[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you do technology stuff with your mom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Do you do technology stuff with your mom?
>>
>>60388213
No, but I do with yours.
>>
>>60388213

Sometimes, she used to be a developer back in the 80's mostly on amiga systems
>>
>>60388316
That's so hot, post pick of her 20's
>>
Yes, we get together and make shitty image macros with Impact typeface mocking Linux users
>>
Does "fixing" her ipad count?
>>
>>60388316
pics or didn't happen
>>
She's a dancing enthusiast and often needs to edit music tracks, so I've tried to teach her how to use Audacity on several occasions, to no avail
It's very frustrating
>>
if you still have contact with your parents after the age of 18 you really need to kill yourself for being a leeching macnhild piece of shit.
>>
>>60388445
If you pretend your parents don't even exist after they've spent years and years raising you, you're the piece of shit!
>>
>>60388625
if you take so obvious baits from /g/ you're the piece of shit!
oh wait that makes me piece of shit too
guess i'll need to kill myself now
>>
>>60388891
KEK

I'm just sick and tired of this bullshit autism/reddit cancer. I hoped it would be just a fad, like bait and the banana, but it just won't die, and it's pissing me off to no end.
>>
>>60388891
aaaaaaand I replied to the wrong thread

please allow me to kill myself
>>
>>60388937
permission granted
>>
Basically, I'm tech support for my parents.
>>
File: 1494583270972.jpg (17KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1494583270972.jpg
17KB, 604x340px
>>60388288
fpbp
>>
>>60388213
I'm tech support for all my family, feels good.
It's a pain in the ass to teach my grandma how to use the iPad, but the gratitude in her eyes for being able to keep in touch with the family on Facebook, or watching her series on streaming it's priceless.

Don't be a piece of shit
>>
>>60388213
I fix stuff on her surface every now and then. She always tells me I'm super smart. It's pretty nice.
>>
>>60388213
>mom
fuck off amerifat
>>
>>60391031
Europoors don't have mothers?
LOL
>>
I helped teach her how to use computers when she went back to college
>>
>>60391064
Well, old chap, the proper spelling of the word "mom" is actually "mum".
>>
>>60391064
'Mom' is yet another Ameripoor retarded spelling, why can't you correctly learn the language you are borrowing? Too dumb?
>>
>>60391136
Mum makes no sense and is the name of a flower.
>>
yanks seriously write 'defense'
a haha
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.