[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indian teen designs world’s smallest satellite for NASA challenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 22

File: C_yhLs6UIAANfGu.jpg (26KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
C_yhLs6UIAANfGu.jpg
26KB, 600x400px
*applause*

It's called KALAMSAT, a 3D printed 4cm^2, 64 gram satelite. Runs using an Arduino ProMini, some other shit, and will be launched by NASA in June.

Poo in the Loo jokes aside, is this impressive? The fella is 18 yrs old.
>>
>>60423682
Good for him. But what does it actually do?
>>
>>60423682
He 3d printed a box.
>>
>>60423693
The current intended use is unknown. But for their test flight they want to test if the 3D printed reinforced carbon fibre polymer is strong enough.

"The expected time span of the mission (post flight) is 240 minutes. The tiny satellite will be operated only for 12 minutes to demonstrate the performance of 3-D printed carbon fibre."

I'm not sure what sub-orbital information you can get in 12 minutes, but surely there's something.
>>
>>60423682
>Arduino
How much smaller and more wower efficient would be chip designed specifically to do what that box does?
>>
So he designed the box the actual computer will lie in? "Impressive"
>>
>>60423726
So it's just testing the materials it's made out of, not what its capabilities are like sending and resonding to information relays with a tiny processor? Seems kind of lazy on NASA's part. I mean, they could've just made a tiny box out of carbon fiber themselves to test in zero g.
>>
it's gonna lose contact within seconds of reaching orbit cus no antennas on that thing that would reach more than 100 meters and for all intents and purposes just be a piece of garbage in space
>>
Oh come on India is a garbage dump, good for him and people should support the 3rd world focusing on science and education. They're gonna produce some geniuses if only because of how fucking lazy western civilization is
>>
>>60423682
>using an Arduino
cool PCB ahmed
>>
>>60423737
Potentially quite significantly, but an Arduino Pro Mini is ~15 bucks for a genuine part, and ~3 bucks for some chinkshit. It's off the shelf, and proven technology.

An ASIC design would take many months-years and would cost an order of magnitude more than a 3 dollar pcb, and a couple bucks of other components/carbon fiber.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>60423682
>satellite
It's in his hands
That's not a satellite.
>>
File: 1494442872758.gif (793KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494442872758.gif
793KB, 400x400px
>>60423806
>>
>>60423682
>make a box
>put Arduino in it
>people think that poo is a genius
>>
Poo?
>>
>>60423682
cool clock pajeet
>>
>>60424155
>a PersonOfColor(tm) who managed to put toghether a few parts isn't to be considered genius

dass rayciss
>>
Poo in a box
o
o
>>
Based meds
>>
>>60423682
Inb4 the Atmega processor dies the moment it reaches space due to radiation.
>>
>>60423682
>let's shit more space debris that kills real satellites
as expected from designated streetshitters
>>
>>60425127
You do know it might fall through the atmosphere and burn up, right?
>>
>>60425127
But he's right. If hobbyist could get their 1 inch sats in space from their backyard, they would spam the skies.

I'd be much more impressed by that, actually. If the kid can design a backyard rocket to get his sat in orbit, I'd be astonished.
>>
>teenager in 3rd world country builds actual satelite
>"YAWN, he didn't even print the circuits himself what a scumbag"

>50 year old racist white guy makes some shitty software for 30 year old PCs
>"UNDISCOVERED GENIUS, CAN YOU BELIEVE HE DID IT ALL HIMSELF?"
what did /g/ mean by this?
>>
>>60425151
Might? You think that has any propellant for station keeping? You do know you need some form of fuel to maintain an orbit, right? Especially close to Earth.
>>
>>60425181
They're mad cause whitey is falling into irrelevance. White people already damaged the world enough and now PoC are fighting back ironically with kindness, hard work and love unlike subhuman savage whites that tried to genocide them. Don't worry this kid will grow up to be a world changer, that racist schyzoprenic nutjob will keep autistically screeching until he dies without ever accomplishing something.
>>
>>60423682
Genius. I hope he is given millions of dollars by NASA and some prestigious American universities like MIT and Stanford.
>>
POO IN SPACE
>>
>>60423682
I would have thought the problems with a satellite on that scale would be things like power generation, trajectory control, radiation and communication with the ground. Has he actually solved those or has he just 3D printed a box and put an Arduino in it?
>>
Actual smarter than the average poo-in-loo Indian reporting in.
What the kid did is nothing even barely acknowledgeable, putting premade parts together don't take a lot of brains, neither does using an Arduino. I mean there's a fucking premade library for everything in Arduino. His supposed satellite isn't even shielded from the 9 billion kind of different radiations that are there in space, I really fucking doubt if it'd even work. I was programming AVR directly in assembly when I was 19, where's my fucking medal? Oh right I don't get anything because I didn't have any connections, that little shits face has "I come from a loaded family" written all over it.

