[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my dreams of doing technology related stuff has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1493819468588.gif (1MB, 857x746px) Image search: [Google]
1493819468588.gif
1MB, 857x746px
I think my dreams of doing technology related stuff has been sorta crushed with all the SJW shit, even if I did study my ass off and work really hard I doubt I'd ever get hired because I'm a straight white man...
>>
>>60566592
I hate feeling like a turbonigger "Izz da man who keepin us down" type person but I really can't take the risk of being completely unemployed for the rest of my life.
>>
Nah you're just piece of shit that doesn't mind getting stepped on. You're not even lazy just massively obedient to what others tell you.
>>
>>60566592
Move to China or some other redpilled country
>>
you can't change your color or gender, but you can always become gay
>>
>>60566592

Oh ffs. Companies will jump through hoops to hire anyone whos not a pajeet.
>>
>>60566592

Also, if SJWs scare you like that, you should kill yourself. Want them to not take over everything? Be part of the pushback.
>>
>>60567138
this. get on hrt as soon as you can. it will help you get hired in no time.
>>
>>60566592
>I doubt I'd ever get hired because I'm a straight white man...
So you have a built-in excuse for failing... Lucky you.
>>
>SJW stuff
>Not the fact that nearly every field is saturated and even if you're lucky enough to find a career you will be working until you're 90 or dead
Why care about such stupid things?
>>
File: c62 (4).jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62 (4).jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>60566685

> redpill

>>60566592

You'll be fine, OP. Just don't be retarded and you'll get hired.
>>
>because I'm a straight white man
Well whose fault is that? Hint: It's yours. Melanin injections aren't a thing yet and liking cocks can be difficult for some people but there's no reason you can't lie to a therapist and crossdress for the interview. If they try to call you on it just say you're genderfluid. You can make up literally anything besides Caucasians, men, or Nazis and join the protected class by identifying as or with it sexually.
>>
>>60567138
Actually, you can change your gender. If you become a woman you have guaranteed job security in IT. You don't even have to cut off your penis or dress like a woman.
>>
>>60570747
I'm just going to put that I'm a transgendered lesbian on all my resumes after I finish college.
>>
>>60566592
You realize this could very well just be propaganda to keep the job nice and clear for people who are already in the industry, right? All the guys I've talked to who've actually been in these job positions don't seem to give it much thought. Coincidence? Of course these guys were EE graduates and the like, so they were qualified, and this might be a factor.

Remember it is in the interest of everyone that you don't compete against them in the job market, regardless of whether they think they should chop their dick off or if they do this globalism fear mongering bullshit.

Do your own research and don't believe memes from a random website full of autists without scrutinizing them first.
>>
>>60572884
sure. just read stats of employment. OP is right about being concerned. only 3 out of 10 with a stem degree are employed in their career.
>>
>>60566592
Hey I'm a fellow white male,here's my advice
Go into consulting, you make money by fixing everything that's wrong because the big companies hire to cover diversity cuotas, but still need a good piece of software at the end of the day.

Good riddance fellow oppressed white male
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.