[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Windows 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

Why is Windows 10 the worst version of Windows?
>>
For worst Windows try Vista, Millenium or Windows 95a
>>
>>60515340
Because it looks ugly, it fails to improve upon Windows 7, it fucks up what we know while still relying on a 20+ year old framework, and it has built-in spying features.
>>
>>60515794
How was Vista bad? I'm srs. It was pretty revolutionary for the time. It was OEMs that fucked Vista's reputation, not Microsoft.
>>
>>60515804
This is my beef with it. If you're going to shove all your spying bullshit inside, at least make it a usable OS.
>>
>>60515340
It's the worst at being the worst. Every other version comes closer.
>>
>people that used windows 10 once and got a bad case of baby duck syndrome

it's better than windows 7 in every way
>>
It is the newest version of Windows, therefore, it is the best version of Windows.

I do not like Windows as a whole, but if I am using Windows (and I do at work, and at home when I play games) it makes sense to use the latest version.
>>
>>60515838
The RTM release had performance issues, exacerbated by the fact that OEM's felt it was fine to ship single-core Sempron systems with 512MB of RAM with Vista because it met the minimum requirements, not at all caring about actual usability.
>>
>>60515340
>Windows 10 the worst version
no
w10s
>>
It's stable, but only has some UI issues. You just have to modify it to be an enjoyable experience.
>>
>>60515838
Looking back at it this is probably accurate. It's not how a lot of us will remember it though, when hp thought that amd turion shit with windows Vista belonged in a "laptop" (lap oven).
>>
>>60515838
It was slow, and the GUI workflow was terrible compared to 2003 or 2008R2.
>>
>>60515340
because it takes your computer and turns it into microsofts computer
>>
Besides how it loads the drive at 100% usage at times, rapes cpu at 100% usage, forces to wait to install updates on shutdown, doesn't let you specify a wired connection as metered, I am perfectly happy with Windows 10 :')
>>
File: work.png (291KB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
work.png
291KB, 2560x1080px
It's honeslty not, it's the same shit windows has always been except annoying security blocks like trying to alter hosts file and shit. Other then that I don't mind it at all, it's comfy and looks great on my ultrawide.
>>
>>60515862
Nah it's mostly the Spyware. But the looks have been tainted by the fact that I know it's spying on me maybe. It's like Windows 10 came out as gay and started dressing flamboyant and talking with a heavy gay lisp.
>>
>>60515924
>ultrawide meme
>regular captcha
>emo theme
>fox news
>scranton
Holy shit taste desu.
>>
>>60515838
>It was OEMs that fucked Vista's reputation
No it wasn't. I had a high-end build at Vista's launch and even SP1 didn't fix it.
>File copy was slow as shit
>zip files were fucking broken
>Boot was literally 3 times longer
>UI lagged
>Superfetch was set to normal priority on release making your computer unusable on boot or on exit of a memory intensive program

There's a reason EVERYBODY left Vista while XP still has adherents.
>>
>>60515862
Windows 10 is making me switch to Linux.
>spyware
>bloat
>forced updates
>ugly UI (windows 7 is kind of ugly too)

>>60515838
>Ram hog
>Widgets
still liked it better then 10.
>>
>>60515984
If all you need is a Facebook machine, Linux will do.
>>
>>60515340
Because it's not 8.1. Easy.
>>
>>60515998
I'm in information system, so linux plus 7 dual boot would be optimal.

>RedHat
>Apache 2
>Lamp Stack

Go back to ur gamer chair and eat some gamer food.
>>
>>60515924
>Windows 10
Holy shit taste desu.
>>
>>60515865
fuck off retard
>>
>>60516092
>I work at Best Buy
If all you need is a Facebook machine, Linux will do.
>>
>>60516167
I'm go to UNI, and my major is Management Information Systems, and is in the business school.

Also are you using the enterprise version of windows 10, because if not those forced updates make it unsuitable for any professional applications.

Cloud applications are the next big thing in business. Most are multiform.

Eat a hotpocket faggot.
>>
>>60516092
>I'm in information system, so linux plus 7 dual boot would be optimal.

why
>>
>>60516327
>all I need is a Facebook machine
What did I just say?
>>
>>60516388
C# .net frame work. Microsoft SQL. There is also some unix system classes too.
>>60516390
What is the glorious work you do on your Windows 10 machine anyways?
>>
>>60516518
>machine
>>
I don't understand why people hate Vista but circlejerk to 7. Maybe it's because I used Vista for longer than most people but 7 feels like a service pack to Vista. It really wasn't that impressive of an upgrade unless you're comparing it to release Vista.
>>
>>60515340
Werks on my machine, what's the problem?
>>
>>60515951
>>regular captcha
can you have legacy captcha on the standard form, like when opening a new thread?
I only have them on the inline form
>>
>>60515340
because they tried to mimic Google's profit structure
>>
>>60516570
>muh'chine

Windows 10 Gaymer
>>
>>60516637
>he only has one machine
If all you need is something for Facebook, one Linux machine will do.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.