Besides that kid comes from Tamil Nadu, it's very hick state of India, with stupid rich millionaire farmers who live in little huts for houses despite having the money for a villa. I'm currently attending college in the same state and people here are so uncreative and unimaginative, it's disgusting. I'm doing CS and 90% of the retards in my class that hail from this state hadn't ever used a computer before, so my college teaches using MSword, Excel, and PowerPoint in the first fucking semester.
I actually hail from one of the Northwestern states (Rajasthan), and people are used to opening and using computers. Here in southern India, people treat computers as if they are tools exclusively for use in their workplaces and have no use or place at home
>>
>>60423726
>demonstrate the performance of 3-D printed carbon fibre.
Excuse my ignorance here, but what performance? It's presumably going to be kicked out the side of a rocket into a vacuum, where are the stresses? I never got the impression that (except for not disintegrating under the acceleration of launch) satellites had to be terribly robust.
>>
>>60423726
>demonstrate the performance of 3-D printed carbon fibre.
Excuse my ignorance here, but what performance? It's presumably going to be kicked out the side of a rocket into a vacuum, where are the stresses? I never got the impression that (except for not disintegrating under the acceleration of launch) satellites had to be terribly robust.
>>
>>60425706
>>60425708
Oops, no idea how that happened.
>>
>>60423682
Just don't import him in a white country.
>>
>>60425647
It has all of those problems. But so do all micro satellites. Many aren't designed to stay in orbit for more than a few months.

I am honestly mostly interested in the communication part. With the size and weight it cannot have much in the way of a battery or solar array so it won't have much power for communications, it also won't have much in the way of an antenna. Perhaps it will just communicate short range with the launcher until it moves out of range or with some closer satellites.
They say they want to test if the carbon fibre polymer is strong enough but at that size can you really do a conclusive test? Once you get into space the strength of the polymer is pretty much immaterial unless you do some vector changing, but it just doesn't have enough mass to really test it.

It seems pretty half assed in all respects. Not big enough to really test the polymer, not enough technology to do anything useful. May as well just eject a literal piece of shit into orbit.
>>
File: tmp_8643_1487706804229_764378813.jpg (319KB, 1054x625px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8643_1487706804229_764378813.jpg
319KB, 1054x625px
>>60423682
That's not a satellite. That is spacewaste that's going to go off trajectory and probably burn too when it will be on the sunny side of Earth.
>>
better than that kid's clock
>>
>>60425706
>I never got the impression that (except for not disintegrating under the acceleration of launch) satellites had to be terribly robust.
Launch is a lot of stress on the satellite. Presumably they want this polymer to be lighter and stronger than other materials allowing for bigger satellites, or lighter satellites.

I also mentioned in my post about vector changing, which can cause a lot of stress because of inertia, but again the satellite is too small and looks like it has no propulsion so I don't see how they could test that.
>>
>>60425706
Effects of temperature and radiation maybe?
>>
>>60425288
you're just mad because despite whites losing a large amount of people to disease and being a global minority (sometimes even outnumbered 1 to 4), they took the world.

They pushed humanity further than any other race in history. You can LARP about your "People of Color" fighting "the power" but you'll only regress the world further.

Face it Pajeet. You'll never be as good as them.
>>
>>60425832
>"The expected time span of the mission (post flight) is 240 minutes. The tiny satellite will be operated only for 12 minutes to demonstrate the performance of 3-D printed carbon fibre."
>>
>>60425919
And? Are you saying it's not cold in space when it's daytime on earth?

If the fibers degrade after 12 minutes, then we know they would be next to useless for longer missions.
>>
>>60426067
But if they survive for 12 minutes they know nothing about how they would last through multiple orbits.

We can cool things to around the temperature of space on Earth, for probably cheaper than launching it into space (though it would be hitching a ride anyway so I guess that is pretty immaterial).

