[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many Linux users have mental problems? Stallman is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: 1495386797976.jpg (66KB, 790x790px) Image search: [Google]
1495386797976.jpg
66KB, 790x790px
Why do so many Linux users have mental problems?

Stallman is insane.
Debian guy killed himself.
Temple OS guy is insane. etc.

Linux people have trouble with criticism.

Linux fanatics claim to be fighting for freedom, but they do not want to provide us with the freedom to criticize Linux. The Communists also fought for freedom, but not for the freedom to criticize communism.
>>
So.... Two actual examples out of tens of thousands of users, and one who only uses it because he's scared of "CIA niggers"?
>>
>>60518689
Programmers in general are not the most stable people. Just look at how many eventually become trannies.
>>
>>60518689
Working with logic is hard in a world of total chaos.
>>
File: linus open source developer.jpg (215KB, 3083x2083px) Image search: [Google]
linus open source developer.jpg
215KB, 3083x2083px
>>60518689
The guy who literally created the system is perfectly normal.
>>
>>60518689
Don't forget Hans Reiser, he murdered his wife.
>>
File: xzuftz.jpg (73KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
xzuftz.jpg
73KB, 750x750px
>>60518793

No, he partitioned his wife
>>
File: 1478460623050.png (344KB, 480x513px) Image search: [Google]
1478460623050.png
344KB, 480x513px
>>60518825
>>
File: 1494854711005.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1494854711005.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>60518689
Nice cherrypicking but Temple OS doesn't even use the Linux kernel. It was all written from scratch. No one is preventing you from criticising anything. Free speech is not one sided. If you're going to post incorrect information, I also have the freedom to tell you that you're a jackass while correcting you. That's how free speech works, jackass. Go back to /b/ if you want to post disgusting tattooed whores.
>>
>>60518945
>dis is srs bsns, fun is not allowed
>>
>>60518703
Well, just how many examples do you want??
>>
>>60518966
>building a computer system for a nuclear submarine wouldn't be fun
You're on the wrong board, brainlet.
>>
>>60518782
This meme never gets old. I get a chuckle every single time someone posts pictures swapping the Lini.
>>
>>60518945
He's not talking about TempleOS. Terry uses Ubuntu.
>>
>>60518945
I love how the people who post images like that are the same one who push to get more gaymes on Linux and don't even use Linux for shit its good for like programming
That image basically admits that Linux is good at everything except the desktop
>>
>>60518689
templeOS is NOT linux.
>>
>>60518999
>building a computer system for governments where they aren't tech literate at all, god know how tech savvy their military is
No, it wouldn't be fun, retard
>>
>>60518689
Linus Torvalds seems like a pretty well functioning member of society.
>>
>>60519006
That doesn't count then. Show me where Terry contributed to any of the software he runs outside of Temple OS. You can't because you're goalpost shifting.

>>60519010
I can run 95% of games in WINE and I have a billion different text editors to choose from. Name one thing that a GNU/Linux distro like Ubuntu can't do that Windows can.

>inb4 feed all of your data to the NSA 24 hours a day

>>60519045
This is a tech enthusiast board. The manchild playpen you're looking for is down the hall on the left. I hear they have a ball pit and free candy. >>>/v/
>>
>>60519056
This
He has a wife and kids and is completely normal
He has always been the opposite of the average Linux user
>>
File: linus-torwalds-7.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
linus-torwalds-7.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>60519056
>pretty well functioning member of society
>>
>>60519012

It doesn't exist either. It only exists in the damaged brain of an Ubuntu user.
>>
>>60518945
He said "TempleOS guy", meaning he was talking about Terry and not the OS itself since Terry does, in fact, use Ubuntu.
>>
>>60519135
I'll say it again. Terry is a user. He doesn't contribute anything to the OS. I heard the 911 hijackers used cell phones. Should we arrest everyone with a cell phone? By your logic we should.
>>
>>60519006
with Unity no less. With how much /g/ bashes Ubuntu you would think such a gifted programmer would have a crazy customized i3 Arch setup. meybe the contrarians are right, only man children with no jobs care about riceing.
>>60518689
off-topic but what the hell happened to that woman?what costs are the cover herself and tattoos and get those shitty ear holes? what's it something at college?
>>
File: 1494645737680.png (33KB, 670x535px) Image search: [Google]
1494645737680.png
33KB, 670x535px
>>60519089
>I can run 95% of games in WINE and I have a billion different text editors to choose from. Name one thing that a GNU/Linux distro like Ubuntu can't do that Windows can.
I use Linux myself, but I know when something deserves critisism
>I have a billion different text editors to choose from
I really hope you're joking
>Name one thing that a GNU/Linux distro like Ubuntu can't do that Windows can
Not have screen tearing
>>
>>60519089
It's not goalpost shifting you mong. OP is talking about users as well as contributors, it just happens to be that the most "high profile" users also happen to be contributors.

