[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
what do you think about it?
>>
I use it for work.
It's ok I guess.
>>
>>60443501
I think you have to commit a suicide.
>>
>>60443501
Hi, you are receiving this message because you are an administrator of a production org we have identified as utilizing a feature we plan on depricating in our next release. We aren't going to tell you which objects it's used in our even how many you have, so good luck digging through all 130 custom objects you have in this org. Fuck you.
>>
SAP CRM is better
>>
Literally about to land a job using it in a big european firm, first job out of college

am I forever damning my soul to hell? is it gonna suck me dry and leave an empty shell?

pls halp
>>
>>60443501
It's a pain in the ass, but usually behaves as expected, and you can do everything you need with it.

Good enough/10
>>
>>60443501
You want this if you want even more of an arsepain than SAP is.
>>
>>60447469
if you think a job leaves you as an "empty shell" you're already a shit person.
>>
>>60447469
enjoy trying to get your first page with a new apex controller to not 500 from insufficient privilege because of the hidden user
oh, or dealing with the aftermath of a consultant who leaves an object named test behind and breaks your entire org's unit tests because that test class is more local than system.test
>>
File: 1423260039028.gif (2MB, 448x324px) Image search: [Google]
1423260039028.gif
2MB, 448x324px
>>60443501
Used it for work.

They use the drug dealer pricing model- they give you a reasonable entry price, wait until you're an addict (i.e. it's so embedded in your systems that it'd be insanely painful to get rid of it), then ramp up the price.

As for their software itself, it's from that horrible generation (like JIRA) where they decided that their product was so special they needed to develop their own languages to use it (and so you pay them for certifications).

As a result you have Apex and SOQL instead of just using Java and SOQL. Just try using an AS statement in SOQL, or a JOIN, that'll tell you all you need to know about (((Salesforce)))

I hear they pay a lot of cash money though, so go work for them if that's why you're asking
>>
>>60447469
Just suck it up and learn it

It's actually really powerful, and integrates with fucking EVERYTHING, but the native languages are a pain in the ass to use
>>
>>60450465
And the helpful error messages when it decides it can't convert something, in the format:
Something: Fucked up- error: odubvaouwfb13456ytfde456ygvcde456
wegvcqw34gbvde343gvdew(gwvc)gv.....
-Cry faggot
>>
>>60450825
What is wrong with Jira?
>>
>>60448754
Pls no more business objects
>>
>>60452142
JQL is stupid
>>
>>60450825
>As a result you have Apex and SOQL instead of just using Java and SOQL

Java and SQL I mean

SOQL is shit, you end up just extracting tons of shit and transforming everything in python or whatever
>>
>>60452142
There is no need for it to exist. At least it isnt the clusterfuck we call Zabbix
>>
>>60443501

sometimes it throws Oracle errors
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.