[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made the gaymers think they're in good company in /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 370.jpg (61KB, 536x582px)
370.jpg
61KB, 536x582px
What made the gaymers think they're in good company in /g/?
>>
This board has always been the tech support of /v/ and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>60410845
>being this triggered
>>
>>60413123
>Replying two hours later
Looks like you're the disabled one here, buddy
>>
Why do Lincucks think that /g/ is their own personal secret club?
>>
>>60410845
Making up lies won't save you now.
>>
>>60413223
If you weren't a new Linux bandwagonner from leddit, you'd know what /g/ was truly like before 2011. Then the ricing desktop meme (which was /g/'s primary purpose of Linux back then) got out of hand and attracted mentally stunted children (such as yourself) from reddit that flooded this board like an army of roaches who began using Linux for reasons like "fuck the system" and "lol everyone here is doing it gotta fit in" and "check out this bodacious anime babe wallpape" who think they are entitled to everything now from their deluded sense of superiority since now they are clear-cut Linux experts than can cd.. cd cd .. code ls cd.. pwd code ls cd.. in a terminal, modify dotfiles and copy-paste commands from stackoverflow to make text scroll on their screen all while parroting what their fat communist god spouts about muh freedums, muh security, muh open source (that none of them even bother to look at anyway) because retarded "wintoddlers" and "macfaggots" tend find better uses of their time that doesn't involve spamming "state of windows" threads everyday, such as, you know, using their computer.
>>
File: middle-finger.png (39KB, 442x288px)
middle-finger.png
39KB, 442x288px
>>60413664

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shut up
>>
>>60413664
looks too long nobody can't read this shit.
>>
>>60413664
I think I went blind from that level of projection.
>>
>>60413664
>deluded winfags actually believe this
>>
>>60413664
This anon speaks the truth

I've been unfortunate enough to deal with many a desktop cunt IRL
>yeah I copy pasted shit from the wiki to install arch then begged for fixing advice
>man arch took like a week to install

That being said, I'd take them and their mental illness over tech support, /pcbg/, smartphone threads and the myriad of other Reddit trite I'd scroll past in a heartbeat if it wasn't the only thing here
>>
>>60413664
>he thinks 4chan attracted redditors in 2011 and not overwhelmingly the other way around
just deal with it you sad nerd
>>
File: 1492610667766.jpg (38KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492610667766.jpg
38KB, 640x400px
>>60413664
>>
>>60413664
>you will never be this blissfully and joyfully ignorant
feels bad man
>>
If I boot into Linux and do all my (((business))) on an external hard drive and then boot back into Windows 10 to normalfag it up will Windows 10 know I did any of that?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.