[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why avoid botnet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: C-tweQUXcAEHVZJ.jpg:large.jpg (131KB, 1280x849px) Image search: [Google]
C-tweQUXcAEHVZJ.jpg:large.jpg
131KB, 1280x849px
Why avoid botnet?
>>
why close the door when ur takin a dump?

why draw the shades when ur jerkin off?

privacy and secrecy are not the same thing.
>>
why wear clothes

why hide your feelings

why not tell everyone you're having your period

why hide your diary

why anon, why? You wouldn't download a car, would you?
>>
>>60416652
>I hope the botnet avoids me
>I don't want the government knowing I'm a loli watching pedo piece of shit

people like you need to rot in fucking jail
As long as you don't break the law, the government doesn't give a shit about you, you fucking gross paranoid faggot

plus they don't even keep tabs on normal people, just rich people or criminals, so there's literally nothing happening to us normal citizens.
>>
>>60416733
Who are the government and what right do they have to my data? Oh wait, none. As they're literally nothing more than cartels who work for corporations and other cartels and often LITERAL cartels (take Mexico as an example).
>>
>>60416733
Meanwhile in reality the botnet backfired precious hours ago and killed people in hospitals in the UK.
>>
File: 1494125317753.jpg (65KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1494125317753.jpg
65KB, 626x626px
>>60416733
>moving the goalpost
>>
>>60416652
>he actually cares if people see him taking a dump or masturbating in his own home
>>
>>60416733
there is insane corruption going on in the higher circles
the reason for surveillance is that they want to make sure to be able to catch the people who could expose it
>>
>>60416769
Let's say I had secret plans. What would be the best ways to communicate it to people of interest without alarming the authorities?
>>
>>60416813
Dark net and encrypted electronic communication, even encrypted physical means of communication, like coded posters.
>>
>>60416733
>assuming anon's fetishes
>>
File: 1384782717307.jpg (76KB, 647x671px) Image search: [Google]
1384782717307.jpg
76KB, 647x671px
>>60416777

Seriously, nobody noticed these triples? /g/ has turned into garbage.
>>
>>60416637
Don't avoid it entirely, otherwise you look suspicious. Safest way is to have a Facebook and Gmail you use for regular/non-sensitive activity, and separate (usually self-hosted) services you use when you're doing the equivalent of masturbating/defecating as the anon in >>60416652 brings up.
>>
>>60416813
Put it in the mail. USPS doesn't snoop or read letters.
>>
>>60416813
Hand written letter in a dead drop
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.