[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CompTIA+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CompTIA-A-.png (62KB, 800x481px) Image search: [Google]
CompTIA-A-.png
62KB, 800x481px
Got my certification, knowledge me on whats to come. What are good job interest to apply for? Where should I apply to?
>>
>>60567208
$10-15 an hour help desk jobs. If you have a shit ton of experience, expect something better. If not expect poverty work with that A+.

With that said, an A+ is one hell of a companion to a CCNA or MCSA. I have a CCNA and many of the recruiters mention my A+ even though I am applying to a network administrator position. So yea, it's a solid backup, but it should ONLY be a backup, unless you enjoy being a $10/hour IT support faggot.
>>
>>60568198
would you recommend the CCNA over Network +?
>>
>>60567208
certs are liability drivin

a hiring authority will not come in to question when the "certified" piece of shit fails...
>>
you can literally go to India and buy your certs..

recognized by the host company...

spend a couple of months at each job , b4 the trial window closes they cant fire you
>>
>>60567208
this isn't google, you fucking retard
>>
>>60568534
CCNA definitely.

CCNA is a 2 part exam. The first part of it covers basically all of the network+ and then some basic cisco commands. The second part covers really advanced topics but on a very basic level.
>>
>>60568198
I was under the impression that the ccna will get you similar jobs. Can you expect better with a ccna and little to no experiance?
>>
>>60568928
You can't 'expect' anything but just know that there are companies who want someone who is just starting to do things their way. You just have to show that you are very passionate about it and that you want to keep learning.
>>
>>60567208
Now's the part where you realize no one will hire you without 3+ years of experience in the job you're trying to get and 6 more certifications
>>
>>60569043
meant to say just starting out*** and to do things the way the company wants them done. People with enough experience might have bad habits.
>>
>>60569092
This is why you gotta pimp the shit out of your resume. Make your achievements stand out and catch their attention at the top.

Put your 5+ years working at mcdonalds at the very bottom (if theres room).
>>
File: 50 fat diabetic ahead of you.jpg (83KB, 634x742px) Image search: [Google]
50 fat diabetic ahead of you.jpg
83KB, 634x742px
>>60567208
kill yourself
>>
>>60569128
>make up nonexistent """achievements"""
>>
>>60571048
Skills: Ability to not an-hero for 10+ years even with the pressure of 4chin
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.