>Why do so many Linux users have mental problems?

There's your goalpost. Users. Of which Terry is one.
>>
>>60519210
You made fun of his main man, which put him into full autist mode.
>>
>>60519192
I don't have screen tearing on LXDE. All of your other arguments aren't valid.

>>60519210
Again, cherrypicking. Why not mention that the US government uses REHL or that Microsoft partnered with Canonical?
>>
>>60519280
>US Government
>Not full of people with mental problems
Pick one.
>>
>>60519280
It doesn't affect everyone, it only happens if your monitors run at something other than 30 Hz or 60 Hz exactly because X doesn't sync frames with the monitor refresh rate
>All of your other arguments aren't valid
Having a bunch of text editors isn't an argument for why Linux is good on the desktop either
>>
>>60519192
Only way to have screen tearing on a modern linux based OS is by using a plain WM, and even then that shit gets fixed with software like compton.
>>
>>60519089
It can't run roblox. And your 95 percent claim is just dishonesty and you know it.
>>
>>60519268
I think he was already there, trying to post seriously in an obvious bait thread. I'm guessing his inability to identify humor, sarcasm and satire are indicative of autism mode being his default state
>>
>>60518995
We want Examples that Represent most of the Linux Users. Not Edge Cases.
How Many Linux Users are Insane
How many Linux Users kill themself
Give Broad Statistics with minimum 100 randomly Picked Linux Users
>>
>>60519339
Compton and other WMs never fixed it for me
>>
>>60519327
My monitor is at 75Hz. Still no tearing.

>>60519345
WINE through PlayOnLinux has worked for every game I've tried on it except for a handful. I have dozens of games that I play on Ubutnu all the time. Are you just too retarded to configure it properly?
>>
File: 1471675743153.jpg (223KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471675743153.jpg
223KB, 1200x1200px
>>60518689
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
>>60518689
>Linux people have trouble with criticism.
I don't know about mac users but windows users clearly has a huge problem with criticism in my own experience, you literally cannot criticize microsoft because they'll immediately attack you. First they'll try to discredit you and then if that doesn't work they'll try to call you names, at he end they'll pretend to be the victims of something because "the linux users are mean". If you push them enough to the point where they must state why they're behaving that way or what do they earn by doing that the answer usually boils down to: "a linux user told me windows users are noobs/retarded so i'm doing this to get revenge on that, linux deserve to die". Yes, most of this kind of people does this out of a tribal "us vs them" feeling.
>>
>>60518689
No linux people do not have as big a problem with critisism as do windows fanboys and mac fanboys.
If we did all of the shit that was a problem with the desktop in the past would still be a problem today.
Yes linux fans seem like they are more elitists but really arent because they actually fix the shit that pisses them off about the way linux works whether they like it or not just so they have the right to make fun of windows and mac users.

Also the communism argument,Please tell me how:
A unique system for every user that can (if the user wants to) work like the other linux system (supports individualism) support communism?
A system that supports ones ability to take code from any part of it and to be used everywhere even on an other system so that there is no monopoly unsupporting of a free market?
(because yes in communism what happens is the state choses certain corporations, dubs them state corporations and eliminate any enemy to them creating a monopoly, just like how microsoft and apple want to achive a monopoly in their respective markets)
>>
>>60519405
well cross reference how many linux people are shitposting on /g/ and you have your number of insane linux users, who i presume will kill themselves too in the not so far future
>>
>>60519467
mac is a device
>>60519555
linux is a kernel
>>60519585
linux isn't people
>>
>>60519433
I have 2 monitors at 59.6 Hz and have MASSIVE tearing

