[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this internet sucks now. where is the new one without casuals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: the-whole-internet.jpg (276KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
the-whole-internet.jpg
276KB, 700x933px
this internet sucks now. where is the new one without casuals?
>>
>>60393157
It never existed. You were the casual to the old fags when you started. As they were, etc.

Eternal summer is real. Except it started before you existed, newfag.
>>
>>60393157
you need TOR to access it
it's full of drugs, malware and CP
>>
>>60393232
Just like classic 4chan.
>>
>>60393157

Internet basically took huge turn for the worse after 1992. Too few of us remember the Old Skills like Gopher
>>
>>60393222
it did exist. i was on it. sure, when i joined i was new. but when i was new i knew how to ask questions on irc. i knew the difference between a stack and a heap. back when i was new being casual meant using the z shell and linux instead of having a real unix job. that was acceptable because you were on your way to becoming a useful part of the community. now, being a casual is unacceptable.

i'm from the era where you couldn't touch a computer unless you could explain the lineage of solaris.
i'm from the era where if you couldn't use gdb as well as a surgeon uses a scalpel people looked at you like you didn't belong.
>>
>>60393232
tor is for terrorists and drug running.
anonymous networking could be a good way to balance power in society.

but i'm not talking about that.

i'm talking about a network for sharing ideas, software, contacts, services without people who don't know what buffer overrun is, for example.
>>
>>60393232
Tor is a honeypot
>>
>>60393556
>tor is for terrorists
no, it's not just for americans, people everywhere use it
>>
>>60393556
>i'm talking about a network for sharing ideas, software, contacts, services without people who don't know what buffer overrun is, for example.
then don't use facebook or /g/ but other communities ? it's not that hard you fucking retard.
>>
>>60393848
i don't use facebook. and i don't "use" /g/. the problem is me not being able to find what i want on the internet. the problem is i want most people off of it. but, that's impossible. so the next best thing is a different network.
>>
>>60395499
the problem ISNT me not being able to find what i want on this network.
>>
>>60395528
Have a look at devrant.io (also an app), it's a developer community.
>>
>>60393157
>where is the new one without casuals?
There isn't; you bastards are everywhere now.
>>
File: GTFO.jpg (70KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
GTFO.jpg
70KB, 618x564px
>>60393556
>the internet isnt my super sekrit club anymore
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.