Space is a couple hundred degrees below zero in the shade, a couple hundred degrees above zero in sunlight. What you want to do is test the material as it cycles between hot and cold. In 12 minutes it wouldn't even be able to transition from night to day.
>>
>>60425664
Hello nigel. Be honest, Indians do shit in the street, right? Maybe not yourself, but it does happen.
Anyways, I like you. Honorary gentoomen.
>>
>>60425181
>shitty
It's better than anything you ever made, you dumb nigger. Have you ever wrote a compiler, a file manager or a REPL? Thought so, you faggot.
>>
>>60426204
>Indians do shit in the street
naw mate thats not true, only poor people shit and that too in the farm fields or near the railway tracks, maybe even unoccupied land plots in the outskirts of the town. Nobody shits in the streets tho
>>
>>60423693
maps out designated zone
>>
>>60423682
So this is a Pootelite.
>>
>>60423806
He 3D printed (western invention) a carbon cube and bleeding heart western liberals are going to do everything else
>>
See? mother india rocksss guys. lets go india boys
>>
I can smell the curry and feces in this thread.
>>
>>60423682
COOL SATELLITE POOJEET.
>>
>>60425664
>so my college teaches using MSword, Excel, and PowerPoint in the first fucking semester

wtf, and I thought southamerica was pathetic
>>
>>60423682
POO in Earth-Moon L2??
>>
>>60426526
https://youtu.be/ixJgY2VSct0

https://youtu.be/n-flP1H-TYQ

https://youtu.be/z35_NQZpt-I

https://youtu.be/ByxGiS2c6Ks
>>
>is this impressive?
No, any retard can put arduino in a plastic box and call it satellite.
>>
>>60423682
T. Pajeet
>>
>>60423682
It's definitely impressive that a 18 year old can design a custom circuit for an arduino, but using buzzwords like "world’s smallest satellite", when any electrical engineer could have just done the same using similar components manufactured by some company is retarded.
>>
>DESIGNATED
>SHITTING
>ORBITS
>>
>>60423682
>open ISS hatch
>scatelite instantly gets btfo by x-rays
>>
India is a superpower!
>>
>>60427278
Its my personal observation so it could be wrong too, but ive never seen anyone shitting in the streets.
My state is well off so i dont know, it just might be a poor state thing
>>
>>60427631
My bet is that this shit thing gets melted into a lump or shatters the moment it leaves the shadow of the ISS.

Up to 120°C in direct sunlight from -150°C in darkness.
>>
>>60427278
after watching these videos my youtube recommendation goes full fucked.
>>
>>60423682

Literally space littering
>>
>>60423771
Nah.

Clockboy was a fraud, so they had to find another poo to uplift.
>>
>>60423682
DESIGNATED LITTERING SPACE
>>
>>60425664
>aryan nigger
>talking shit about anyone
>when you're the faggots who sold out to the British
kthxfag.
>>
File: cockboy.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cockboy.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>60425664
>Indians
>stealing pre-existing technology
ya
don't
say
>>
>>60425219
Moon isn't taking any fuel to stay up there.
Checkmate fgt.
>>
>>60428021
>>60428072

FYI, clockboy is from Sudan, not India.
>>
>>60428182
>implying there's any difference
Both are dirty ragheads
>>
>>60428342
so you cover your head with fucking leaves?
>>
I can't wait until they produce hundreds of thousands of them and spray them all over the place, because we don't have enough orbital debris yet. Kessler syndrome? Ha, that's a myth.

I swear, people will not be satisfied until we're trapped on the Earth and it's impossible to launch anything into orbit.
>>
>>60423682
What if this shit falls on someone elses head? What the fuck are they thinking?!
>>
>>60425288
Whitey is losing relevance but don't kid yourself into the noble savage meme. People are awful and as long as we have different skin colors or upbringings we'll find new ways to shit on others
>>
>>60428342

Sure. You probably don't know where Sudan is.
>>
>>60429130
>you probably don't know where this irrelevant thing is
oh fug BTFO
>>
>>60423682
What makes USA great are the immigrants but apparently white trash can yell louder
>>
>>60424155
>>people think that poo is a genius
>he doesn't understand the difference between invention and innovation
>white trash couldn't come up with this
every time
>>
>>60425181
For what he did, all alone, it's really impressive. Most devs can't even write a single line in assembly.
>>
>>60428182
Same shit
>>
>>60425181
>>60425288

Look at these gay nigger faggot CIA plants.
>>
>>60423771
>I mean, they could've just made a tiny box out of carbon fiber themselves to test in zero g.
It sounds like that was the plan and they were just taking suggestions for electronics to stuff in their little box for shiggles?
>>
File: BisonOfCourse.jpg (16KB, 464x321px) Image search: [Google]
BisonOfCourse.jpg
16KB, 464x321px
>>60423682
>Indian teen designs world’s smallest satellite for NASA challenge
>Is this impressive?

