[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK terror attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 15

File: 325252242.jpg (61KB, 905x603px) Image search: [Google]
325252242.jpg
61KB, 905x603px
I have a question for you. I believe it belongs here as its an issue enabled by technology.

As you know the UK has some of the most invasive and draconian surveillance laws in the world. Yet all this security apparatus failed to catch a terrorist who went on to commit one of the worse terrorist atrocitys the UK has ever seen.

Q1: Are these surveillance laws justified ?

Q2: If its found out this bomber used encrypted means of communication are further actions against encryption justified, perhaps a ban ?

Q3: How can we technology enthusiasts remain resilient against `certain` politicians who will seize on this, and seek to undermine technology ?
>>
File: thonking.jpg (10KB, 325x326px) Image search: [Google]
thonking.jpg
10KB, 325x326px
How can you catch a guy who blew himself to smithereens in a suicide bombing?
>>
>>60543507
The reason suicide bombing is so popular is because it's incredibly hard to detect even on CCTV. Especially if you indoctrinate a whitey or female to do it for you.
>>
Q1. Why not? Public streets are public and thus owned by the government, if you don't want the government to see what you're doing there don't use their property. So far there hasn't been any intrusion of private property with surveillance that I'm aware of.

Q2. If its found out this bomber was islamic or an immigrant, are further actions against muslims justified, perhaps a ban?

Q3. Same as always, and this particular incident isn't particularly notable in any way.
>>
>>60543507
Ban all shitskins.
>>
>>60543507
Something like 1 in 10 cameras in the UK are made of rubber.

Come on, lad. We can't even afford to properly educate our citizens let alone cover every inch of this island in high tech, interlinked, reliable Orwellian shit. The government is too retarded to realize their dreams.
>>
Surveillance is used to catch crimes that have already happened, not ones about to happen.

>Q1: Are these surveillance laws justified ?
As someone who lives in the UK, I really don't have a problem with camera surveillance, generally you only need to worry about such things if you're committing a crime, and they tend to be common in built up areas, anywhere in the countryside (there's a lot) very rarely has such things (besides in large chain stores etc).

How do Americans think UK surveillance works?
Why do they think it's a bad thing?

>Q2: If its found out this bomber used encrypted means of communication are further actions against encryption justified, perhaps a ban ?
No. How they communicated is completely irrelevant, especially as its unclear if it was a single person acting alone or a larger group. Theresa May will push for such things but anyone with a working brain will tell you banning open and long established practices is inherently unfeasible and ridiculous to even suggest such a thing, encryption is used massively and predominantly in the commercial sector, banning encryption is not an option.

>Q3: How can we technology enthusiasts remain resilient against `certain` politicians who will seize on this, and seek to undermine technology ?
The government won't listen to tech enthusiasts, but they will listen to tech companies, making money and having a "stable" economy matters more to Tories than the lives of anyone in this country, this is why they are selling off massive chunks of our public infrastructure for their own financial gain at the detriment of the general public.

Retard politicians will demand bans on encryption, industry leaders that actually understand the technology will tell them they won't operate in a country that requires backdoors in software and that encryption is a very important part of business infrastructure and not just used by "muh terrorists".
>>
>>60543507
no
no
move somewhere else
>>
>>60543576
this
>>
Just ban terrorists
>>
>>60543534
lone wolves are hard to catch to begin with. /k/ is a gigantic red flag for future lone wolf terrorism, but probably only 1 or 2 of the people who browse that board will ever go turbo timothy. how do you separate the wheat from the chaff?
>>
>>60543551

>then dont use it

Being this fucking dumb
>>
File: maise3.jpg (321KB, 1350x1013px) Image search: [Google]
maise3.jpg
321KB, 1350x1013px
>>60543741
>turbo timothy
Lost
>>
>>60543751
Point out a flaw in my argument
>>
>>60543551
>owned by the government
goy....
people choose this government to represent themselves.
>>
>>60543576
Not all shitskins are bad you racist prick. Not all Moslim is bad.
>>
>>60543779
Not all muslims are suicide bombers, but all suicide bombers are muslim.
>>
>>60543507

There is always a trade-off between security and freedom..

Control all people with microchips and drugs: absulote security.
Give everyone a gun and let them have fun: absolute freedom.

Somewhere in between is a place worth living.
>>
>>60543678

Well its not like youre going to have a stable economy once city falls cause you guys left eu.
>>
>>60543786
>all suicide bombers are muslim
Fun fact, the earliest suicide bombers in modern times were jewish fanatics attacking British authorities in what was then British Palestine.

How things have changed.
>>
No, the right to privacy is as important as any other. It has not been proven that they are even effective at stopping or preventing crimes.

