[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should she have stuck with Ubuntu, all things considered?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
Should she have stuck with Ubuntu, all things considered?
>>
>>60382805
should have fucking pet the tigers at the zoo if this one little hurdle kept her from going to fucking college

god damn can't even do a little research and figure out a problem like this

this almost triggers my autism as that little faggot santiago does
>>
>>60382838
>santiago
Por favor, salsa seƱor.
>>
I hope she finds 16.04 much more user friendly, even handles HDMI connections better and closing your laptop lid!
>>
>>60382805
Unity is terrible, and I'm too autistic for Gnome now that they're switching full time. Xubuntu works perfect, as does Manjaro XFCE.
>>
>>60382805
Well like h3h3 said, you can just see the emptyness in her eyes, no sign of intelligence whatsoever. They hooked her up with some stuff after the fact but I don't think a supercomputer would be enough to make her be able to go through college.
>>60382936
This happaned way back in the Gnome2 days of Ubuntu.
>>
I dont get h3h3, so he takes peoples videos, shows them in full and edits in some shitty commentary?
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (17KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
17KB, 300x195px
>>60383048
>>
What course was she attending that she absolutely needed Windows for? And why couldn't she buy(or even "buy") a copy of Windows and install it if she absolutely needed to? Was she that much of a brainlet?
>>
>>60383048
you should check out casey neistat then

that guy is a walking contradiction as he vlogs about vlogging and seems to do super well

youtube became different, maybe not worse, but different
>>
>>60383254
i know a girl at my uni who is a cs major and thought she needed to buy a new computer altogether because a certain program wasnt working on her macbook, was an OS incompatibility since it was windows only. some people are just really dumb, man.
>>
>>60383301
i get it of course, its easy to sell themselves to the 10-16 year old market. youtube ecelebs never were good but more need to do unique stuff
>>
You guys aren't getting it

>be a slutty teen
>be lazy and want to suck dick and smoke weed all day
>dunno what to do so pick random course
>bored and falling behind in class
>boyfriend gives you laptop with Ubuntu so you can blame all your failures on it

Or maybe people are this stupid. I don't know.
>>
File: IMG_0836.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.png
127KB, 601x508px
>>60382805
>tfw to intelligent too use ubuntu
>>
Turns out MS paid this turk actor to bash on Linux
Say hi to Ubuntu girl, yeliz akkaya
#exposed

http://www.sinematurk.com/kisi/7873-yeliz-akkaya/
>>
>>60384406
stone her
>>
>>60383321
>cs major
cocksucking major?
>>
>>60382992
>she's out for lunch
>she's out for lunch and never came home
>>
>>60384406
holy SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIT!!!
>>
File: IMG_20170514_085828.jpg (22KB, 720x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170514_085828.jpg
22KB, 720x275px
>>60382848
Some kid who made it to local news because he invented (assembled) a CPU (computer).
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.