>reply: Racism

>4chan
>>
>look guys
>a 5 year old programmed a new Google-Facebook miracle device
>isn't that impressive
>he's going to get all the scholarships
>he's also brown
>he was totally not helped by adults

Can this news meme stop now
>>
>>60430995
>liqour laws
>asian: 19/100k
>indian: 249/100k
Stereotypes are funny
>>
>>60423682
So he printed a box and shoved a premade board in there.

Wow.

So fucking genius. Someone call Karlie Kloss.
>>
>>60424155
>person of color comes up with cool new technology
>racists on 4chan discredit it despite not having the capability to think of it on their own
>>
>>60425288
This.

So.

Much.

Thank you for saying what the silent majority of /g/ is thinking!!
>>
File: eddy.jpg (22KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
eddy.jpg
22KB, 444x322px
>>60426233
>>It's better than anything you ever made
>>For what he did, all alone, it's really impressive
>mfw he UNIRONICALLY posts this in the same thread that has people shitting on an 18 year old for making a satellite for NASA because it's not an impressive design
all you did was prove that guy's point
>>
File: 1494710139950.png (2MB, 1278x706px) Image search: [Google]
1494710139950.png
2MB, 1278x706px
>>60431196
>>
>>60430995
hold on....
There are curfew laws in the US?
Can someone American please elaborate on this?

Here we have laws preventing people from using fireworks outside of the seasonal occasions, but curfew seems petty
>>
>>60428342

'we don't need no educationz, book r 4 loserz'
>>
>>60431339
the difference is that one seems to be infinitely more useful if it's being picked up by NASA, as opposed to making some OS for shut in software elitists
>b-but NASA is only doing it to be (((PROGRESSIVE)))
>>
>>60431208

fat white autists must protect our fine white women from the browns and blacks they seem to prefer fucking
>>
>>60426821
>Pajeet creates device to map out all nearby shitting streets
>>
>>60431195
I could literally design a similar box in 30 seconds

If this is considered "innovation" by poos, they should be gassed
>>
>>60423682
>Poo in the Loo jokes aside, is this impressive?

That is insanely impressive.

>>60431003
>>60431011
>>60431018
>>60431030
>>60431054

I don't see the statistics for races having committed actual genocide sorted by frequency.

That would be a pretty short graph.
>>
>look guys
>look at all my infographics
>black people are dumb
>look at how edgy and factual i am
>this vaguely has to do something with the bullshit story about a young pajeet inventing something that was totally not an adult ploy to get him scholarships and money to afford a toilet

Can all of the meme-posting stop
>>
>>60423806
Tbf Indians are the group of shitskins most likely to produce geniuses. I'm far more skeptical of a supposed African or spic math genius than an Indian one. If only they could poo in loos
>>
>>60431171
>>60431181
>>60431185
>tfw you realize crime maps to percentage of single households almost perfectly
>tfw you realize that the reason blacks commit more crimes is because black children are raised without their fathers (who are all in prison)
>tfw you realize people sent to prison for nonviolent crimes are far more likely to commit violent crimes in the future
>tfw you realize that all this means that black people are more violent because they're more likely to be incarcerated, and more likely to be incarcerated because they're more violent
Cui bono?
>Jews that own businesses in prison-
and law enforcement-related industries
>Jews in government that want to be seen as "tough on crime"
>Asshole cops who want to justify their license to kick your face in with no oversight
How do we fix the situation?
>Gas all blacks or ship them to Liberia
>Decriminalize all nonviolent offenses and wait a decade or two for things to normalize
I'm in favor of the second option, but I actually have fewer ethical concerns with the first option compared to just leaving things the way they are now.
>>
>>60424072
If his face is any indication he's fat enough to be orbitable. Maybe he just grabbed it so it would stay still for the picture.
>>
File: 4523432423234.png (269KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
4523432423234.png
269KB, 624x351px
>>60423682
>>60431512
>That is insanely impressive.