>Q2: If its found out this bomber used encrypted means of communication are further actions against encryption justified, perhaps a ban ?
If it could be proven to be an effective method of stopping terrorism it would be justified, but we need real data before taking away people rights and freedoms.

>Q3: How can we technology enthusiasts remain resilient against `certain` politicians who will seize on this, and seek to undermine technology?
Encrypt everything, protest profusely
>>
>>60543763

The goverment works for the people you dumdum.
>>
>>60543801
Not really, kikes still have the same agenda only this time it involves drowning Europe with immigrant arabs rather than doing the dirty work themselves.
>>
>>60543801

Yeah, and a few hundreds years ago muslims where pretty open minded towards christians and jews living in their cities and genuinely interested in science, while at the same time christians were burning heretics and praining their overlord, the pope.

But things have changed so much...
>>
>>60543819
this.
>>60543678
>you only need to worry about such things if you're committing a crime
read
>>>1984
>>60543678
>The government won't listen to tech enthusiasts, but they will listen to tech companies
this.

People must protect themselves both aginst gov's invigilation and crimes.

====
we need reincarnation of
<- this dead meme.
>>
>>60543795

>A gun = absolute freedom

I dont get it
>>
File: Anonymous_emblem.svg.png (19KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous_emblem.svg.png
19KB, 160x160px
>>60543848
<- this dead meme.
>>
>>60543837

Uninformed pleb..

You can live as muslim in Israel just fine.
But you can't live as Jew in most muslim countries.

It's not Israel claiming they want to nuke Iran or tear apart Palestine. They are a nuclear power, they could wipe Iran from the earth or just bomb Palestine into oblivion. No, they simply want to exist, and that's their problem:
They areway too nice with their stupid neighbors..
>>
For fuck's sake what's wrong with cameras in public spaces?

I'm all for privacy online and at home, but this is just autism.
>>
>>60543851

What is absolute security?
To not let anybody have their will, but only serve the society.
(Think China, 1984 or the movie "Brazil"..)

What is absolute freedom?
To enforce your will on everybody else.
If you have a gun (and there is no goverment watching) people would just walk into a store and take what they want. A gun is power, and power is freedom.
>>
>>60543763
You're right lad, if I don't like my government I can just opt to use property owned by a competing government.
Oh wait.
>governments are monopolies.
>>
>>60543882

What's wrong with cameras in public spaces?
They can track everybody, everywhere.

Today we have such sophisticated technology, that you can find easily identify a face in a mass of people.

Or you have people demonstratig, you can simply identify people and add an entry to their file.

You can also use this for advanced networking algorithm:
So Timmy drinks a coffe with Lisa? But Lisa's file says that she met a guy who knows a terrorist, so Timmy's file gets upranked with the internal "terrorist index".

And much, much more.
Just do the math.
>>
>>60543873
>You can live as muslim in Israel just fine.
>just fine
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/israel/2016-06-08/israel-s-second-class-citizens
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3638934/Second-class-citizens-in-their-own-country.html
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/israel-set-to-make-arabs-second-class-citizens-hklh32v8kwq

Nice try, Schlomo
>>
>>60543938
Only if you're living in a globalist utopia.
>>
>>60543873
>But you can't live as Jew in most muslim countries.
How is that relevant to my post at all?

>It's not Israel claiming they want to nuke Iran or tear apart Palestine. They are a nuclear power, they could wipe Iran from the earth or just bomb Palestine into oblivion. No, they simply want to exist, and that's their problem:
Mossad frequently assassinate Iranians and Palestinians though.
>>
>>60543948

Take your propaganda somewhere else.

Just go to Israel (yes, in real life) and talk to the people:

You'll find that you can say "All jews are wankers! Praise Allah!"

You can even paint a swatika at a wall, arabs in Israel do this all the time.

Of course people will not say "Oh nice, what a cool opinion you have!"

And yes, someone who lost a few family members to arab suicide bombers might not like muslims that much...

But all this "second class citizen" whining reminds me off SJWs:
Yes, maybe ther is some kind of injustice, somewhere, if you just look close enough you will find something.

But go to an arab country and say "Allah sucks!" you'll see that this is a completely different ballgame. It's lightyears away.
>>
>>60543991

>Mossad frequently assassinate Iranians and Palestinians though.

Yes, but which Iranians?
Those who want to coexist peacefully or those who try to make more vicious stuff to kill as much israel kids as possible?

