[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a bigger cuck in the tech world than Stallman? >Made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Is there a bigger cuck in the tech world than Stallman?

>Made GNU/Linux
>Aimed for Freedom and Privacy for it's users
>NSA probably using his product to do the to do the opposite.
>>
I already checked the source code so I know you're lying Wincuck
>>
he's a smelly hippie who uses buzzwords like proprietary, freedom and injustices
>>
>>60493358

>Probably

It's been well know for a long time that the NSA has people planting bugs in Linux.
>>
>>60493358
The JSON license is non-free. You can do what you want with free software, that's the point. Users of free software are still freer by using it.
>>
>good parts of his movement are stolen by open source community
lol
>>
>>60493358

Someone post that pic of Pinochet throwing commie Stallman out of a heli
>>
>>60493389

justice / injustice is better than shit like "social justice".

Ever ask an SJW what the difference is between justice and social justice? why is there a distinction and what is it?

they've never thought about it.

injustice isn't a buzzword.
>>
>>60493358
He has no control over who uses the technology. The purpose is for people to do good with it and remain protected.

He is no cuck.
>>
He has no control over who fucks his wife. The purpose is for people to have fun with her and remain pleased.

He is the cuck.
>>
What do you think stallmans asshole smells like? It must be quite hairy and hard to clean.
I had an itchy bum hole yesterday and after I itched it my finger smelled off poo. I like the smell of my ball sweat but poo isn't so nice for me
>>
>>60494626
>/g/ Technology
>>
>>60494626
I don't know. I like the smell of my boyfriends asshole. Usually I like to sniff it and then start to slowly go around his asshole in a circle. After I circle around his asshole 5 times I like to wiggle my tongue up and down very fast 10 times then I start over. Sometimes I push my tongue inside of his asshole and I can feel a tiny bit of shit on my tongue but I usually swallow it just to make him happy and feel good lol
>>
>the damage control of wincuck users
never forget who is the real cuck here
>>
>>60494813
>implying I'm on windows

Nice blind guess you stupid fuck
>>
>>60494858
https://stallman.org/apple.html
i just asume you aren't using BSD
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.