No... it's not. The pajeet that discovered a new Dielectric (see pic) was impressive. This guy literally put an arduino in a box.
>>
>>60431537
Okay, now explain Africa. Is the entire continent filled with single parent families?
>>
File: jew-cartoon.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
jew-cartoon.gif
11KB, 501x585px
>>60431555
>Laws are designed explicitly to create profits for ultra-rich Jews
>Wow, look at all the people breaking these laws, I guess we should make more of them!
I wonder who could be behind this post...
>>
>>60423682
Maybe one day he will learn how to use pic related
>>
>>60431597
Africa and the Middle East were partitioned with the intent of creating political strife. They're regions that are defective by design.
>>
File: 165654.jpg (105KB, 1300x923px) Image search: [Google]
165654.jpg
105KB, 1300x923px
>tfw you realize white people farming racial antipathy DON'T realize they're global minorities.
>>
>>60431658
You do realize that strife in the Middle East and Africa has gone on before the U.S. even existed, right?
>>
>>60423693
they are gathering thousands of tiny satellites from the 3rd world so they can send them up to spin around earth at 20,000mph for the next hundred years. The intention is to create a reason to hate india for being the first country to litter and creating Space Buckshot that will be shooting down ships from more advanced nations, so those advanced nations can further stigmatize india into always being subservient to the West.

poo in the loo, not in orbit.
>>
File: 1471804726286.png (341KB, 418x646px) Image search: [Google]
1471804726286.png
341KB, 418x646px
>>60431658
This was all the Brit's fault

Literally everything wrong with the modern world is because of the UK
>Israel vs Palestine? UK
>India vs Pakistan? UK
>Africa's civl strife? UK

Rome should've just genocided them when they had the chance
>>
>>60431690
>Americans and Russians current
>french and brits post ww1
>Ottoman empire
>Arabian peninsula
>Romans
Same shit different flies, except recently they seem to come in pairs.
>>
so with this satellite I can relay my porn server to the mountains of my off the grid house?
>>
File: 22910_1.png (340KB, 677x383px) Image search: [Google]
22910_1.png
340KB, 677x383px
>>60431729
>>
>>60431196
t. pajeet kumar
>>
>>60431729
>>Africa's civl strife? UK

Not entirely. America and Russia have been enjoying the Proxy War game for a long time, as well.

Also putting dictators in place over countries they later accuse of being terroristic. This despite the fact that America gained its freedom via terrorism itself.
>>
>>60431790
So how does this explain why Africans sre dumb?
>>
>>60431929
It has nothing to with the African part
>>
File: 14654651.jpg (132KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
14654651.jpg
132KB, 960x720px
>>60431929
Ask your African friends in Chechnya.

White people treated for centuries the way they've treated black people would be "dumb", too. Economics, self-image and achievement are all related.

...it's why racists engage in it. To avoid direct competition.
>>
>>60431966
Bullshit. Lowest IQs by region by far.
>>
>>60425706
I really has to do with flight heritage. People use Aluminum, Mylar, and Titanium structures because its what we've been using for the past 30+ years. There's no reason why a 3d printed solution wouldn't work, it just needs the shit tested out of it and have multiple successful missions for satellite designers to start using it to hold millions of dollars of sensing equipment with it.

Literally the only thing this project can say (assuming there is telemetry reporting on the success of the structure) is "hey look, this is 3d printed and didn't blow up in space"

I could literally send up a dragon dildo with a raspberry pi duct-taped to it and make a similar case, the problem is finding someone who thinks the PR that they can generate is worth the cost of sending up your shitty ahmed clock into space
>>
>>60432031
you'll understand soon when trump's finished
>>
>>60432031
it is not a single region, do not lump Africa and the Middle East together.
>>
>>60432049
Why didn't you submit?
>>
>>60432085
>it is not a single region, do not lump Africa and the Middle East together.

Why not?
>>
>>60423771
It's an outreach thing, stir up support in the younger generation and all that.
>>
>>60432091
cause I'm while, male, and was born and raised in a loving family.
>>
>>60432021
Fun Fact: Japanese women were sold as sex slaves for a time but it was outlawed because the Japanese were perceived as too intelligent. You're putting the cart before the horse. Africans aren't dumb because people think they're dumb, people think they're dumb because they are.
>>
>>60432121
Because all countries that lie within it with the exception of Egypt are on the Asian Continent.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East
>>
>>60431507
Why don't you then? Talk to NASA and try and get then to use it. Prove to everyone that you're smarter than this 18 year old Pajeet

But you won't because you're just some dumbass shut in posting on 4chan
>>
>>60431925
except the Cold War itself was due to the fucking Brits alienating Russia saying there's an iron curtain between the west and the east, when based Ruskies just didn't want to be invaded again...