Nah, I'm done with this shit.
Go shill somewhere else.
>>
>>60543507
>what is Rotherham

Obviously all the draconian shit is aimed and directed at whites, while muslims mostly do whatever the fuck they please (as nobody wants to get in their way and be hurt, nor go to jail for """racism""").
>>
>>60544010
>Just go to Israel (yes, in real life) and talk to the people:
I lived in Tel Aviv for 2 years from I was 14 to I was 16 (my father works as a diplomat). While Tel Aviv is a pretty cool place, the rest of Israel is filled with people like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlT3ARuUSGc

>But go to an arab country and say "Allah sucks!" you'll see that this is a completely different ballgame. It's lightyears away.
I'm not saying that arab countries doesn't suck balls, but you if you're going to make comparisons at least compare Israel to western standards, and not to some low bar shit where not chopping people's heads off for insulting the profet means that it is a good place to live.
>>
>>60543984
>y-you can just move!!
I hate how my government imposes speed limits.
Can you please tell me a competing government to my government that allows me to drive as fast as I want on their roads?
>>
>>60544025
>Yes, but which Iranians?
Usually scientists and technicians.

>Those who want to coexist peacefully or those who try to make more vicious stuff to kill as much israel kids as possible?
No, civilians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Iranian_nuclear_scientists

>inb4 but they were NUCLEAR scientists!!!!!1111 zomg

Doesn't mean that they were developing a bomb, only that they were involved in the nuclear power project.
>>
>>60543842
Even in the 50s, places like Iraq were thriving and welcoming. Baghdad had horse racing, women's institutions, large open public recreational areas, now it's a mess of suicide bombs
>>
>>60543779
But the Quran literally says "kill the infidels wherever they are" etc. etc.
>>
>>60543678
>How do Americans think UK surveillance works?
>Why do they think it's a bad thing?
Oh man why do Americans have privacy rights?
>>
>>60544049
T-thanks George W. Bush
>>
>>60544050
So does bible.
>>
>>60544060
Not really bush's fault

In the 70's there was this Islamic revolution that basically threw the middle east back 50 years
>>
>>60544039
>their roads
these roads were build for *your* money.
>>60544060
T-this
>>
>>60544065
Great, but I'm not seeing Christians blow themselves up
>>
>>60544084
>abortion clinics
>>
>>60544037

Don't get me wrong:
Religous Jews are just as bad as religious Muslims. Isreal is a better place than something like Iran because most people are not (too) religious.

Generally the more religious = the more intolerance and weird ideas in their heads..

>http://www.allmendeberlin.de/What-is-Enlightenment.pdf
>>
>>60544068
>Islamic revolution in the 70's
That's Iran, not Iraq.
>>
>>60544065
grow up.
>>60544095
>abortion
>Christians.
Pick one.
>>
>>60543551
>Why not? Public streets are public and thus owned by the government

u r a faget
>>
>>60544039
Use the Fuhrer's autobahn
>>
>>60544010
>Just go to Israel (yes, in real life) and talk to the people
kek

Yeah, I wonder why many of them forced to live in ghettos with cages around their houses to prevent jews from throwing rocks inside.
It's also interesting why jews spit on and kick muslim women in the streets...

Anyway, why are lots of arabs in Israeli prisons for indefinite time without being convicted?
>>
>>60544047

Is this bait?

PEACEFUL nuclear scientists in a country that openly declares they want to kill all jews?

Oh common..

>>60544050
>>60544065

See:
>>60544101
>>
>>60544110
no u ^^^^:)
>>
>>60544101
The problem with Israel in my opinion is that the very state is founded upon religious values and ideas. Their constitution sets jews above other groups of people by granting them special rights (such as the right to return and that all jews are to be considered citizens).

It does not help, of course, that Knesset is currently controlled by a majority of religious conservatives who pushes crazy laws such as legalising illegal settlements etc only because "daddy" US will vigorously defend them in the UN no matter what.
>>
>>60544123

Nice memes.

Maybe you should really go there and talk to people and stop browsing your stormfag sites?

>inb4 dubious tinfoil internet sources
>>
>>60544126
>Iran wants to kill all jews
You are confusing Iran with Hizbollah (aka "Iran by proxy").

Also, being a nuclear scientist does not mean that you're a bomb maker. Nice try.
>>
>>60543507
The bomber was american
The attack was staged to push UK in USA favor
For wwthree
>>
File: incognito_pepe1493230017669.jpg (10KB, 222x214px) Image search: [Google]
incognito_pepe1493230017669.jpg
10KB, 222x214px
Allright nigs.
I think we all can agree thata every gov rape our privacy while not being able to protect us.

Now list your tips and tricks.

