[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking the 902 exam tomorrow how hard is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: a.png (52KB, 1414x1242px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
52KB, 1414x1242px
Taking the 902 exam tomorrow

how hard is it?
>>
>>60397997
literally monkey tier

you have to be retarded to fail that shit
>>
>>60397997
If you studied, you'll do fine. But yeah the A+ tests are some of the hardest industry tests, since they cover so much material.

>>60398211
You'd be surprised by the number of students I've seen fail it because they didn't bother to study, and thought it would be easy. You need to make sure to study.
>>
>>60398262
>You'd be surprised by the number of students I've seen fail it because they didn't bother to study
Well no fucking shit, as I said you have to be retarded to fail it.
>>
>>60398262
Is it worth taking these test and getting the cert's
>>
Never took 9 series but I did take 8 and everyone I've spoken to said 9 is easier. If you studied and aren't a fucking moron you'll do fine. I personally had a fuck ton of questions about laser printers.

Did you already take the 901? If it works the same as the 8 series, the 901 is more definitions, memorization type stuff, where the 902 will ask you about the best way to solve specific problems. Put simply, 901 is "do you know it" and 902 is "do you understand it"
>>
>>60398385
It can be worth it depending on your situation. If you want to find an entry level job and you're in school, it can help you find an internship easier. Not all students get certs, and just having even a basic one like A+ gives you a leg up on them.
>>
Took the exam in 2008 when I was 15, didnt study and passed the main exam by 10 points.

When I showed the cert in class at high school the teachers thought I was a genius.
>>
>>60398385
Don you already have significant IT experience or other, higher level certifications? If yes, it's not really necessary, but certainly doesn't hurt on a CV.

If you have limited experience and no certs, A+ can get your foot in the door, just don't count on it taking you very far.
>>
File: 0lQSBZq.png (48KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
0lQSBZq.png
48KB, 478x600px
>>60397997
if you can read then you can pass it.
>>
>>60397997
I got A+ certified in high school kek. You'll be fine
>>
>>60397997
Study.
>>
>>60398385
I got a job that pays 45k with it. Nothing to brag about but for a 20 year old with no college or other IT experience it pays the bills and now i'm saving up $1300~ a month for a home now
>>
it's not that hard. make sure you know all the terms though, 'cause sometimes they use retarded names that no one else uses for things. also, search online for the different simulator questions for that version of the test. i'm sure some people have posted them somewhere. helps knowing what they'll be going in, so you don't have to worry about them fucking up final score. think they're worth a decent amount of points. anyway, that's what i did for the last version of the test.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.