[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple users in a nutshell.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1857295725693.png (639KB, 780x1610px) Image search: [Google]
1857295725693.png
639KB, 780x1610px
Apple users in a nutshell.
>>
They cannot deny it.
>>
apple users are rich & successful
>>
>>60452762
Please go back to >>>/pol/ you homophobic bigot.
>>
Where's the part where he writes a letter to his city council insisting that he divert funds so the police can protect his degenerate parade?
>>
>>60452828
So are jews
>>
>>60452829
Yeah! Go back to poll for having an opinion!
>>
>>60452919
it's not like they woke up with power and success, they worked hard at it... maybe you should apply yourself bruh
>>
>>60452829
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>60452977
Racism and homophobia do not belong outside of your containment board.
>>
>>60453047
What do gays have to do with racism?

Also we're not actually homophobic, just highlighting a problem amongst the apple users shilling for apple.

Think man.
>>
>>60452828
*Saving their minium wage to fit in

>>60452829
This is about Apple, you're on 4 Chan
>>
>>60453047
Where the fuck do you think you are? This is not Reddit, where opinions can get you banned. If you have a problem with people using words you don't like get the fuck out.
>>
>>60453117
racism is constantly banned lmao, it's a global rule
>>
>>60452954
If it wasn't for WW2, Jews would still be widely considered to be mostly scum who deserve to get booted out of the country at a moment's notice.
>>
File: we warned you.jpg (51KB, 840x672px) Image search: [Google]
we warned you.jpg
51KB, 840x672px
>>60453130
Look at this dumb, faggy nigger kike. Look at him and laugh!
>>
>>60453117
Here i am. Making 10 times you wage while having a better hair than you.
Being a jew is better than you think.

I can sue anybody for racism if they dont do what i want
>>
>>60453156
http://bans.4tan.org/?board=g
>Global 3 - Garbage Outside of /b/

i'm not saying it's right, i'm saying it happens
>>
apple is the ultimate computing red pill
>>
>>60453130
I haven't seen it in months. Get over yourself and stop running the thread off topic.
>>
>>60452829
(you)
>>
>>60453212
depends if people care enough to report you, mods aren't actively searching for it

make no mistake, as redditors keep pouring in and hitting that report button, global3 enforcement will increase
>>
>>60452762
Truth hurts.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.