>How to keep privacy?
>Where to look for non-fake-news?
>How to protect against crimes?
>^^^ How to get (non lethal) weapon etc.
>>
>>60543795
Giving everyone guns is security. Nobody will be shooting each other without a fairly good reason or if they are mentally deranged.
A world without fallacies is a world with world peace.
Fuck your autocracy.
>>
>>60543507
Who did this?
>>
>>60544154
>Nice memes.
How about stop informing yourself from the Jewish media? Just read the UN reports on how inhuman is Israel with arabs.
>>
>>60543779
Not all shitskins are bad
All Muslims are bad
>>
>>60544065
Lol no it doesn't
>>
>>60544235
>inhumane
Can't be "inhumane" with someone who isn't technically human, though.

Also, Israel cracks down hard on terrorism. Nothing wrong with this. US does the same. Russia does the same.
>>
>>60544251
>throw rock
>considered terrorist by the Israeli government

>dig tunnel out of Gaza to Egypt because there's a fucking wall around you
>considered terrorist by the Israeli government

Nice try, Schlomo
>>
>>60544117
>autobahn
This is what I was looking for. Let me check this government out
>800.000 refugees
D R O P E D.

Fuck it. I'll start my own government.
Customers of my government will get no speed limits on my roads and also no ISIS terrorists for the taxes they'll be paying me.
Hmm, where do I file papers to start a government?
>>
File: 1490482904970.jpg (28KB, 720x474px) Image search: [Google]
1490482904970.jpg
28KB, 720x474px
>>60544235
Be inhuman with them before they will be inhuman against you. Check what happened Syrian and Egyptian Christians.
>>
>>60543507
the solution was to not allow Muslim migration
>>
>>60544267
>he thinks Israel are nice with christians
>>
>>60544204
>>How to keep privacy?
Not using bootnets (micro$ot, google, facebook etc) when its possible.
GNU/Linux, DuckDuckGo, emali/IRC.

I use noScript (white list), flash not installed
my results https://panopticlick.eff.org/ looks acceptable.
>>Where to look for non-fake-news?
actually building links to statistics 'database', not lurkin libfags-media.
>>
>>60544281
They hate everybody and everybody hate them.
>>
>>60544292
Conservative Christians don't hate Israel though. They love it and frequently push pro-Israel propaganda. The most extreme of them do it because Eretz-Israel (Jews returning to biblical Israel) is a precondition for the second coming of Christ.
>>
>>60543507
>laws sometimes fail
Nirvana fallacy.

>Q2: If its found out this bomber used encrypted means of communication are further actions against encryption justified, perhaps a ban?
That would be chaotic for everyone.

>Q3: How can we technology enthusiasts remain resilient against `certain` politicians who will seize on this, and seek to undermine technology ?
I don't understand that question.
>>
>>60543914
>If you have a gun (and there is no goverment watching) people would just walk into a store and take what they want. A gun is power, and power is freedom.
Didn't you just say give "everyone a gun", even if you remove government to police the store, wouldn't you be more scared of robbing such store seen everyone has a gun and the situation may escalate much quicker than you want it to?
>>
>>60544251
>Can't be "inhumane" with someone who isn't technically human, though.
Yes, Israel's acts are inhumane. Don't be retarded, have you never heard about the concept of personification?

>Also, Israel cracks down hard on terrorism.
The UN reports are mostly about civilians, not terrorist.
>>
>>60544394
>The UN reports are mostly about civilians,
They're still usually terrorists, even though UN councils consisting of """countries""" like Egypt, Libanon and Saudi-Arabia want to pretend that they dindu nuffin when they attacked settlers with knives or tried to hijack a schoolbus and run it into a cafe.
>>
>>60544144

And you can't think of a reason why jews (after WW2 and hundreds of years of progromes in various countries) wanted a tiny bit of earth where they could just be themselves?

If you are christian or muslim there are a lot of countries where you can go. Jews had no place to go but israel back then.

Also every country on earth was founded somewhere where people lived before. Life itself is struggeling for survival. Did the US people give back their land to the native americans? I don't think so..

>>60544281

You can have any religon you want in israel.
If that's possible in the majority of muslim countries, we can talk.
>>
>>60544273
>the solution was to not allow Muslim migration

Yes that's the obvious common sense solution they have to constantly battle against with propaganda to employ their solutions, which amount to an all powerful police state.
>>
>>60544430
>And you can't think of a reason why jews (after WW2 and hundreds of years of progromes in various countries) wanted a tiny bit of earth where they could just be themselves?
I discourage ethno-centrism in all forms. Imagine the outcry if European countries suddenly proclaimed in their constitutions that their country is for and by white Europeans.

