[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: zuma out.jpg (52KB, 776x971px) Image search: [Google]
zuma out.jpg
52KB, 776x971px
I'll give it to you straight /g/ I dont know computers.

Apparently here in South Africa (and globally) people were hacked by someone and when I say people like thousands.

1) How do I check if I was hacked and
2) how do I prevent it?

I run Windows defender and Malwarebytes, not sure if that is sufficient?
>>
Kill a kaffir and I'll tell you the answer
>>
File: linux1.png (12KB, 602x500px) Image search: [Google]
linux1.png
12KB, 602x500px
Use GNU/Linux
>>
Assuming you're the productive sort of S. African, I'll marry your sister for you to help get her out of the country.
>>
>>60461156
>I'll marry your sister
What, just like that? At least meet her once before marriage. What if she is the type who puts milk in before cereal?
>>
This is old news.
Long story short, run windows update.
>>
African girls have nice booty so i wouldn't care if she puts the milk in before the cereal. I say Marry her.
>>
>>60461168
She can put milk in before cereal all she wants if I can push her face into it while fucking her
>>
File: Naruto.jpg (14KB, 350x297px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto.jpg
14KB, 350x297px
>>60461263
>i wouldn't care if she puts the milk in before the cereal
Heretic.
>>
>>60461263
What if she puts ketchup in the fridge?
>>
>>60461168
>he type who puts milk in before cereal
do that kind of people even exist
>>
File: CoconutWitchDoctor01.jpg (66KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
CoconutWitchDoctor01.jpg
66KB, 660x440px
>>60461281
>She can put milk in before cereal
You and the other guy have no standards. This person is going to be your life partner, the mother of your kids, the potential preparer of your cereal.

Shame on you!
>>
File: 136159633_14905699947861n.jpg (106KB, 900x648px) Image search: [Google]
136159633_14905699947861n.jpg
106KB, 900x648px
Expat here, I'm moving back to Cape Town from Germany and I would like to know who I should use as my ISP for unlimited internet and which services I should subscribe to while there.
>>
>>60461319
What if I don't like cereal
>>
>>60461554
(user was banned for this post.)
>>
>>60461319

Just prepare your own fucking Post Toasties
>>
>>60459933
You misheard. Thousands of people were blacked in South Africa.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.