[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap VDS for Nextcloud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Без названия.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Без названия.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
What do you recommend?
>>
bump v1.2
>>
nigga
>>
>>60439246
Anybody use Spideroak?
>>
>>60439246
I use cloudatcost for vps. Also I stopped using nextcloud when they scanned everyones instances and emailed isps and government agencies about outdated instances.
>>
>>60442030
details please ?
>>
I installed it in my home server. It was slow as fuck. Any alternatives?
>>
>>60445831
Less shitty server and less shitty admin should do.

You're welcome
>>
>>60443600
https://help.nextcloud.com/t/someone-scans-the-internet-for-nc-oc-instances/8992/10 basically the nextcloud devs scanned the internet for any instances of nextcloud or owncloud they could find and checked the version and if it was outdated they emailed the government authority for cyber security stuff in that area and the ISP that the ip belonged to which ended up with some people on home internet connections having to stop their nextclouds due to it violating the TOS of their connection to host a server (ISP wants more money). I feel that the appropriate way to alert people about updates is a notification in the software and not alerting peoples isps and governments so I stopped using nextcloud.
>>
>>60445831
They have a guide on setting up a memcache for better performance but it is a giant php application.
>>
>>60439246
Kimsufi. 2TB space for 15$/month
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.