[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switch Windows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (246KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
246KB, 590x332px
I'm currently using Win10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB
any reason why I should switch to Win10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB N? I heard it's a lot better, and supports my card since It's AMD.
>>
>>60491332
someone please
>>
>using wannacry 10
>>
>>60491772
i'm not a retard and don't download stupid shit so i'm fine
>>
>>60491332
Just install windows 10 pro. You have access to GPO, you can make it just as good if not better than enterprise. Assuming it's just for home use.
>>
>>60491798
lol you just got fucking trolled bitch.
>>
>>60491772
>using pajeetos aka lunix
>>
>>60491811
no.
Pro is a piece of shit that is so incredibly bloated, and has feature updates.
I don't want feature updates, LTSB is good because there's no cortana, apps, and it only gets security updates (for 10+ years)
>>60491821
>le funy trolld faic meme in 2017
>>
>>60491837
What is CBB
What is appx

Do you know anything?
>>
>>60491843
stop threadjacking you faggot, I already said I don't give a shit
>>
>>60491332
the only difference is that you dont get windows media player and the codecs that come along with it. you also dont get the xbox shit. so cant really say its much better, but its just a bit more stripped down.
>>
>>60491332
Wait does Win10 still have ads on its start menu? That's hysterical.
>>
Install gentoo
>>
>>60491868
So basically you have no clue what you're talking about, if you did, you would know it's related to what you said. But that's k, maybe google those things I said. Educate yourself
>>
>>60491890
>appx
the shitty windows store
could literally give less of a shit about it
>CBB
I'm on 1607 build, retard.
>>
>>60491905

Appx is not the windows store...lol.. You can remove every single "bloat" program on win10 with proper appx commands.
>>
>>60491332
>I'm currently using Win10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB
where did you get it from
>>
>>60491919
alright, but why would I want to do that when I get 1607 on LTSB without any of the shit by default? I don't get it, man.
>>
>>60491934

Well let me ask you, where did you get your LTSB iso from?
>>
>>60491924
>>60491949
spoonfeed:
https://datahoarder.eieidoh.net/msdn/
I verified the checksums are legit
>>
>>60491953
I don't care if you validated the checksums or not in theory you can still fuck with something even if the checksum lines up. While this may be near impossible I would still never trust anything that's not from an official source. You can disregard this as paranoia if you want
>>
>>60491990
It seems like a perfectly legit archive of everything on MSDN, but ok.
>>
>>60491953
can't find ltsb
>>
>>60492002
https://datahoarder.eieidoh.net/msdn/Windows%2010/
anon.....
>>
>>60492000
I'm paranoid. One would assume if you're removing all the shit that bloats Win 10, by using Win 10 LTSB, you would assume you're also removing all that to remove the attack surface. And by using an external party you could be potentially increasing your attack surface. I'll leave it at though continue with the rest of the discussion
>>
>>60492023
I get that, but AFAIK only major security research businesses have figured out how to do collision attacks against SHA1.
I highly doubt the reddit user who uploaded all of this did that.
>>
>>60492012
nevermind I found it, but thx for the links, Been looking for ltsb for a while, also might try IOT industry!
>>
>>60492042
Anything is possible. When you realize that, you should just always assume if it is possible that it is happening
>>
>>60492012
>>60491953
btw, this still needs to be activated right?

link to the reddit user/thread?
>>
>>60492065
Of course it needs to be activated.
also:
https://www.reddit.com/r/opendirectories/comments/64d2n8/27tb_en_msdn_dump_all_microsoft_products_from_its/
>>
>>60492078
nice.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.