[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im using a mac dont you guys love those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: macfamily-productnav-imac_2x.png (130KB, 336x284px) Image search: [Google]
macfamily-productnav-imac_2x.png
130KB, 336x284px
Im using a mac dont you guys love those
>>
>>60559460
fuck back off to >>>/bant/
>>
>>60559460
they are actually super lovely
>amazing screen res and colors
>os is good BSD based
>lots of support
>no box standing next to your feet or your hands making crazy noise
>>
>>60560048
>amazing screen res and colors
True.
>os is good BSD based
Opinion (the being good part). I for one dislike the lack of package management (go ahead and say Homebrew so I know you have no idea what package management is).
>lots of support
No on-site support. The Dell XPS does not have this problem
>no box standing next to your feet or your hands making crazy noise
I guess. But you know we had passive cooling before right?
>>
>>60559460
Yes, actually. Better than winshit.
>>
File: imac.jpg (130KB, 778x518px) Image search: [Google]
imac.jpg
130KB, 778x518px
been using my 2009 24-inch iMac everyday for 8 fucking years

And the shit just werks, always ready for shitposting
>>
>>60559460
I had to work on a MacBook Pro for about half a year (Ruby on Rails development) and we still have an actual Mac that's used as a local server for a bunch of stuff. No need to say, I grew to fucking hate that piece of shit and could've not been any happier when I finally got my hands on Thinkpad T460s with Win10 and moved all RoR development to WSL.
>>
>>60560463
Dell XPS has quality control issues it is a steaming peace of shit not comparable to superior apple products.
>>
>>60560550
You are in an abusive relationship with Windows. You think you have tamed this almost unusable pile of shit but it controls you. You are proud of the fact that you can actually produce work from it. But the amount of time and effort wasted in your hunt for glory is affecting not just you but anyone who works with you.
>>
>>60560763
That's a nice copypasta, but getting shit done quickly and efficiently is precisely what Macs can't be used for. I have a bit more requirements to my PC than just using it to jerk off to cartoons.
I made my Mac work, as I've learned it better than the vast majority of applefags ever will, but there was no point in continuing using it when the opportunity to switch appeared.
>>
>>60560615
According to you. The XPS doesn't have a battery held down by glue, for example.
>>
>>60561225
sure
>>
File: sketch1494884393215.png (639KB, 780x1610px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1494884393215.png
639KB, 780x1610px
>>60559460
>>60560048
>>60560491
>>60560532
>>60560615
>>60560763
>>60562089
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.