[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no download anyway button Why is Chrome so shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (12KB, 482x102px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
12KB, 482x102px
>no download anyway button
Why is Chrome so shit?
>>
You're only allowed to use Google® Approved™ software, goy.
>>
>>60558185
Learn how to use it you moron
>>
Buttons are too advanced for the average user, which is why they're also removing the "close other tabs"/"close tabs to the right" soon
>>
>>60558185
You can go to ur downloads and press "download anyways" from there.

Its so that grandma doesnt download some spicy shit.
>>
>>60559493
Now if only they would implement hiding all close buttons on tabs except the active tab ALL THE TIME, instead of once you get to about 50 tabs.
>>
>>60560153
Firefox can do this. Or not do this. It's your choice. Wouldn't it be nice yo have choices?
>>
>>60560183
It would be, but last time I was using Firefox it was a goddamn hunk of shit that would slow to a crawl after a day of usage.

Some things aren't worth trading for nice features.
>>
>>60559493
No, this is just a shitty excuse for the devs to be lazy fucks
>>
>>60558185
Are you retarded or what
Go to the downloads page and hit resume
This was specifically designed for idiots like you
And turns out it works exceptionally well
>>
>>60560189
Believe it or not, Mozilla decided to fuck up performance even more by rewriting Firefox using Rust.
>>
>>60558185
it's trying to keep your computer safe you fucking dumb nigger sack of shit with down syndrome
>>
>>60560553
You're a shitty excuse cause you can't customize how your browser works, not defending chrome I just mean in general
kys
>>
>>60560626
t.google chrome dev

Get back to work or it's your ass, I know who you are.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.