[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tesla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Tesla_Flag.jpg (13KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla_Flag.jpg
13KB, 680x510px
What does /g/ think of Tesla?

To me, they will always be the fedora of the automobile world.
>>
>the fedora of the automobile world

What exactly does that mean?
>>
If it doesn't have an engine, I'm not interested.
>>
>>60399993
They make cars that I don't want.

Why buy a new car when you can buy an old piece of shit and put a new engine in it for a fifth the price of a new car?
>>
Neat ideas, but they need to make sure that they can operate without Elon if anything happens to him. I forsee what happened to Apple after Steve Jobs died happening to Tesla when Elon dies.
>>
File: 1353293510900.gif (3MB, 179x223px) Image search: [Google]
1353293510900.gif
3MB, 179x223px
>mfw a Tesla cut me off today and I proceeded to cut him off and slow down in front of him over and over again for 20 miles in my shitty Mitsubishi Lancer

Felt good man
>>
annoying like this thread
>>
File: 1478132958416.jpg (105KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478132958416.jpg
105KB, 1520x1080px
>>60400270
Fucking autopilot.
>>
>>60400177
You know something?
>>
theyre a battery company that makes cars. GM and such will pass them in the car market within 5 years.

they're this decades DeLorean.
>>
>>60401897

The DeLorean was a shitty car. In Back to the Future, the most amazing, implausible, unbelievable thing about Doc Brown's DeLorean wasn't that it traveled through time, it was that you could actually get it up to 88MPH.

>>60400053

If it doesn't have an engine, I *am* interested. Fuck fixing cars. It's like, oh, yeah, what happened was, this little hose buried deep in the recesses of your engine somewhere came off the little nipple it's supposed to be attached to, and that's the reason why your car is lurching uncontrollably and revving on its own. That'll be $900, have a nice day.

Fuck that noise. I'll take a car with like eight moving parts any day of the week.

>>60400096

Man, no. You're jacking up the environment when you drive shitty old cars, and you're placing yourself and everyone else at risk when you take those deathtraps out on the road. My fiancee's old used VW almost killed us when it snapped its hood pin at 45MPH, causing the hood to catch the wind and slam backwards into the windshield, shattering it and running us off the road. My old Neon was at one point similarly murderous due to autonomous acceleration.
>>
>>60399993
Pretty cool cars but I can't afford them
>>
>>60399993
We're gonna need a photo of sweaty neckbeard driving a tesla
>>
>>60399993
In this case the fedora of a fedora hobby is respectable again.
>>
>>60401848
When you cuck Putin that hard for years on end...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.