That tiny fucking island has caused more trouble than its worth... not even including the schism between Catholics and Protestants
>>
>>60432280
Britain gave birth to the greatest in modern history so it's okay. Gotta break a few egg shells to make an omelette
>>
File: 15632.gif (493KB, 345x180px) Image search: [Google]
15632.gif
493KB, 345x180px
>>60432148
>Fun Fact: Japanese women were sold as sex slaves for a time but it was outlawed because the Japanese were perceived as too intelligent. You're putting the cart before the horse. Africans aren't dumb because people think they're dumb, people think they're dumb because they are.

1. The historical fact of slavery is not fun.
2. The notion that white men stopped selling Japanese women into slavery because they were too intelligent is ...awesome.

The first Japanese woman ever to attend college didn't do that until the turn of the century.

Black African slaves were desirable as slaves because they bore melanin and extreme physical resilience. Not because they were stupid.

Here's a fun fact: During slavery white owners selectively bred African slaves. :) Enjoy Trump's dystopia.
>>
>>60431589
I don't know why something has to be complex to be impressive, despite it having lots of utility.
>The light bulb isn't an impressive invention, all he did was put a resistor in a glass chamber
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 360x361px
>>60432334
>enjoy trumps dystopia
>>
>>60432334
Fun fact: Its easier to enslave someone whom you think of as closer to animal than person. It's easier to do that kind of dehumanization the less intelligent the person is.

Ironically, I cant help but think of modern liberals in this sense because they love to call anyone they disagree with unintelligent.
>>
>>60432316
Actually, Britain "birthed" America by emptying its prisons on the east coast.

They also emptied their prisons on the shores of Australia.

In both cases genocide occurred. Australians murdered off all the Tasmanians and white Americans murdered off two native American races.

Genocide. Not holocaust. This means white America succeeded where the Nazis failed. ...Twice.
>>
>>60431531
India's population is about 30 trillion, of course they're more likely to produce geniuses.
>>
>>60432400
Well its not like aristocratic dandies have the stones to set up camp surrounded by savages.
>>
>>60432334
Nice blog post

+1 upboat
+5 subscriber
>>
File: 1385366848781.gif (10KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1385366848781.gif
10KB, 501x585px
>>60432376
>mfw Trump is a huge supporter of Israel
>mfw Trump's policies actually help out the Jews
>mfw people still call out anti-Trump people as shills
good goy
>>
>>60432516
I know it. But it's the best we've got. It triggered that SJW anon.
>>
>>60432400
Funnily enough look at the state of both of these countries now. One is the world's biggest super power, and the other is still hanging there.
>>
>>60431729
Examples like India and Africa involved preexisting conflicts that were exacerbated about by the introduction of nation-states to formerly feudalistic areas.

If anything, strife in India is a result of nationalism and decolonization (something that was applauded by anti-imperialists), not colonialism itself.

It shouldn't be on the colonizers that as soon as they leave, the kids start beating each other up over shit like which god you worship. Borders and partitions aren't the only explanation to such things, culture exists.
>>
File: 1453404565802.jpg (61KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453404565802.jpg
61KB, 406x480px
>>60432516
>was paranoid about jews so I voted Trump
>Trump befriends the jews
>bamboozled.jpeg
>the world is becoming a better place
>mfw I don't know what to believe anymore
>>
>Mods banned the guy posting /pol/ images
Can you please not do this? I'm all for /pol/ staying in /pol/, but /g/ is the freedom of speech board. Please don't censor it.
>>
File: 1391286786283.jpg (23KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
1391286786283.jpg
23KB, 240x251px
>>60432923
>guy posts irrelevant images about blacks vs whites in a thread about indian people
>removing shit offtopic content is "censorship"
>>
>>60423682
Do these frauds still have funding? They're just making the case against them stronger.
>>
>No radiation hardening

The thing won't even work if it ever goes into space
>>
>>60431925
>limeys are horrified their tea is in an ocean
Guerilla warfare isnt terrorism its war
There are crimes of war in war. Shocking
>>
>>60433284
>There are crimes of war in war
There are crimes of war after war
fixed
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.