actually defended ms trying to put ads in the start menu and lock screen as "a genius way and non invasive way to direct the customer to the windows store"
>>
>>60590636
>ads
>non-intrusive
When will this meme die?
>>
>>60590508
their problem is they have a platform where the customers can actually see what's going on

I think google's support of SSL everywhere was extremely self serving - your phone terminal can't even be examined to figure out what it transmitted to the mainframe "for your safety and privacy"
>>
File: 1493011513055.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1493011513055.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>60590237
Pajeets need not think.
>>
>>60590729
Is this why Google is forcing SSL everywhere?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.