[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to spot /g/ telemarketing shills?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1488233785708.png (519KB, 762x647px) Image search: [Google]
1488233785708.png
519KB, 762x647px
how to spot /g/ telemarketing shills?
>>
>>60384021
They usually post anime pictures asking how to spot telemarketing shills
>>
Assume anyone mentioning brand names is an advertiser
>>
>>60384072
What a baby. Do you need a Band-Aid?
>>
I mean lets get real for a moment. You install windows 10 in about 45 minutes and for most linuxes its about the same but remember. Biggest base linuxes are about 1 gigabytes or 2 while windows 10 can be more than 5 gigabytes of data. And what happens when you open them. On linux there are about 2 functional buttons, 3 are nonfunctional and in those two buttons there are some pictures to play with. Maybe slide down or up. On windows though, you feel like a god. Its professional its fast, its all functional. You have a godlike user interface. The thing that linux does not have. You have those two buttons in linux, but you still search google for codes to write in terminal. Linux is free because its not worth a penny. Nobody would sell a paper without taking the money. Just not sure why people still buy android while windows phone does 10 times more. Trust me. When you work with windows you know some genius ground breaker dedicated himself to give you an operational os
>>
>>60384134
This one is pretty neat. It heals your entire cut (all scrapes and cuts, I believe) and heals it scar free as if it never happened. When you apply Band-Aid™, this process starts immediately. The process then allows you to protect the cut as it heals. You can then resume your activities.

I bought my first Band-Aid™ back when they were still perfecting them and I had to be put on a waitlist. That was back in 2015. They're pretty reputable (as health products goes). Most people on this site have at least heard of it. They also have paid boxes where you can get extra Band-Aid™ products.

Only con is that you can't re-use them because Band-Aid™ ain't stuck on me.
>>
Anyone that says anything good about anything.
>>
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
>>
>>60384071
>>
>>60384021
>Anime
Hi.
Go to hell.
>>
>>60384021
>search the archive for image hash
>get dozens of posts with the same exact content
>>
>>60384289
>w…windows phone i…is superior
>it's not l…like I use a…actual apps
>s…so my windows phone is s…superior
>>
>>60384021
I want to hug Karen
>>
>>60384266
20 shekels have been deposited into your bank account, pajeet shill
>>
>>60386485
I remember you
>>
>>60386720
I want to murder Karen and mail her severed fingers one by one to her friends and family.
>>
>>60384266
It doesn't support bash shell and UNIX tools out of the box tho.
>>
>>60388523
Everyone does.
>>
>>60386485
Hi
Go back to Rabbit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.