[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on this independent womyn in teck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.png (720KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
720KB, 720x480px
Redpill me on this independent womyn in teck
>>
>>60510377
Dont force women to do things like get into tech.

If you do that expect crappy javascript desktop programs not because they are women but because technology is not for them.

Not everyone is equal and there exists sexual dymophism. Men on a wider scale prefer tech and have a tendency to be better at it. But that does not mean no woman should be allowed in the tech field. Evolution allows for the slim chances of everyone(man or woman) to be amazing at something.
>>
>>60510377
>redpill me
/pol/ is that way -->
>>
>>60510377
My friend was searching some university in Europe to study math (masters degree) and there were grants only for women. Grants for both sexes were only on diversity studies. Looks like similar things happen in tech too. Funny enough that this works only with simple jobs.
Europeans, how did you let this happen?
>>
Charles Babbage designed the machine that Ada Lovelace (allegedly) wrote the first machine code for. If the analytical engine had been built, it would have been the first turing complete machine. Now, Ada Lovelace was smart and educated. She was likely more mathematically proficient than most people on /g/, so the
writing of the code was probably not beyond her ability. However, there is no evidence that she ever wrote the code she is supposed to have written. In fact, most evidence seems to suggest she was only offering her input on
code/instruction sets written by someone else.
There is also no evidence that the code supposed to have been written by Lovelace was the first. In fact, most scholars consider it unlikely that Babbage didn't write the
first code himself. He was the one who designed the machine after all, and was a far more capable mathematician than Lovelace.
>>
>>60510377
>She was also the first person to realize that a general purpose computer could do anything.
Uhh no, that was Turing.
>>
>>60510377
historical revisionism
>>
>comparing Ada Lovelace, a woman who completely embraced femininity, civility, and high culture, with retarded contermporary feminists who scribble with markers on their tits to go on whine parades

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>60511022
This. Consider suicide, OP.
>>
>>60510377
id fuck that ass in so fucking hard god damn she cant handle this 32bit monster im packing call me the MIPS when i finish on them tITS
>>
>>60510377
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Lovelace
>>
>>60511085
found the cyber nigger
>>
Back to pol
>>
>>60510800
In my country, studying is free so it's not an issue.
>>
>>60510819
>She was likely more mathematically proficient than most people on /g/
hell no
>>
>>60511022
>a woman who completely embraced femininity, civility, and high culture
You mean, a gambling addict, adulteress, multiple time bankruptee and consistent mark.
>>
Scholars can't agree on how much of a contribution she made to the Analytical Engine project. Some people think she was just riffing off Babbage's ideas.

Because of this, I don't think Lovelace is the best poster girl for women in STEM. There are plenty of women out there who definitely did useful and great work, such as Marie Curie and Grace Hopper.
>>
>>60513467
That's exactly what he said.
>>
>>60513475
Curie was basically the same story of taking her husband's accomplishments
>>
>>60513781
I think the Curies were more of a team and more equal than Babbage/Lovelace
>>
>>60510819
>She was likely more mathematically proficient than a bunch of pajeets and /v/irgins
Wew
>>
>>60510377
>womyn in teck
woman in tech
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.