[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Windows 10 is better than Linshit >prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (80KB, 187x269px)
file.png
80KB, 187x269px
Windows 10 is better than Linshit
>prove me wrong
>>
Windows 10 is a literal botnet with ad and spyware as a "feature".
>>
>position
>prove me wrong

when is this going to be bannable
>>
>>60589232
nothing to hide, pedophile.
>>60589246
sperging out over shit you can filter, huh?
>>
File: IMG_0058.jpg (69KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
69KB, 467x700px
>>60589257
> nothing to hide
> thinks this is a valid argument

KYS
>>
>>60589190
>Linshit
>Normie pic
Rule 2
>>
>>60589330
"/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site."
you fucking mentally impaired or something?
>>60589289
totally valid, not everyone is a pedophile like you
>>
>>60589289
Fucking pedo
>>
Linux doesn't have forced ads, forced updates, nor telemetry.
>>
>>60589190
You pay for it, yet it has ads
Store apps don't automatically update
Tuning windows 10 is a time sink, Debian is way more faster to setup
You decide when to update and a reboot is almost never necessary
Ntfs is an archaic file system
The user interface is inconsistent
It slows over time
>>
>>60589460
>You pay for it, yet it has ads
i didn't pay shit because i'm not a retard
>Store apps don't automatically update
literally don't give a single fuck
>Tuning windows 10 is a time sink, Debian is way more faster to setup
lol no..? Debian has a few issues right off the bat, I've used it before.. and I do like it don't get me wrong.
>You decide when to update and a reboot is almost never necessary
Sometimes Windows 10 updates just updates Windows Defender which doesn't require any reboots
>Ntfs is an archaic file system
don't care
>The user interface is inconsistent
I can agree with that
>It slows over time
not really
>>
File: IMG_0110.jpg (76KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.jpg
76KB, 550x412px
>>60589347
>>60589365
Here, have a (You)
>>
win10 is a sack of shit, forced ads and updates really put a nail to the wincoffin
>>
>>60589506
>forced ads
literally none for me
>updates
never had an issue with it. I just used the GPO to inform me whenever a new update is available - but don't install it or auto-restart my PC because i'm not retarded
>>
>>60589485
The price is included in your oem equipment, if you pirated it you're just a poorfag
The I don't give a fuck or don't care are no arguments
It does get slower overtime because of its centralized registry architecture, like it or not it's factually a worst operating system.
>proved you wrong
>>
>>60589506
>forced ads
What?

>updates really put a nail to the wincoffin
>>
>>60589590
>if you pirated it you're just a poorfag
buying windows LOL
>It does get slower overtime because of its centralized registry architecture, like it or not it's factually a worst operating system.
suuuuuuuuuuuuuure linux shill
>>
>>60589257
>nothing to hide

I hope you enjoy have your banking information stolen by skiddies some day.
>>
Oh look, it's summer on /g/.

Also, sage
>>
>>60589614
Suuuure is still not an argument, feel free to search about it.
From a technical standpoint it's a worst operating system
From an ux point of view it's an inconsistent legacy botched up layout
So it's a clear looser, however I do use both, plus macos because that's just what suits me currently.
Sage
>look at me I can't afford a Windows license
>>
>>60589669
>>60589629
sage isn't a downvote you reddit fag. And it's actually against site-wide rules to anounce you've done that. =)
>also not a poorfag just not retarded enough to buy windows
>>
>>60589702
Whatever, proved you wrong salty poorfag, enjoy your (You)
>>
File: 1474075868883.png (2MB, 642x4353px) Image search: [Google]
1474075868883.png
2MB, 642x4353px
Summer is here guys
>>
>>60589723
no one cares some pedophile "exposed" microsoft. telemtry is there to make user experience better
>>60589716
kk
>>
File: 1403191850046.jpg (58KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1403191850046.jpg
58KB, 500x446px
>>60589736
> Wanting privacy means you're a pedophile.
>>
>>60589190
Have fun with corrupted filesystems, I'll stick with ZFS and BTRFS thank you.
>>
>>60589257
> He wants to have his passwords to everything stolen
>>
I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as linshit, is in fact, GNU/linshit, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus linshit. linshit is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “linshit”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a linshit, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. linshit is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Gentoo is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Gentoo added, or GNU/Gentoo. All the so-called “Gentoo” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Gentoo.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>60589190
>>60589257
>>60589347
>>60589485
>>60589535
>>60589614
>>
just switched from xubuntu to win 10 ltsb after 3+ years and am satisfied as fuck. ask me anything
>>
>>60589257
>nothing to hide
credit card numbers?
passwords?
discussion of personal matters over facebook?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.