>If you are christian or muslim there are a lot of countries where you can go. Jews had no place to go but israel back then.
That's just blatantly wrong. Even though you might argue that jewish communities in Europe was in large parts destroyed, there were communities in US and in Russia. In fact, most Israelis are in fact predominantly from former Soviet states.

>Also every country on earth was founded somewhere where people lived before
Not in anywhere near this way though, but that's not my main issue with Israel.

>Did the US people give back their land to the native americans?
The US has first of all admitted sincerely the wrongdoings against their indigenous people, and they have autonomous reservations that are independent from state legislation.

Which is a lot more than the Israels granted Palestinians on the west bank or in Gaza.
>>
1. Not really. Terrorists will simply adapt. Decades of war against drugs and terrorists with absolutely zero results.
2. Nah. What are you going to do, prohibit math? Can't be done.
3. Keep making great technology and release source code so that the state can't do anything about it.
>>
>>60544423
>They're still usually terrorists
Yes, like young kids playing football on the beach. Look up the Operation Protective Edge: http://gaza.ochaopt.org/2015/06/key-figures-on-the-2014-hostilities/

I remember, Israel bombed an UN school at the Gaza Strip claiming that there were ammos stored by terrorists... After the bombing, nothing was found there that would justify their act.
>>
>>60544285
>duckduckgo
>not a botnet
>>
>>60543507
less (sand)niggers = less terrorism

it's that simple. until we admit this we're just wasting time.
>>
>>60544503
>UN schools
Merely forefronts for western communist extremists who hate Israel and Hamas terrorists
>>
>>60544503
Look at these innocent kids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYAwbTpHZX0

Look at this innocent woman: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25bg9CI2ZJ8
>>
File: jewish-racism.jpg (58KB, 925x514px) Image search: [Google]
jewish-racism.jpg
58KB, 925x514px
>>60543873
Yes, it's not like israelis are racist or anything.
>>
>>60543882
If you see a speed camera. You do? Do you speed up? No. The camera might have never ever been turned on in its life. But you still slow down.

It's like the French dude who designed a prison which made all the inmates feelas if they were always being watched but they never were watched. They all had liveable prison life but no one ever did or tried to escape. Because of this mindset

This is probably why a lot of the Brits cameras are made of rubber. Because they are fake. There to scare you.
>>
>>60544566
>israelis are racist
Making generalizations like that is racist.
>>
>>60544578
And that is a bad thing how? Fuck, /g/ should be all over this, because it successfully prevents crime without actually invading privacy.
>>
File: dont-mix.jpg (150KB, 557x576px) Image search: [Google]
dont-mix.jpg
150KB, 557x576px
>>60544566
>>60544583
>oy vey generalizations like that is racist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel#Controversy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel
>>
File: wizzype.jpg (194KB, 1112x1216px) Image search: [Google]
wizzype.jpg
194KB, 1112x1216px
>tfw eastern european
>the only surveillance is the babushka watching everything 24/7
>fastest Internet in Europe
>0.1%Muslim population
>no terror attacks
>hot conservative womyn

FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>60543773
>people choose this government to represent themselves.
Not British I take it. UK is not owned by the people. The Crown owns the land and the "people" is HM's subjects, nothing more.
>>
>>60544623
Doesn't help how hot they are if they will never fuck you, Igorr.

No wonder why you drink vodka to drown the pain.
>>
>>60544610
Because there are cameras in public areas that record your face. Body etc. There was on video that put boxes around everyone's faces and bodies when they walked into the view of the camera. Some crazy facial recognition shit.

This is why /g/ is always so paranoid. For example Opera could be selling your data. But they might not. People who are sane will realise this is possible and that speed camera (botnet) might be in use. So they take all precautions. Just like the prisoners did.
>>
>>60544503
Nte the difference between
>nothing was found there
vs.
>nothing was found there that would justify their act

Propaganda 101.
>>
>>60544653
This

>find bombs
>"B-B-B-BUT NOTHING SUPPORTS KILLING PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY ARE BLOOD THIRSTY SHITSKINS"
>>
>>60544652
>People who are sane will realise this is possible and that speed camera (botnet) might be in use. So they take all precautions. Just like the prisoners did.
Are you trying to say that this is a problem? Because if not then I don't get your argument.
>>
>>60544661
Im not arguing. You asked why it was a bad thing.

Im not sure what you are specifically quoting. The Opera being a botnet. The botnet being km use. Or taking precautions
>>
>>60544622
But muh 6 million holocausts
>>
>>60543796
"Stable" is the new meme word in politics.

