[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alarm systems are technology.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Alarm-System-Batteries.png (239KB, 450x422px) Image search: [Google]
Alarm-System-Batteries.png
239KB, 450x422px
Alarm systems are technology.

I'm considering buying some cheap gsm kit from chink land to install on my home. Do they worth it? Does anyone here have any experience with them or they're just chink shit?
>>
Don't risk your life with that shit. Buy a gun or a dog
>>
>>60545714
Unfortunately I'm from a country where buying a gun is a hassle, and if I shoot some burglar inside my home I may end up in jail.
So I'm buying IP cameras and every alarm system I can.
>>
>>60545695
>>60545813
Cameras and GSM systems only help state the obvious that you're being robbed.
If you want a security system you'd have to buy one from a company that actually monitors them in real time.
>>
>>60545942

You should know that no nigger wants to stick around to rob a place when the alarm is blasting.
>>
>>60545813
>I may end up in jail.
>So I'm buying IP cameras and every alarm system I can.
That will make for some good HD footage of you being murdered/raped.
>>
>>60545695
can you be a little more specific as to what system you are referring to.
>>
>>60545695
If you can't get a gun, get a baseball bat. It will be cheaper and more useful.

https://www.google.com/#q=cheap+baseball+bat
>>
My security system is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever and a Winchester 94.

Get a dog and a baseball bat. IP cameras are good for when the Muslims kill your dog.
>>
Offline systems can be a good deterrent, nobody wants to stick around a 110db siren going on. If the system can be configured to play a pre-recorded message mimicking the type of remote intervention that is practiced it's a good point, most burglars will think they are breaking into a monitored site.
Cameras are only useful to check for false positives.
Chink shit on ali looks like total shit, and is probably easy as fuck to jam.
I'm working in this field, so feel free to ask any question you have OP.
>>
>>60545813
>if I shoot some burglar inside my home I may end up in jail
And? Would you rather be raped, tortured, and killed?
>>
>>60545813
By a baseball bat, bleach, some black bags, and a shovel.
>>
>>60547645
yea this, alarm systems and other security measures are put up in visible spots to discourage from commiting felonies
>>
>>60548201

my alarm is set up to blast cannibal corpse "hammer smashed face"from a loud speaker at 125 db in the event of an intrusion.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.