[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW RADEON DRIVERS OUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: sappbios2RX580LE.png (39KB, 386x487px) Image search: [Google]
sappbios2RX580LE.png
39KB, 386x487px
>http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064
NEW RADEON DRIVERS OUT. GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE FRESH
>Fixed Issues
>Some displays may experience corruption when using HDMI® scaling.
>Battlefield™1 may experience stuttering in Multi GPU mode with 4K display resolutions when using DirectX®11.
>HDR colors may appear incorrect in Mass Effect™: Andromeda on the latest Windows®10 Creators Edition update.
>Some incorrect or unavailable feature descriptions may appear in Radeon Settings under the more/less help section.
>Radeon RX 550 series graphics products may experience a hard hang when the user's system has not been rebooted for long periods of time.
>Reboot prompt may be missing after Radeon Software installation on AMD XConnect™ technology system configurations.

and remember, just like with novideo drivers, use DDU first!
>http://www.wagnardsoft.com/content/display-driver-uninstaller-ddu-v17065-released
>>
>>60476138
oops wrong release notes

>
>Prey®
>Up to 4.5% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.5.1

>Fixed Issues
>NieR™: Automata may experience a random hang or application crash after short periods of gameplay.
>Forza™ Horizon 3 may experience very long map/launch load times.
>The primary display adapter may sometimes appear disabled in Radeon Settings while driving a display from the linked adapter in Multi GPU system configurations.
>Radeon RX 550 series graphics products may experience a system hang when entering sleep or hibernate modes.
>>
>>60476165
AMD GIVES REDDIT SOME LOVE
>https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6bwsyi/nier_automata_fix_incoming/
>submitted 12 hours ago * by AMD-DOWNL1NK
>As the title suggests, we've got a driver update coming very soon with (finally) a fix for the game, and a few other notable items too.
>I know I will be asked "why did it take so long" and the short answer is sometimes when an issue seems like it's so simple can turn out to be incredibly complicated to resolve, taking longer than expected time to discover, resolve, and verify the root cause.
>Please keep in mind that we do read this subreddit, other related subreddits and forums, and even if we don't directly engage, we are listening.
>Please post here if the next driver fixes the issue for you, we want to stay on top of it and ensure this problem is gone for good.
>Edit: To be clear this is to fix the "white screen" issue.
>>
>>60476138
What issues did they create after they "fixed issues"?

AMD just moves issues around with every update until you give up.
>>
>>60476198
>https://forums.geforce.com/default/board/33/geforce-drivers/
>https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1008192/geforce-drivers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-382-19-released-5-10-17-/

>Hi Manuel,
>Does this driver also fix the countless Gsync, FastSync, customer color profile and "black screen" issues? As well as Vsync which is nonfunctional in windowed mode (including every game running on the Unity engine)? Thanks!

>Good question. I am wondering the same. Especially the Gsync one is important since both of my high-end systems are having a PG348Q Gsync monitor.
>Gigabyte Gtx 650 2gb still bugged with being stuck at low Core(324mhz)! the last working driver is 376.33 WHQL! any driver that came after forces it at exactly 324mhz and no, the traditional (Power Management Mode) set to maximum doesn't work either! i know it's a freaking old GPU for Nvidia to bother at all but still thought that i had at least report the problem
>Does it fix the monitor sleep bug with 3x displays + Sli and one monitor not going to sleep? I'm still on 378.92 so that my monitors will sleep
> I guess this does not fix the issue with the GTX 1080ti and mass effect andromeda memory issues?
>Windows 10 Home Creator edition is forcibly installing version 382.13 this morning, which breaks Surround in SLI as I've menitoned in 382.05 thread. 382.19 removed the flickering in the inital X-Plane menus, but eventually still crashes once in 3D mode after a period of time. Looking at the ASUS GPU Tweak monitor, it looks as though only one GPU is running at full frequency instead of both in 381.89. Have rolled back via the device manager to 381.89 to see if Windows will give up trying to update it to a broken version. Really annoying that NVIDIA continue to keep screwing up things in this way and don't look to fix Surround having filed two bug reports.
>HDR problems persist. This fix does not fix the problem. For info
rollback to 378.92
>>
>>60476269
> What about black screen after Shutdown and boot from Power Button?
>I tested some games, performance is ok. But when my computer standby, monitor off forever, total lost signal from card, mouse and keyboard cant wake it up again, only reboot my computer to get back windows. Well, I will come back to test your next new funny driver again. Now I back 378.92 again, thanks Nvidia for many reboot and crash, bosd. Really Appreciated.
>Some people on the Steam forum are reporting that, while the stutter has gone, these new drivers have affected the frame rate in areas where 381.89 didn't.
>How about the fast sync crash with creators update? Is that fixed? (example Witcher 3 crash on startup wiht fast sync enabled)
>Still getting terrible stutter outside Talos 1 Prey. 3440 x 1440 Gsync. Reverting back to 381.89.
>I can believe the driver is an incredibly complex piece of software. This may be the reason no one has ever mastered its development. If yes, can you comment on it? This stuff of "bcdedit /set pciexpress forcedisable" was unknown to me since I bought the nVidia card, and that was long 6 months ago. I may have installed/unistalled/mounted/unmounted the card 100 times, every time having that nasty message Display 4109 in the Event Viewer, but never did this action before. Until now, it hasn't failed...let's cross fingers.
> Does this fix the SLI Single display sleep issue?
>When working in a browser or just on the desktop BSOD nvlddmkm.sys. On the 378.92 version everything works fine. Please correct this error. https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2017/05/5b58842b4774095b848e7e81ab1a4e10.jpg
man it just doesn't stop!
>>
Does it work on window server 2016.
>>
Vega Q3
>>
>>60476269
>>60476293
I literally had an AMD driver kill my expensive ass firepros, because the fans wouldn't spin past 20%, and sapphire was a pain in the ass to deal with.

