[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HahahahaHahahaha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: surfacelaptopmain.jpg (112KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
surfacelaptopmain.jpg
112KB, 1024x576px
Hahahaha
>999$ "Designed to only run apps from the windows store". Hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6OVpPnhysQ
>>
This was supposed to compete with Chromebooks?

What a fucking joke.
You can get WQHD with a digitizer pen for half of that.
>>
It's a nice piece of hardware. Putting Windows 10 S on a premium device is a dumb move, but you also have the Pixel Chromebook which is also 10x retarded so I can't fault them too much. It comes with a free Windows 10 Pro upgrade (for a year) by the way. So it's kind of a moot point regardless.
>>
Looks pretty nice, can't wait to install Linux on it :^)
>>
>>60552142
>This was supposed to compete with Chromebooks?

Yeah... The Pixel... Did you somehow just end up here in a time warp where there's been $199 Windows notebooks for the past decade?
>>
>>60552142
namefag...
>>
>>60552186
Microsoft is aiming at schools. How many schools buy Pixels to stock out entire classrooms and libraries rather than the ARM ones that go for $200 a pop?
>>
the age of local programms is over gramps
>>
>>60552120
>it's a repeat of Windows RT
Good job, Salty Nutella, you're repeating your successor's mistakes.
>>
>>60552120
>>60552169
>hur dur win10S
You can literally press a button to change it to Pro. Fucking retards.
>>
>>60552419
>You can literally press a button to change it to Pro. Fucking retards.
Then why Windows 10S?
Why isn't Pro the default and the gimped S an option?
>>
>>60552142
You can literally get a brand new MacBook Air for less than $999 and still have a better laptop.
>>
>paying $1k for windows

Sorry, not retarded
>>
>>60552506
It's to give normalfags a gimped OS so they don't get wannacry.
>>
>>60552506
>Then why Windows 10S?
The idea seems to be to get the Windows Store populated with more software. Not necessarily UWP stuff, normal desktop programs will run just fine on 10S, as long as they are installed from the Store.

They are basically desperate to make the Windows Store relevant.
>>
>>60552629
>integrated speakers
Ah yes, those fucking computers with speakers built in. Back in my day we had to plug our boomboxes into them to get sound to come out.
>>
>>60552506
there is literally nothing you need that is not in the store
>>
>premium design
>fabric
>4GB RAM
>128GB SSD
>speakers under keyboard
>1xUSB, HDMI, jack
>win10S
>$999.99
>>
>>60552842
0.00001 USD aapake shiling khaate mein jama kie gae hain.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.