[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

member of the Equation Group here AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: me.jpg (26KB, 599x398px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
26KB, 599x398px
member of the Equation Group here

AMA
>>
>>60461602
what's the reason to do POP POP RET?
>>
>>60461602
Why haven't Donald Trump and John Hennessey been assassinated yet?
>>
>>60461602
Can you burn down the world or at least destroy microsoft?
>>
>>60461602
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
>>
>>60461602
Never heard of you
>>
What is equation group
>>
>>60461602
But for real that name sounds cool an'd I gonna adopt it
>>
I got infected with something that allowed the attacker to pay through my iPhone cam, infected my entire network and restreamed footage of the screens/cams to their people. How is this possible? What did they use?
>>
>>60461602
Prove it.
>>
File: 6y75tyui.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
6y75tyui.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>60461602
>>
>>60461602
literally who?
>>
File: wantsumsuccccc.png (324KB, 841x587px) Image search: [Google]
wantsumsuccccc.png
324KB, 841x587px
>>60461602
Wow man what the fuck can you do?, man I've been dreaming for this encounter for centuries, sleepless nights tremors, a slight onset of psychosis and now these days can finally end because of you thank you so much you are my lord and savior and that's so fucking cool can you do me a favor and hack into one of the largest banks in the world and deposit the large as fuck sum of money to this PayPal email address?

here's the email :) (thisinotbait@yahoo. c o m) thanks

Email your business inquries at that address also if you want to do some cool l33t hax0r shit also!

Thanks for choosing 4chan for your visit I knew we just had that faith between us two!

Also,

is that a picture of you cutie? :) mighty fine lips you got there ;) and you got the eyes of a husky it makes my spine shiver it makes me so aroused

Uggg fuck I want you to fuck me so hard up my dirty little ass uuhhhgggg Jesus fucking christ your sexy smirk I can't take it anymoreee
>>
>>60461602
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
>>60461649

/Thread
>>
>>60461602
Are you jealous that The Shadow Brokers got a way more dope ass name than you?
>>
>>60462254
Tbf Equation Group is a fucking cool name while shadow brokers is really cartoonvillain tryhard
>>
>>60461602
post tits
>>
File: uuggghhhh.jpg (825KB, 1032x1456px) Image search: [Google]
uuggghhhh.jpg
825KB, 1032x1456px
>>60461602

Wow man what the fuck can you do?, man I've been dreaming for this encounter for centuries, sleepless nights tremors, a slight onset of psychosis and now these days can finally end because of you thank you so much you are my lord and savior and that's so fucking cool can you do me a favor and hack into one of the largest banks in the world and deposit the large as fuck sum of money to this PayPal email address?

here's the email :) (thisinotbait@yahoo. c o m) thanks

Email your business inquries at that address also if you want to do some cool l33t hax0r shit also!

Thanks for choosing 4chan for your visit I knew we just had that faith between us two!

Also,

is that a picture of you cutie? :) mighty fine lips you got there ;) and you got the eyes of a husky it makes my spine shiver it makes me so aroused

Uggg fuck I want you to fuck me so hard up my dirty little ass uuhhhgggg Jesus fucking christ your sexy smirk I can't take it anymoreee
>>
>>60461826
The same reason it's necessary to shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
>>
>>60462519
Bump material
>>
>>60462585
Extra Bump material
>>
>>60462405
>>60462213
is this the new epic meme
>>
File: ovFNBVhh.jpg (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ovFNBVhh.jpg
58KB, 1024x768px
Friendly Reminder
>>
>>60461602
Have you released everything you have?
>>
File: Une.webm (3MB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
Une.webm
3MB, 704x480px
>>60462467
>before
Another example of 3D inferiority
>>
>>60465557
Shit they can't even write properly. Can anyone tell me what's written there?
>>
>>60465883
as far as I can tell it says:
Just a heads-up:
The feds ARE monitoring
this thread.
Sincerely,
The N.S.A.
>>
>>60465883
>Just a heads up:
>The Jedi ARE monitoring
>this thread.
>Sincerely,
>The N.S.A.

You do not fuck with the Jedi.
>>
>>60461602
Have you released everything you have? If you haven't, please do. The chaos that's currently happening is something that's been a long time coming.
>corporate: it's been two years since we upgraded our infrastructure
>me: right. Time to upgrade
>corporate: it will only last 5 more years??? But we need it to last another 10.
>me: guys, we need to upgrade NOW. Shits vulnerable, people are gonna die.
>corporate: oh, it will last 15 years you say? Great. Your fired.
>>
>>60465926
>>60465958
Thanks
>>
>>60461602
Literally who?
Why should i care?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.