Forgive me if I'm weary when it comes to amd driver updates. I hope Manuel gets his gsync issues sorted out though. It must be irritating for him.
>>
>>60476920
nvidia put out a driver that killed cards too, but that wasn't your anecdotal experience so it doesn't matter I guess.
>>
>>60476955
Anectdote vs anectode?

Thanks for keeping us updated on Radeon drivers Anon. I'm glad you did it for us. It makes me confident that AMD is one of us, and posts on g.
>>
>>60476987
Nvidia releases a driver that kills graphics cards roughly every two years.
No-one remembers though.
>>
>>60477020
Because Nvidia is good. AMD just shits up image boards.
>>
>>60477020
they also released a driver that killed displays in laptops too.
>>
AMD released a driver update that murdered my machine. Will this update fix my computer from being built from AMD?

PS I'm not intel.
>>
>>60477489
Unfortunately not anon. There's no AMD driver scheduled to be released that fixes the fact that you bought a meme. You could always try harder at life, and maybe next year you can buy that Intel/Nvidia combo that you really wanted. Shit man you might even do sex with women after that.
>>
>>60477585
This gives me hope. I am ecstatic that I perused this thread.
>>
Best thread on gee

Radeon driver updates are the best. Seeing it on here is breathtaking, because now I don't have to wait for my PC to tell me that a new driver is available for download.

Good looking out OP
>>
>>60476181
Plebbit link. Fuck off.
>>
FFS WINDOWS 10 KEEPS FORCE INSTALLING A 4 MONTH OLD DRIVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6bqhtf/psa_if_you_think_your_graphics_card_is_breaking/

I can't keep 17.5.2 because Windows 10 installs 17.1.1 directly after ffs
>>
>>60477852
Instantly bought an Radeon just to update drivers. Man the hype was real. This new driver is so cash now 144fps in life.

Fuck the haters this driver is fresh as fuck.
>>
>>60477989
Nigga. I update drivers like it ain't shit. I update just for the fucks of it. You got that senpai? Drivers ain't shit. I'm always up on that new shit. Bitches be like oh dam that the nigga who got that new update boi. They all fucks with me cuz they know I know my shit. I got two Spanish sluts on the couch rubbing they cunts getting heated while watching me update my Radeon drivers. They know we gonna fuck afterwards. I might even let them play doom. Then you know we gonna fuck two more times after that. Point is I update my drivers and get pussy. Remember that.
>>
>>60477868
Are you not following proper driver install steps?

1. Download the newest driver and a the latest DDU.
2. Unzip DDU
3. Unplug your ethernet cable from the WAN port on your router
4. Restart in safe mode
5. Run DDU and select clean and restart
6. Once your system boots to desktop, install newest drivers
7. Restart once everything is done, and adjust your settings to your liking
>>
>>60477868
Uhm, disable automatic driver installation?
Retard?
Disable "get updates for other microsoft products" in windows update?

Fucking retard.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.