[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over. It's happening. Google starts the Singularity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: google-ai.jpg (20KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
google-ai.jpg
20KB, 700x394px
It's over. It's happening. Google starts the Singularity

>One of the more noteworthy remarks to come out of Google I/O ’17 conference this week was CEO Sundar Pichai recalling how his team had joked that they have achieved “AI inception” with AutoML. Instead of crafting layers of dreams like in the Christopher Nolan flick, however, the AutoML system layers artificial intelligence (AI), with AI systems creating better AI systems.
>>
What the fuck does singularity even mean and what will be a result of that?
>>
>>60551375
means ya gay
>>
>>60551359

recursive NN's are as old as neural networks
>>
>>60551359
I m CEO of google and confirm this.
AI will destroy world 2020
also my dad is president of universe and confirmed it.
>>
>>60551375
we'll reach a point where technology no longer needs us
>>
>>60551375
"Singularity" is an astrophysics/cosmology term. What OP is on about is properly (if anything) called "technological singularity" and is an analogy to the former. Careless fags like OP seem to hijack the original term though.
>>
>>60551359
>the AutoML system layers artificial intelligence (AI), with AI systems creating better AI systems
This has been a thing since AI. People were using genetic algorithms to improve ANNs since before God was a thing.
>>
>>60552459
If it wasn't obvious that he was referring to thw tech singularity, you might actually be retarded.
>>
>>60551359
>be 2022
>AI everywhere
>AI on my favorite MMO, AI on *insert popular esport*, AI on chans.
>captcha is dead
>so many robotnets and shit.
>all 'online' games are no longer enjoyable because the whole userbase is AI playing with AI and humans are tech-cucked.
whew
Time to make the evil AI that will bring an end to all you're AIs.
>>
>>60552666
Gonna be things to play and see that you can't even fathom. Think you will be ok. Or dead cause the AI decided to purge us...
>>
>>60552794
It would be really funny if we get exponentially self-improving AI and all it does is post spam and farm MMO currency.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.