[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People actually use this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170519_221232.png (9KB, 422x158px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170519_221232.png
9KB, 422x158px
>People actually use this
>>
>>60492832
>give Amazon your credit card number
>give Newegg your credit card number
>give the local burrito truck run by Pedro your credit card number
>What? Storing my credit card number in my browser? Botnet!
>>
>>60492832
How is this encrypted data different from all your other encrypted data? So long as you don't fall for the retard traps like you shouldn't in the first place, you've nothing to worry about.
>>
>>60492832
It's pretty much useful for those who have a real lyf m8.
>>
>there are people on /csg/ that trust their credit card info with chinks
>>
>>60494759
I'd trust the Chinks a lot more than the Americucks on everything m8
>>
>>60494458
i'm sure your cat really appreciates that toy you bought off amazon
>>
>>60494812
>having a cat
>being this gay
doggos > cats
>>
>his bank doesn't allow him to create virtual temporary debit cards with a limited sum of money for your purchases
>>
>>60492832
American (the only relevant country) credit/debit cards have fraud protection. No one gives a fuck.
>>
yeah if anyone steals my shit I literally am not liable for any purchase, america credit cards rape you in interest (currently 34k in debt) but they are rock solid security
>>
>>60494933
>currently 34k in debt
bro, stop buying things.
>>
>>60494933
>not paying your balance in full each month
Maximum cuck.
>>
>>60494933
>currently 34k in debt
No they don't. They obviously allowed you to rob them of 34K.
>>
>>60494933
>currently 34k in debt
What the actual fuck.

>>60494821
Dog:
>genetically forced to like you, no free will
>require constant attention
>require regular exercise and play to keep healthy
>abandon them for 7+ hours a day, freaks out their little minds, cruel as fuck

Cats:
>Like you if you're not an asshole
>Relatively solitary, adopt in pairs to get the social interaction they need
>Content with 5min of play a day and a window to watch the world
>Keep each other company when you are gone

Owning 2 cats > owning a dog
>>
>>60494933
Typical macfag
>>
>>60494990
>dog requires constant attention
wrong
>cats like you if you're not an asshole
wrong too
i had two cats when i was young, one was a really nice cat, almost like a dog and the second one didn't give a single shit about anyone

>>60492832
what's wrong with saving your credit card info in chromium? if you don't want to get fucked you could alwas use ungoogled chromium
>>
>>60494821
>http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/ancient-cats-drove-ancient-dogs-extinction-over-food-180956663/

>Ancient Cats Drove Ancient Dogs to Extinction
Dogfags BTFO permanently. Fuck off Lassie
>>
File: Fudd.jpg (21KB, 308x303px) Image search: [Google]
Fudd.jpg
21KB, 308x303px
>>60494933
>34k in debt
>>
>>60494954
Enjoy your shitty credit score
>>
>>60495038
>Shitty credit score
>$34,000 debt
Pick two

>Shitty credit score
>Pay denbts
Pick one
>>
>>60494933
>34k in debts
Lmao here in europoor people suicide for this
>>
>>60494821
That dogs are dear to the unimaginative peasant-burgher whilst cats appeal to the sensitive poet-aristocrat-philosopher will be clear in a moment when we reflect on the matter of biological association. Practical plebeian folk judge a thing only by its immediate touch, taste, and smell; while more delicate types form their estimates from the linked images and ideas which the object calls up in their minds. Now when dogs and cats are considered, the stolid churl sees only the two animals before him, and bases his favour on their relative capacity to pander to his sloppy, unformed ideas of ethics and friendship and flattering subservience. On the other hand the gentleman and thinker sees each in all its natural affiliations, and cannot fail to notice that in the great symmetries of organic life dogs fall in with slovenly wolves and foxes and jackals and coyotes and dingoes and painted hyaenas, whilst cats walk proudly with the jungle’s lords, and own the haughty lion, the sinuous leopard, the regal tiger, and the shapely panther and jaguar as their kin. Dogs are the hieroglyphs of blind emotion, inferiority, servile attachment, and gregariousness—the attributes of commonplace, stupidly passionate, and intellectually and imaginatively undeveloped men. Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality—the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men. The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.
>>
>>60495038
>2017
>still falling for this
Even if it were true, no one in their right mind should be paying 34k for a credit score boost.

But it's not true. All that matters is if you carry a balance on your monthly statement (in other words, not paying it off as you spend like an autistic mongoloid). After that you can pay it off in full before interest is charged and get the same credit score consideration as if you had carried debt at a double digit interest rate like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>60495017
>what's wrong with saving your credit card info in chromium
Go figure, the pro-dog guy is a retard.

Yes dogs do require near-constant companionship and attention. They are literally wired to be part of the pack, and when you leave them alone, it stresses them out.

I've never had a cat straight up dislike me. They all have distinct personalities, so some are very friendly right off the bat, and others take some time to warm up to you. The key is to approach them and treat them with dignity, not like a dopey dog.

>>60495097
Basically this, but without sounding like a pompous ass.
>>
>>60494990
>>60495019
>>60495097
>>60495125
This is your brain on toxoplasmosis.
>>
>>60495108
I only have a $500 credit card that I use for online purchases and gas, and I have a 720 credit score.
The credit tool says that the reason it's not higher is because of how new the card is (1yr) and the fact that I only have a $500 credit line.

Doesn't really matter though, since the only debt you should carry is a mortgage, and it's really not hard to get a good rate these days (though it looks like they're back on the rise). Either way, I'm eligible for a VA loan.

>>60495139
We're not the ones carrying 34k in credit card debt.
>>
>>60494791
Not very subtle, Mr. Xi.
>>
Dogs are a danger, I guess states could allow them because they already allow guns, but other in other countries dogs should be shot down in the fucking streets.
>>
>>60495371
>Dogs are a danger

What? They're really only a danger in those south american countries where they roam in packs and eat children.
>>
>>60494933
>34k debt
This is why SJWs shouldn't be allowed credit cards
>>
File: lmao.gif (353KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
353KB, 500x357px
>>60495038
wew lad, here's your (You)
>>
>>60495336
Well one shithole has no jurisdiction whatsoever on me and the other shithole is a land of cucks where datacaps and going to jail for using a torrent client is a thing.
>>
>having a credit card
>>
>>60494962
>rob
Do you have any idea of how banks works and how they sustain themselves?
>>
>>60495038
Holding 34k in credit card debt doesn't help your credit score.

The right way to min/max your credit score is to own a lot of credit cards, make sure to use each one every month (maybe $10 on each card at least) and pay them off every month.
>>
>>60495947
... Fine.
>>60494933
>currently 34k in debt
No they don't. They obviously allowed you to rob them of up to 1/7th of that. Or others investing in sub prime loans and shit.
>>
>>60495834
>Well one shithole has no jurisdiction whatsoever on me
>he thinks he's not already part of the Mr. Liaoinaoi's botnet.
The internet has no jurisdiction boundaries. At least there are americans who leak data about mass surveillance and let people know, so they could take certain measures to secure their shit, but you will never find out what chinks are up to and how far up your asshole they can reach.
>>
>>60492832
Even though I told Steam I didn't want them to save my card details after every single purchase, somehow the card details including number, name and expiration date seemed to get saved in their system every time I go to make a new purchase. Pisses me off.
>>
>>60494933
have fun never paying that off poorfag
>>
>>60496648
>Please enter your date of birth, this is for age verification purposes and will not be stored.
>Fake DOB is already in there every time, across multiple installations and browsers.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.