[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF? Apple.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

1. my gf started her casual-macbook pro and the fucking screen was blue wtf!?
2. aint a fucking casual so i searched this shittty thing and they told me that some makkbooks came with nvidishit and make this error happend so i searched the date of that makbucs and doesnt match with my gf ones.
3.The erros is like the screen has a blue filtter.
4.Someone know whta to do?!
5.Srry fo the bad english.
>>
moarr pics
>>
an apple genius will repair it for you for 700 dollars
>>
this is when the screen is balck.
>>
>>60492182
1st off
>aint a fucking casual so i searched this shittty thing and they told me that some makkbooks came with nvidishit and make this error happend so i searched the date of that makbucs and doesnt match with my gf ones.
English Please
2nd
>Someone know whta to do?!
Not a tech support board
If i we're you i would google it and if nothing pops up backup everything and do a fresh install.
>>
BLUED
>>
>>60492243
>we're
i'm dumb sorry
>>60492216
Honestly the screen prob RIP
>>
>>60492182
You're looking for >>>/wsr/ or Apple support.

/g/ is not your personal tech support. Read the fucking sticky next time. Saged.
>>
>>60492182
Ya te vi, Daniel :^)
>>
Blue is the color of courage
>>
>>60492182
She must have installed an app called blueshift. To fix this you have to install redshift. Its the only wei.
>>
>>60492182
your gf is a PUTA
>>
I don't see any problem, maybe you should go to a doctor to check your eyes
>>
just wear sunglasses
>>
>>60492182
Facil compa:
Conecta un monitor externo.
Si se ve mal externamente, la tarjeta de video esta mal.
Si se ve bien externamente, la pantalla o el bus de video esta mal, reemplazalos.
>>
>>60492182
>mac
Found your problem.
>>
>>60492182
Shouldn't have bought a chinkbook.
>>
>>60492182
she must've purchased the Mac Blueballs faggot if you don't reply to this post you'll die tonight.
>>
>>60493372
sounds about right.
>>
>>60492182
>using google chrome

You deserve everything coming to you
>>
>>60492182
verifica el flex de la pantalla
>>
Instala gentoo y queda
>>
File: 1485451354055.jpg (48KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1485451354055.jpg
48KB, 469x505px
>>60492294
>Saged.
"WAAAH! SAGE! WAAAH!"
>>
>>60493211
This
>>
>>60492182

That looks like a 13" Macbook Pro, which doesn't have a discrete GPU.

Issue is either RAM or the iGPU in the CPU.

Run Apple Hardware Test by pressing Option-D on boot, or if it's newer than June 2013 use Apple Diagnostics by pressing D on boot.
>>
>>60492182
Doesn't apple employ a team of brainwashed cucked blueshirts to fix problems like this?
>>
>>60492182
>gf started her macbook
there is your problem senpai
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.