>>60544055
You didn't answer my first question.
What privacy do you have in a public place? Does having CCTV in that area affect that privacy in any way?
>>
File: 1491049709179.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491049709179.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>60544638
Not igor, language is not Slavic (you can already figure out the country)

The girls don't fuck you instantly because they're not easy, you only find slight degeneracy in the major cities, on the other side there are rural people choosing to live that medieval kind of life.

Can't ask for more to be really honest, not to mention if i were to go to the police station with a laptop and torrent a movie they'll probably join me watching it instead of arresting me or since shit.
>>
>>60544684
The precautions mainly. I get your point about botnet, but then you give these speed limit and prison examples and present them as if they were a bad thing? Or am I misreading you majorly?
>>
>>60544703
Is it Romania or Hungary?
>>
>>60544430
>And you can't think of a reason why jews (after WW2 and hundreds of years of progromes in various countries) wanted a tiny bit of earth where they could just be themselves?

Friendly reminder that Israel and jews themselves, not Adolph fucking Hitler and the nazis, are the reason why Europe is now virtually free of jews.
>>
>>60544551
So, what is the point? Israel bombed the shit out of them, murdered their families, what should they do? Smile? These are desperate people who lost everything and have no power to fight back because Israel could destroy Palestine without much effort.

>>60544653
There weren't remains of ammunation in the bombed school, Israel lied.
>>
>>60544719
It's probably one of the Baltic countries.
>>
>>60544722
Yes, stabbing an innocent toll booth worker is perfectly acceptable retribution.....

You're so blinded by hatred you can't even think straight.
>>
>>60544711
No no so speed limit and prison are good because it stops people from being bad because the bad people are taking precautions.

Botnet on the other and is bad people stopping the good. The general users who aren't doing anything wrong. Which is invading privacy meaning. Why would /g/ support it when it could be doing bad? To them as well. That game rubber camera might be real and doing bad. But we don't know until we see for ourself or someone tells us. Which defeats the purpose.
>>
1. The security industrial complex is the new millenniums military industrial complex. They can and will be justified until we stop being cowards.

2. I believe you answered your own question.

>As you know the UK has some of the >most invasive and draconian >surveillance laws in the world. Yet all >this security apparatus failed to >catch a terrorist who went on to >commit one of the worse terrorist >atrocitys the UK has ever seen.

No amount of security will stop this. Just delay it.

3. By getting vocal, organized, and educated.
>>
>>60544728
Romania probably, it is a romance language believe it or not
>>
>>60544749
Ooh ok I get your point now.
>>
>>60544719
The first one, though Hungary is based too, the only problem they have is that the university Soros funded there has brainwashed plenty of youngsters and they have some shitty protests

>inb4 gypsy
>>
>>60543507
Have hear of the term "false flag attack"?
>>
>>60544761
>>60544770
>romania is based
>hot conservative women
Yeah, that's why they all leave the country-side to come to Norway in order to whore themselves out

I've probably fucked your wife-to-be
>>
File: aqua crying.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
aqua crying.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>60543551
>So far there hasn't been any intrusion of private property with surveillance that I'm aware of.
>Who is Edward Snowden

I'm not paid to read this

>>60543795
>There is always a trade-off between security and freedom..
We shouldn't have to give in privacy/freedom to get a false sense of security. We need to work to have both.
>>
>>60544777
>>Who is Edward Snowden
Nobody is talking about digital here. I'm 100% for digital privacy.
>>
>>60544770
Is Romania still good? I know it was basically the best country for a long time, but I was under the impression that when the war ended it got kinda cucked and was now your average liberal shithole, without even the advantage of being a large economic center.

>gypsies
Every country has its shits, if that's the worst you have you're still better off than having nu-males and empowered wymen instead
>>
>>60544744
>You're so blinded by hatred you can't even think straight.
I am not, I'm just not brainwashed. What should that woman do? Attack a soldier who would shoot her in a second? Israel murders 1000+ Palestinian civilians which is acceptable, but is it outrageous when a desperate Palestinian tries to take vengeance, and kill 1 Israeli civilian?
>>
>>60544776
Only the desperate whores leave the country. Yeah there are even rural women leaving but what can you fucking do... People change fast at the smell of money

It's only obvious that you see more and more eastern whores, not exactly a Romanian thing
>>
>>60544566
wtf I love Israelis now
>>
>>60544819
Nah dude, every country that has been through communism has close to none degeneracy compared to western countries, now I'm not saying this is the best or anything, but I'd rather work harder for my money and have less trash in the society than the opposite.

Since 2014 it has been the second fastest growing economy behind Ireland and we were one of the countries that hasn't been affected so much by the 2008 crisis.

