[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i make my idea in to a product?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0697.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0697.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
If you guys really want take this idea. It would be a great relief for me. Now I have to study so much fucking knowledge and put tremendous effort to make it come ture. If you take it then I only have to save money and wait. Please promise me you will make this happen.
>>
>>60561705
It's a simple one, just use latex suit to confine water and air flow. Enable them to clean your body and keep your body in a comfort temperature. The aim is using this suit to make travelers no longer have to carry a lot of clothes and of course don't need to wash them. And they Don't need to take off the suit everyday because the suit don't get dirty and can wash your body.
Furthermore, the suit has a air conditioning. You don't need hotel any more. You can sleep wherever you want as long as you can find a socket and feel safe. In the end, this suit may replace house or apartment in some very crowded cities or become a first layer of some exoskeleton system.
I did managed to creat a few .stl files by solid works . But I'm not a professional designer or engineer. I'm just a first year IT student. I do have a proper solid work skill but i have completely no idea on what's next.
How can i make this happen?
>>
>>60561705
Elephants only have one trunk fukn retard.
>>
>>60561709
great idea, man
>>
>>60561709
the design of the thing is the least of your concerns.
never mind selling the idea of homelessness to people, you need to use power to heat it up.
Then you throw in the "no need to clean it" as well which is a much larger problem to solve as you want humans to live in these things.

You have not even tested anything out yet. Studying IT will not help you at all if you want to make this.
Learn to shut the fuck up until you have skills to do something yourself or you have money to hire people to do something.
>>
>>60561709
>after 1 day you are swimming in your own ball sweat

Honestly OP your idea is something a 10 year old would come up with, sure its cool and futuristic but unless you invent some technology 200 years ahead of what is available today its not going to happen
>>
The Russians tried to raise kids in water from very early and it turns out our skin doesn't like being submerged in water at all times.
So unless you want to lose your skin and catch the most infections possible, I'd say it's pretty bad idea.
>>
>>60561938
>>60561828
>>60561815
All you three did not pay attention to the air circulation and water circulation, the warm air should keep your skin dry when it need to
>>
Final update before going to sleep. Tow noticeable great idea by some great anonymous people.
Anonymous 05/25/17(Thu)00:35:18 No.18345869▶>>18345943 (You) #
>>18345573 (OP) # (OP) #
File the necessary patents and do a kickstarter? I'd aim a bit lower than replacing housing, though. That's not going to happen anytime in the next few centuries I'm pretty sure. I can see uses for exoskeletons or extended time in VR environments (especially if we ever get to the point where we can connect computers directly to our nervous system).
2. Anonymous 05/25/17(Thu)00:39:34 No.1182305 ▶>>1182313 (You) #
>>1182300 (You) # (You) #
>There have to be some kind of maintenance station like tesla charging stations.
Bring back phone booths, but instead of telephones you could have an electric outlet, a spigot, and a drain inside. One on every corner, available 24/7, get a good and thorough wash in just 8 minutes.
VR support devices and small maintenance booth.
Really brilliant.
I'll just make it into an open source hardware project some day soon. Every one can download the stl file, print it by cheap 3d printers, put it together with some recommended components, test it out and upload their own designs.
There could be some sort of company to gather the ideas and manufacture it with professional expensive equipment. Selling it and distribut profit by the contribute every designer make using some smart contracts based on block chain.
How about that?
>>
>>60561773
EVEN MY DICK HAS ARMOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: IMG_4268.gif (196KB, 300x142px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4268.gif
196KB, 300x142px
My sides. Someone screencap this thread.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.