Roblox does not run in Wine because Roblox requires you to launch the game from your browser (and no you cant do it from a browser in Wine either) and even after you make a custom MIME type to send the URI to a bash script to convert it into something bash can read and can send it to Roblox in Wine Roblox cant connect to the server because Wine STILL doesnt have an implementation of ping
Source: I actually worked on getting Roblox to run in Wine and ran into those issues
>>
Trying to fix buggy software all the time all for free would drive anyone insane.
>>
>>60519596
>using grammar as an argument when you run out of those
typical linux user
>>
>>60519555
Linux is the name of the kernel that Linus Torvalds developed starting in 1991. The operating system in which Linux is used is basically GNU with Linux added. To call the whole system “Linux” is both unfair and confusing. Please call the complete system GNU/Linux, both to give the GNU Project credit and to distinguish the whole system from the kernel alone.
>>
File: IMG_7345.jpg (63KB, 457x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7345.jpg
63KB, 457x610px
>>60518689
>>126479866
>sneaks behind her(the lady in OP)
>stealthily lift up her gown
>she says what are you doing anon, stop it, someone might see us
>doesn't listen to her advice
>she gets more and more turned on. Her nipple gets erect
>flirtatiously, puts my hand in her underwear.
>bonus:she is wet too
>after mild fingering, slowly slide down her underwear.
>tease her pussy with my cane while she gasps looking really satisfied.
>gently insert Moses's stick in her wet lubricated pussy while she is bent.
>in the middle of the action force down her dress, so as to expose her melons
>fondles and lick them while she's bouncing on my cock while shouting "ahh!ahh! Ahhh!ahhh!"
>sit on the potty deck and continue in missionary position while also sucking her tits.
>she cums. Brrrraapppp!
>Still keep fucking for a bit.
>I cum. Bbrraaaappppp!
>the mixture of her and my semen dripping from her pussy.
>I gently lick all the excessive semen from her pussy and she laughs uncontrollably due the tickling sensation
>get dressed up and continue on with the day
>at the dinner table, she's sitting beside me on an adjacent chair.
>gently get my hand under her gown and start to finger her....
>she's confused as hell on how to react and people looking at her clueless.
>and the legend continues
How was that? Did it make your dick hard? Like and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more such amazing content and comment about next topics you want to here fan fics about. Peace out!
>>
>>60519585
>Being so mad

I already won kek
>>
>>60518689
>Why do so many people have mental problems?
>People have trouble with criticism.
>Fanatics claim to be fighting for good, but they do not want to provide us with the freedom to criticize them. The Communists also fought for freedom, but not for the freedom to criticize communism.
In Russia we name it 95% rule.
>>
>>60519602
O rly?

https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=95667843
>>
>>60519615
stop embarrassing yourself dude.
>>
File: 1495350801217.jpg (37KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495350801217.jpg
37KB, 576x768px
>>60519709
That's from 2013 you actual mongoloid, they didn't have the browser launch thing until sometime last year
Try running it right now and see what happens
Protip - You can't even launch it unless you make a custom MIME type and bash converter script like I did and even after it launches it can't connect to the game
>>
>>60519741
i can say the same thing for you
>>
>>60519752
I'm not going to go through the trouble of installing a shitty game for kids. Let's say you're right. That's just one game and it proves nothing. You're still a retard.
>>
>>60519555
>>60519467
You guys are delusional. Most windows users give 0 fucks about operating systems, they just want to use computer to watch tv or use Facebook or whatever. Linux users don't exist in the real world. Mac users are actually the worst form of human. Apple fanboys exist but I still can't fathom why. Theyre both stupid and arrogant at the same time. I bet john Oliver uses Mac.
>>
>>60519636

You suck. Die in a fire.
>>
File: 1493667425925.png (331KB, 789x336px) Image search: [Google]
1493667425925.png
331KB, 789x336px
>>60519780
Modern AAA games rarely run in Wine. Overwatch only runs in Wine with a very specific patch that hasn't been accepted into the main Wine branch and even then it only runs on the lowest graphics settings

But gaymes aside, Linux is a great operating system but it is not ready for the destop until Wayland is the standard and there is a good unified settings menu as extensive as Wingdings because as much as Linux users don't want to accept it, normies will NOT use the terminal
>>
>>60518689
Want me to give you a list of Windows or Mac users with mental problems?
Mentally unstable dudes, murderers, autismos, etc?
>>
File: 1494297602314.jpg (22KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
1494297602314.jpg
22KB, 600x675px
>>60519345
Are you also interested in getting Roblox to run in Wine?
>>
>>60518945
>disgusting tattooed whores
And yet you wonder why you're a virgin
>>
>>60518689
because mentally deranged narcissists will always be the loudest and most obnoxious members of a community-driven effort, other platforms including more enterprise-focused Linux distributions don't have this problem because they're represented by professionals and corporations rather than unstable trannies on mailing lists
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.