Even though almost all political parties are kind of the left (and not your western left, the socialist governing party at the moment would be a far right in Germany) you don't see the degeneracy because the deep state and like 80% of the country is conservative.

I'm done bragging, frankly i don't like doing it, but to give you an idea the citizenship veto process takes ~10 years (depends if you marry someone)
>>
>>60544905
WTF I love Romania now

I read For My Legionaries and was quite impressed. If that same spirit is still mostly alive I kinda want to move there now
>>
>>60544942
Well Codreanu was surely based but the iron guard basically killed themselves by sperging out and attracting international eyes, thus getting removed from power

To be really honest same thing happened with Hitler, i think people realize to late that they can't accomplish such greatness in their lifetimes and their ego doesn't let them act smartly and playing on the long term, even if they die before seeing it happen.
>>
>>60543576
Fpbp
>>
>>60544942
Be careful. I was visiting Romania some years ago, and it was full of gypsies that destroyed the pleasant atmosphere.
>>
>>60545000
Gypsies are only good for sex.
>>
>>60544010
Israel is a brutal police state moshe.

We all know this, just finish off the arabs and finish this ethnostate fight instead of spending your government shekels shitting up our board.
>>
>>60543678
>Why do you think surveillance is a bad thing
Because in police states with thought crime laws, it might be necessary to go against the state or to work covertly against it.
>>
Why is /g/ showing sympathy for arabs just because jews hate them like everyone else.
>>
>>60544994
How do you play on the long term though? There's so much kike propaganda that they will drown out your efforts if they are too quiet.
>>
>>60545068
Hate for Jews can unite even the worst of enemies.
>>
>>60543507
>As you know the UK has some of the most invasive and draconian surveillance laws in the world. Yet all this security apparatus failed to catch a terrorist who went on to commit one of the worse terrorist atrocitys the UK has ever seen.
That's because (((they))) are not willing to save normal civilians, it gives yields them no money
>>
>>60545079
Well yeah it's pretty hard to resist the urge of chimping out as soon as you go down the rabbit hole but i guess the first step is to have a family and think about the future of the child, teaching him that truth matters the most.

Being skeptical about everything and learning how the things you don't understand work gives you an advantage and shields you from the so called facts.
>>
>>60545068
I'd kill 2 *ews before killing one mudslime. Mudslimes tend to kill themselves, *ews don't.
>>
>>60545193
kek
>>
>>60545193
This
>>
>>60545152
>be me
>on a telephone meeting with 3 clients
>one starts arguing about the time schedule I proposed
>tell him to stop chimping out (autistic joke intended)
>awkward silence
He was indeed a black (chimp) I presented my resignation and I always chuckle when I read or hear chimping out
>>60543507
Yeah, just try to wear a cap and you'll be good if you try to go full Allah ackbar
>>
>>60545152
This only works on a small scale though. Unless you want to literally outbreed those with opposing viewpoints, but then shitskins are doing exactly that and have a huge headstart.
>>
File: touaru.jpg (56KB, 680x606px) Image search: [Google]
touaru.jpg
56KB, 680x606px
>>60545041
>W-w-we need the ability to overthrow the government in 2017
This is a railgun developed by the US military.

If you honestly think civilians have a chance against hundreds of billions of dollars worth of research and development you are severely deluded.

How exactly is the UK a "police state"? Do you not see the irony in making a comment like that when your own police force kills literally thousands of civilians every year? Guess how many people the UK police force kills?
>>
>>60545224
Well the thing is that they're not really that efficient are they... The main problem is that since western women started working and muh fedora tipping kids don't have good sources to get their morals from. Even if you don't believe in God (lol) a faith (well Christianity only.. Kind of) is key to live a life by some rules that don't affect your close ones.

If you set up a clean educational system that focuses on making and teaching people to think for themselves instead of taking things for granted you could easily see that people would be more eager to find the truths their interested in. That's how you truly redpill people
>>
>>60545226
desu this is my favorite argument against the fucks who defend gun rights via "if we ever need to overthrow the government"

I'm all down for gun ownership but you couldn't possibly pick a more retarded statement.

>we need guns to overthrow the gubbamint
>you realize your AR isn't going to save you in the face of a drone dropping bombs on your ass, right?
>b-b-but THEN EVERYONE GETS TO OWN PREDATOR DRONES
>>
>>60545327
Well yes, but good luck doing that.

