[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to move to a rural area. is my internet going to be shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ocr1lcPogp1qa8t7vo1_1280.jpg (101KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocr1lcPogp1qa8t7vo1_1280.jpg
101KB, 1080x1080px
About to move to a rural area. is my internet going to be shit?
>>
you can check in advance with a quick Google (not yahoo, not startpage, not duckduckgo, fucking google it) for internet providers in the area
>>
A thread dued for this.
>>
>>60569108
Why do you care? It's time to get rural chicks.
>>
File: 1484335605142.gif (2MB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
1484335605142.gif
2MB, 300x150px
How the fuck do you not know? Iit's trivial to find the ISPs and their plans for any given zip code in the US and I'm sure it's just as easy in other countries if you're a fucking commie. Why are you moving to a rural area? Mommy decided she wanted some cowboy cock?
>>
>>60569347
Actually you know what this tells me. You don't know shit about computers, the internet or how it works, or life in general. I hope you fucking DIE op get the fuck OUT
>>
Where are you moving. It really depends on how new the wires are. Vermont is rural but they have some of the fastest internet in the US due to the equipment being newer by the time they got around to installing it.
>>
>>60569108
Internet doesn't matter when you're married to a beautiful Asian waifu
>>
>>60569364

Not all rural internet is the same, I still get good ping and good speeds in my rural midwest town.

This whole thread is fucking pointless anyway because it depends on the area.
>>
>>60570011
that's why he said to check the zip code FAGGOT

oh my goodness, you and OP are both so fucking stupid, even by midwest standards
>>
if you live in a town of 300, it probably wont be great (dsl speeds potentially).

i lived in a town of 6000 and am currently in a town of 13000 and both places had no problem finding 60/10 speeds or higher
>>
>>60569256
Nice observation newfriend
>>
>>60570031
>>60569347

jesus christ I don't suck cable company dick, I don't fucking check random zipcodes for what internet they offer. fuck off back to commiefornia
>>
>>60569108
yeah but the people are much better you might even marry the local qt
>>
File: programmer.png (595KB, 544x812px) Image search: [Google]
programmer.png
595KB, 544x812px
>>60570341
WELL GOLLY GEE WHERE DID YOU GET THE IDEA TO CHECK RANDOM ZIP CODES FROM BOI?

He's talking about moving to a rural area. HE JUST NEEDS TO CHECK THATA FUCKING AREA
YOU ARE SO STUPID IT PAINS ME FUCK
>>
>>60569108
It mostly will be shit but you can use that as an opportunity to enjoy nature or socialize with locals.
>>
>>60570341
so you just move to a random zip code instead? ask your parents where they are taking you kiddo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.