[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aesthetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why would anybody do this to themselves?
>inb4 m-muh waterproof camera!
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
>>60469693
price? i like it
>>
>>60469693
The big bezels on the top and bottom are easy to grip when playing games or watching videos. A lot of Sony phones also have Lineage OS support. They're pretty damn good devices, just really overpriced.
>>
>>60469693
i would buy it, does it work with google fi? Almost every country i go to google fi works in and i pay the same rate as i do in the US
>>
>>60469794
>playing games on a phone
>watching videos on a phone
Millenials
>>
>>60469794
>A lot of Sony phones also have Lineage OS support.

They all do
>>
>>60469693
why wouldn't they put buttons and thumbsticks on each side if they're going to make a phone with such retardedly large bezels
>>
File: 1494582330739.jpg (51KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1494582330739.jpg
51KB, 612x491px
>>60469977
It's a pocket sized Linux computer, you jackass. Other than calling people what else are you supposed to do with it?

And how old are you? I don't think you even know what a millennial is.

>>60469994
Not true. Some of them are carrier branded without bootloader unlocks.
>>
>>60469977
1080p+ phones with unlimitedish internet are a godsend dude, you can watch any tv show/anime on the go
>>
>>60470052
>>60470046
>I'm actually retarded
>>
>>60470052

Why would you want 1080p on a phone?
>>
>>60470069
This shouldn't be greentexted. You must be mentally disabled somehow if the best you can do is call us retarded.
>>
>>60470084
why wouldn't you? 1080p is perfect for a phone, they also come in good sizes at 5.0-5.2in
>>
>>60470111
The post I've made earlier serves the exact purpose of greentexting, you should really stick to /b/ or /mlp/ and not come here
>>
Well waddayaknow, non-black bezels look like diarrhea on a phone. Sony used to know this in the past.
>>
File: (You).jpg (88KB, 723x778px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
88KB, 723x778px
>>60470166
This is the only board I browse on 4chan. You need to go back to whatever normie site you crawled out of, gay boy.
>>
>>60470310
Then maybe you should come out of your mothers basement more often
>>
>>60470398
>older enough to not be a millennial
>browses 4chan
>tells other people to leave the basement
Wewest of lads.
>>
>>60469994
Is this recent? The Z5 didnt have any for a long time
>>
>>60470639
No, even the z3c doesn't have lineage os support yet

he probably means there's unofficial hacks to load it, not that it's officially supported
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.