Unless you start off by going full Hitler until you get to power and then just redpill your nation while making sure not to start any wars, stabilise your country, and go from there, but by that point you've already pissed off the entire world jewry so they'll be hellbent on taking you out either way. Might as well strike first and strike hard before they do - which is what Hitler did.
>>
File: 1494740867394.png (301KB, 585x570px) Image search: [Google]
1494740867394.png
301KB, 585x570px
>>60545226
B-but anon, you mean to say I bought all these fedoras for the local ancap club for nothing? I thought world governments would just give up their power after keeping it for thousands of years of political and military strife.
>>
>>60543678

> . Theresa May will push for such things but anyone with a working brain will tell you banning open and long established practices is inherently unfeasible and ridiculous to even suggest such a thing, encryption is used massively and predominantly in the commercial sector, banning encryption is not an option

Are you implying that brittians population is smart enough to get this?
Nobody understood what the brexit really ment (no matter if you think it's good or bad) why should they get this?

UK is fucked when it comes to privacy or a general free population, they may make a big prison out of it to ban all shitskins, but I don't think people will be happy about all the consequences that will come with this, at least not longer then 5 years
>>
>>60544830
>What should that woman do? Attack a soldier who would shoot her in a second?
How about not attacking anyone, you fucking death lover?
>>
>>60543551
>Public streets are public and thus owned by the government [...]
This is incorrect.
>>
>>60545609
>Are you implying that brittians population is smart enough to get this?
No? I said in my first comment that such things will get pushback by the commercial sector rather than concerned enthusiasts. The general public won't understand that banning encryption is unfeasible, but if a big company (with power) complains the tories will have no choice but to listen.

If they were to actually implement something as retarded as an encryption ban, there would be countless drafts iterated to protect industry directly, "no encryption" becomes "no encryption for personal use" once they realise an encryption ban would cripple the UK financial sector overnight.
>>
>>60543516
Catching him up right after the attack would be kinda hard. You can always use a broom and a mop after that.

I don't recommend using a vacuum cleaner though.
>>
>>60543507
Q1 : No
Q2 : No
Q3 : We can't
>>
>>60544039
Go tot the Isle of Man
>>
>>60544770

Hungary got buttraped by Orban and his corrupt little minions. Soros has actually achieved something, while Orban is just a racist piece of trash that tries to pull off an Erdogan. How many newspapers did he close already?

>>60544776

Romania is the worst country in europe.
Dogs straying on the street, people are poor and everybody that has the opportunity tries to get out.

>>60545193

Nice try, IS shill.

But the US and Europe will stand with Israel, no matter what.

Get bombed.
>>
>>60546658
Yes romania is shit, you have no reason to set foot here so stay the fuck away with your degeneracy
>>
>>60546658
Hungary actually has a white-only village and that's something no other country so far can say
>>
>>60543507

Well, of course they are. They help politicians expand their grip on power, and that's the most important justification there is.

Are you like 12 or something? Do you not know how the world works yet?
>>
File: gun rights.png (220KB, 872x886px) Image search: [Google]
gun rights.png
220KB, 872x886px
>>60545226
>>60545349
>>
>>60547452
Wow you sure refuted our argument with /pol/ screenshots!

I used money invested into militarisation as an example, not drone strikes. The military will always have the upper hand due to MONEY, not because they could just bomb large areas if they wanted to, money spent on performing specific roles (such as targeting things trying to shoot police or surveillance).
>>
>>60547598
Yet you are the type that can't wait to bring up
>muh Vietnam won
when talking about US wars.

So Vietnam can resist the US government, but the US citizenry can't?
Get your dissonance in order, kid.
>>
>>60543678
>As someone who lives in the UK, I really don't have a problem with camera surveillance, generally you only need to worry about such things if you're committing a crime
Why do you need privacy, goy, do you have something to hide? You are not a criminal, are you?
>>
>>60547990
>Yet you are the type that can't wait to bring up
Nice strawman, faglord.
>>
Blatantly our lovely security services were already aware the bombing was going to happen, or they perpetrated it themselves. Why? Election looming and the government that currently holds power had fallen behind in the polls these last couple of days. Same thing happened right before the brexit vote, remember?

I know I sound like a /pol/ tinfoil nutter, but this happens way too often to be a coinkydink.
>>
>>60547452
That's a pretty interesting counter point. You're right that the drones only work in the macro sense, but I still believe the idea of guns being able to prevent a police state is fundamentally wrong. We will always have the underhand because even police departments share equipment with the military. For fucks sake the NYPD is one of the largest militaries in the world.
>>
>>60550693
Yet the NYPD is still outnumbered by (theoretically armed) residents.
>>
File: 1485992234558.jpg (17KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1485992234558.jpg
17KB, 480x336px
>>60550693
>>
>>60543678
The problem with a camera on every block is that facial recognition is getting better every year and soon the government will know exactly where you are at any point without needing a phone.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.