[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitdefender would like to remind me that it's NSA proof

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: bitdefender.png (835KB, 1043x499px) Image search: [Google]
bitdefender.png
835KB, 1043x499px
Bitdefender sent me an email reminder that it's the only NSA proof one and stopped WannaCry for everyone using it; But is the cheap price and extreme annoyance of Bitdefender worth it to keep the NSA out?
>>
>>60380320
pretty sure their already passing a law making it illegal to block government access to computers since its not a right. The subcommittee has already drafted the legislation should hit the house next month for a vote.

Supreme court already ruled its legal and the law explicitly states its illegal and a crime for any US citizen to challenge the law in any court.
>>
>>60380697

Do you want to know how I know you're talking out your ass?

Incidentally, it is a felony to access another person's computer without their permission, if it is connected to the Internet (see Computer Fraud and Abuse Act). The only time the government is allowed to break it's own laws is with a warrant.
>>
>>60380772
>Incidentally, it is a felony to access another person's computer without their permission,
the access is passive via software or hardware filter to block any and all traffic deemed dangerous due to the outbreak of child trafficking in america which is caused by America having the highest amount of sex offenders in the world according to UN rape statistics almost 1 in 3 women are raped in America.

Keep in mind its 100% legal and we went through this with the poll tax, same thing here. Anyone who wants out of the system can do so by signing a form saying they want safeguards removed so they can use the internet possible to solicit children due to child sex trafficking.
>>
Who cares, in 10 years everyone will have to install special Government Chips into their machine anyway, WanaDecrypt was just the first wave.
>>
File: fNuUr7P.jpg (115KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fNuUr7P.jpg
115KB, 1024x1024px
>>60380772
>>60380836
Sounds similar to the same bill that passed in Florida to protect children, literally the only people are against this being deployed on a national scale are pedophiles which is why getting off it puts the user on a list to not need the filter and support child sex trafficking.
>>
>>60380943
What's this bill called anon? I must have missed when this first broke.
>>
>>60381195
thats like old, its nothing new, only headline was pedophiles and perverts tried to stop it but they cant stop our rights to protect children which is weighed higher by the US supreme court.
>>
>>60380836
>According to UN statistics
That's like citing fox news
>>
>>60381255
OP here, the actual number is 1 in 5, however since they only date "confidant men" this is inevitable. Disney told them the perfect man would come along and has completely erased the notion that women need to take any initiative whatsoever, so incredibly high numbers of them end up with rapists because they never learned how to form a decent mutual relationship instead of latching on to someone who has no interest in them as a person.
>>
File: Intel ME.png (100KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
Intel ME.png
100KB, 678x678px
>>60380320
>keep the NSA out
>uses windows
>doesn't know about the cpu in his cpu
toplol
>>
>>60381539
>Uses a computer
>Thinks he can keep government funded spy agencies out of his computer.
>>
File: MAGI FAGGOT.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
MAGI FAGGOT.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>60380836
>almost 1 in 3 women are raped in America
What the actual FUCK anon. Check your fucking data before reposting. The "1 in 3" ish number is actually the number of girls who have ever had any form of sexual contact after alcohol - because a feminazi study decided that that counts as rape.
Do you realize just how absolutly disgustingly bullshit what you are saying is? 1 in fucking 3?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.