[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize the lnternet was a sham?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1495604517020.jpg (53KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495604517020.jpg
53KB, 600x450px
When did you realize the lnternet was a sham?
>>
Are you trying to be funny?
>>
>>60558157

When I couldn't download a car.
>>
when the sonic millenial youth came together in the spirit of harmony and civics to defeat SOPA and uphold net neutrality, and barely 2 years later were in full SJW smugfuck censorship mode of anything they dont like, led by the same corporate interests they supposedly fought back then.

'my people' have betrayed me, they can all go to hell. I want trump to gut neutrality just to make them cry.
>>
>>60558157
>by Dot Comme
>>
>>60558157
When I visited 4chan.
>>
>>60558157
When css.
>>
>>60560179
yeah that shit made me lel
>>
>>60558157
When you realize it's just a series of tubes.
>>
>>60558157
Pfft, it will never catch on.
>>
>>60558157
Holy shit Sinclair btfo how will they ever recover
>>
The internet was a mistake.
>>
>>60558157
Web != The internet, kys.
>>
>>60560179
>'my people' have betrayed me, they can all go to hell. I want trump to gut neutrality just to make them cry.

Grow up
>>
I think I just logged on to my internet!!
>>
>>60560424

No, you grow up. None of it fucking mattered in the end, did it, the whole SOPA debate wasnt about principles or what was the right thing, it was about turf. It was an internet turf war. So they can all go to hell.
>>
>>60560503
dude, SOPA wasn't even that bad, but nobody actually read it.
>>
May 2017 when the onslaught against the open web continues unabated and now appears poised to win the war.
>>
>>60560418
How many times have you tried to explain that "intranet" doesn't mean you have a webserver on your LAN?
Actually, what we call the internet should be called the metanet. A network of networks rather than a network between networks.
>>
when corporate took over
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.